Check your account email address ×

The establishment DC politicians are scared to death of Vivek.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans will never vote for a brown Hindu guy.

You’re doing your best Repug impersonation saying the quiet part out loud :snack:

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Haley made Vivek look like a little bitch on foreign policy though.  He was super weak in that segment.

Vivek is a chameleon.  He'll change his tune on any given topic at any given time if he can fire off a snarky sound byte.  He's a walking Millenial meme machine.  Smart guy, no doubt, but I'm not sure channeling Obama is gonna work for him...

Well the US foreign policy has been so stellar up till now... Personally i dont think it could get any worse. We have destabilized the middle east, africa and now Ukraine. The last putting us on the precipice of a world war. Not to mention most of Europe fucking hates us now. Thats some good foreign policy right there!

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Dems should run a Japanese American who's family was in the detention camps during WW2 

Or maybe just someone who can think and speak clearly...

• Thanks 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

And he’s got no chance from the racists right.  Thanks for playing :thumbsup:

Kinda goes against the premise of the OP doncha think? Personally i think the pubes will do to him what the democrats did to bernie...

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Repubs fail because they have all far right idiots on the ballot.

Lol define far right...this should be great for a laugh.  Rank the candidates from 1-8 1 being the furthest right 8 being centrist or left.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Lol define far right...this should be great for a laugh.  Rank the candidates from 1-8 1 being the furthest right 8 being centrist or left.

I'm sure you'll get some copy/paste info from DU ... call it a hunch.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans will never vote for a brown Hindu guy.

dems voted for a well dressed nigger from Kenya:guzzle:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when Asa, Doud, Nikki, Hang Mike Pence and Christie seem like moderates compared to the top poll getters,.. your party is likely being ran by a Cult

and your party has a dementia paitent running it:lol:

Vivek did pretty well and at least has some personality compared to the others.  He put Christy in his place when Christy touted Trump as being on a revenge tour......vivek said Christy would be more credible if he wasn't guilty of running his entire campaign as revenge against Trump..:lol:. So true

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Vivek did pretty well and at least has some personality compared to the others.  He put Christy in his place when Christy touted Trump as being on a revenge tour......vivek said Christy would be more credible if he wasn't guilty of running his entire campaign as revenge against Trump..:lol:. So true

I thought the hugging Obama remark was classic.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Not to mention most of Europe fucking hates us now. 

The rest was funny, but this absurd.  Europe has way more respect for the invalid name Biden than Trump.  Hard to be fucking worse, but Trump was way worse in their eyes.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2023 at 10:38 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's a total fuckin SPAZ millennial... but his spastic dog whistling is obviously music to your ears. 

he claims he'll pardon Trump?  doesn't he have to go to trial and be found guilty to be pardoned first?  utterly comical 

zero Government experience... some here see that as an attribute.  I do not.  we're still dealing with the fallout of the last loud mouth buffoon. 

what time is the Mango Mussolini turning himself in today?

Coming from the guy who thinks cutting the deficit is the most critical issue we face and he wants a establishment DC politician.  :lol:  

Dude you voted for Aleppo twice....as stated before get off your high horse like you know who the fuck would or would not make a good POTUS.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

On 8/24/2023 at 9:55 AM, Steve753 said:

I'd say Vivek did alot of damage to himself last night. Trump loves Israel. The only thing Vivek and Trump have in common is they're both businessmen. 

Trump loves Israel.....the ave working class American who voted for Trump couldn't give a fuck about them.  Support for Israel wouldn't make the ave gop voters top 20 in issues any more.   

The GOP's support for Israel is a joke.   Joo's vote democrap at like a 70-30 margin in the US.   Fuck them.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Coming from the guy who thinks cutting the deficit is the most critical issue we face and he wants a establishment DC politician.  :lol:  

Dude you voted for Aleppo twice....as stated before get off your high horse like you know who the fuck would or would not make a good POTUS.  :lol:  

oh, I know fully well what we need

it starts without Trump or Biden...

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh, I know fully well what we need

it starts without Trump or Biden...

Then who?  :pc:  Out of all current candidates who is currently at the top of your list?