Check your account email address ×

The establishment DC politicians are scared to death of Vivek.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Holy shit I didn't watch it but from the highlight clips its evidently clear the establishment is afraid of Vivek in the same way they were Trump.

Seemed to me everyone but the 2 gov's on the outside were attacking him.   I guess I haven't seen much if DeSantis was or not.

Most corny line of the night is when DeSantis said he would have called Fauci in and said "You're Fired."   :lol:   Ummm Ron did you do that to be like Trump or just forget that was his signature line in the tv show.  

Vivek was the only one I seen talking about eliminating foreign aid including Israel.   Fucking Bravo.  

• Like 1

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bcv61a4mw8quylxwf

Vivek... holy fuck :roflcrying:

My buddy and I were watching and I suggested the other candidates should call him Beetlejuice so he can't reply.  What a spastic twat... 

How could Desantis possibly fire Fauci when he's already retired?   Did you catch the part about Desantis invading Mexico?  Why did he keep bringing up the Navy seals?  Holy fucking dumb... 

I could go on... :lol2:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bcv61a4mw8quylxwf

Vivek... holy fuck :roflcrying:

My buddy and I were watching and I suggested the other candidates should call him Beetlejuice so he can't reply.  What a spastic twat... 

How could Desantis possibly fire Fauci when he's already retired?   Did you catch the part about Desantis invading Mexico?  Why did he keep bringing up the Navy seals?  Holy fucking dumb... 

I could go on... :lol2:

Spastic?  :lol:  Says the guy who voted for Johnson twice.   Dude you're proving yourself incapable of rational debate.   Just stop.  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Holy shit I didn't watch it but from the highlight clips its evidently clear the establishment is afraid of Vivek in the same way they were Trump.

Seemed to me everyone but the 2 gov's on the outside were attacking him.   I guess I haven't seen much if DeSantis was or not.

Most corny line of the night is when DeSantis said he would have called Fauci in and said "You're Fired."   :lol:   Ummm Ron did you do that to be like Trump or just forget that was his signature line in the tv show.  

Vivek was the only one I seen talking about eliminating foreign aid including Israel.   Fucking Bravo.  

I'd say Vivek did alot of damage to himself last night. Trump loves Israel. The only thing Vivek and Trump have in common is they're both businessmen. 

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Spastic?  :lol:  Says the guy who voted for Johnson twice.   Dude you're proving yourself incapable of rational debate.   Just stop.  

he's a total fuckin SPAZ millennial... but his spastic dog whistling is obviously music to your ears. 

he claims he'll pardon Trump?  doesn't he have to go to trial and be found guilty to be pardoned first?  utterly comical 

zero Government experience... some here see that as an attribute.  I do not.  we're still dealing with the fallout of the last loud mouth buffoon. 

what time is the Mango Mussolini turning himself in today?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's a total fuckin SPAZ millennial... but his spastic dog whistling is obviously music to your ears. 

he claims he'll pardon Trump?  doesn't he have to go to trial and be found guilty to be pardoned first?  utterly comical 

zero Government experience... some here see that as an attribute.  I do not.  we're still dealing with the fallout of the last loud mouth buffoon. 

what time is the Mango Mussolini turning himself in today?

I'm sure you're much smarter than him....

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

am I running for POTUS?

are you smarter than Obama?

I don't know how you can compare the two.  One is ivy league educated and a millionaire by the time he attended grad school. The other was a community organizer and got his teaching gig because of his leftist ties. He couldn't run a lemonade stand.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I don't know how you can compare the two.  One is ivy league educated and a millionaire by the time he attended grad school. The other was a community organizer and got his teaching gig because of his leftist ties. He couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Obama was POTUS for two terms

Vivek won't get nominated once by the Republican party.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Obama was POTUS for two terms

Vivek won't get nominated once by the Republican party.

Doesn't make Obama smart....the smartest think Obama ever did was bilk Netfix .

@Highmark - I didn't watch a lot of the debate, but the little bit I did ... I came away with the same feeling.  Christie and Pence, in particular, made it clear they are afraid of Vivek.  Haley made a comment that seemed to indicate the same ... "You have zero foreign policy experience - you'd be a threat to the US!"  It's like going back in time to 2015, honestly.  None of them stood out to me as "That's my primary vote!" - but I need to take the time to actually watch it and not be so pissed off at the way the debate was run.  I know I can skip over any commentary by Pence or Christie, so that will cut down on some of the time I watch.

Reading some of the commentary here downright laughable.  It's pretty clear "Mr. Independent" has never cast a vote for a Republican in his life, yet feels it's his duty to offer his insight on the GOP.  And no, I'm not talking about MC.

• Haha 1

Haley made Vivek look like a little bitch on foreign policy though.  He was super weak in that segment.

Vivek is a chameleon.  He'll change his tune on any given topic at any given time if he can fire off a snarky sound byte.  He's a walking Millenial meme machine.  Smart guy, no doubt, but I'm not sure channeling Obama is gonna work for him...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@Highmark - I didn't watch a lot of the debate, but the little bit I did ... I came away with the same feeling.  Christie and Pence, in particular, made it clear they are afraid of Vivek.  Haley made a comment that seemed to indicate the same ... "You have zero foreign policy experience - you'd be a threat to the US!"  It's like going back in time to 2015, honestly.  None of them stood out to me as "That's my primary vote!" - but I need to take the time to actually watch it and not be so pissed off at the way the debate was run.  I know I can skip over any commentary by Pence or Christie, so that will cut down on some of the time I watch.

Reading some of the commentary here downright laughable.  It's pretty clear "Mr. Independent" has never cast a vote for a Republican in his life, yet feels it's his duty to offer his insight on the GOP.  And no, I'm not talking about MC.

waltergotme.gif

except war mongering Bush in 2004... several for local and state races over the years... but YOU GO GIRL!!!

:roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Haley made Vivek look like a little bitch on foreign policy though.  He was super weak in that segment.

Vivek is a chameleon.  He'll change his tune on any given topic at any given time if he can fire off a snarky sound byte.  He's a walking Millenial meme machine.  Smart guy, no doubt, but I'm not sure channeling Obama is gonna work for him...

another intelligent person enters the chat... must be a RINO?

Just now, Mainecat said:

The Repubs fail because they have all far right idiots on the ballot.

when Asa, Doud, Nikki, Hang Mike Pence and Christie seem like moderates compared to the top poll getters,.. your party is likely being ran by a Cult