Check your account email address ×

We knew it all along Jake but you and YOURE party wouldn’t accept the truth due to TDS

Pete

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Every day that goes by it becomes more clear that the DNC has a Biden problem. I think that the Repubs will start a impeachment inquiry that will be complete with leaks and as the fall grinds into winter things will get ugly for Joe 

It’s probably been the plan all along to let this stuff fester and then be exposed towards the end giving them a perfect out and moving that California fascist into the nomination without and public discourse 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Every day that goes by it becomes more clear that the DNC has a Biden problem. I think that the Repubs will start a impeachment inquiry that will be complete with leaks and as the fall grinds into winter things will get ugly for Joe 

Both parties have a problem. I would have to think Biden not running in ‘24, for whatever reason, would NOT be good for Trump (or vice versa for Biden). Swing voters are in the same position as ‘20: which candidate is the less shitty. New faces give voters the “anything but these two” option.

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s probably been the plan all along to let this stuff fester and then be exposed towards the end giving them a perfect out and moving that California fascist into the nomination without and public discourse 

Don't forget Michelle Obama.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump did get in again? I think Trump only gave lip service to draining the swamp but after his ride now I think he would be very motivated.

one thing which sticks in my craw was Trump creating CISA (good) and then firing Krebs immediately after Krebs said the election was secure (bad). 

similar scenario with Barr or anyone who refuted him or his wishes.  

his management and leadership skills are to be blunt... atrocious.

now we have some Republicans who want to... 

A group of influential Republicans are preparing for the possibility that their party will retake the White House next fall -- and, if they do, they're planning to scale back on the federal government's oversight of online misinformation.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-gop-president-curb-election-security-agency-angered/story?id=102261352

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

At least Tapper was man enough to admit it.  You think the Biden followers on this site would do the same?    

I think anyone who supports Biden is functionally retarded and should be culled 

Same for anyone who supports trump

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump did get in again? I think Trump only gave lip service to draining the swamp but after his ride now I think he would be very motivated.

He would do shit just to be bombastic, not because it’s a swamp that needs draining.

Neal

23 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't forget Michelle Obama.

I think Newsome will be the chosen one. We get to make our whole country look like Cali. :flush: I just can’t wait….

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think Newsome will be the chosen one. We get to make our whole country look like Cali. :flush: I just can’t wait….

NAHH, itl be a woman             my guess  Stretchin Gretchen.    she only missed the nod last time for kamiltoes  "diversity" value.         so ya it could look worse. 

:popcornchair: