Check your account email address ×

So to recap…

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Such a ridiculous point. Civil war will NEVER happen EVER. It's all just I'm tougher than you bullshit card the right loves to play. 

Rupaul would kick your ass with relative ease FFS:lol:

It was rhetorical.  Did you make it past 7th grade reading comprehension level or was that lost on you?

Pretty weird thing to say, to be honest.  He is a large negro man right?  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It was rhetorical.  Did you make it past 7th grade reading comprehension level or was that lost on you?

Pretty weird thing to say, to be honest.  He is a large negro man right?  

It's dumb. Your own military would squash any uprising like a middle eastern village. 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

It's dumb. Your own military would squash any uprising like a middle eastern village. 

Posse comitatus prevents that, but you knew that I bet.   What I'm talking about is if the antifa/blm crowd, who represents the side that snowrider supports, starts their bullshit in a small town, they will get destroyed.

Just now, racer254 said:

Can any of you name what biden has done in his 47 years in Washington.  Just one thing.

Exactly - I was just commenting how I don't think I can name a single policy he's pushed, that I support.  I could very easily be missing something, but off the top of my head there's nothing he's done that I see as good.  Even Obama had a few policies I was OK with.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holt fuck are you uninformed.

Funny how Republicans call Biden a crime family yet it’s Trump who is threatening judges and jurors. With the exception of the one in Florida that is on the take and doing his bidding. 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holt fuck are you uninformed.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how Republicans call Biden a crime family yet it’s Trump who is threatening judges and jurors. With the exception of the one in Florida that is on the take and doing his bidding. 

And funny how neither of you can answer the question that was asked.  What has Biden done, to actually be considered an accomplishment?  Oh, I know ... HE BEAT TRUMP!!  DERP!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And funny how neither of you can answer the question that was asked.  What has Biden done, to actually be considered an accomplishment?  Oh, I know ... HE BEAT TRUMP!!  DERP!!!

When put on the spot, they can't even say one thing that biden has accomplished for the US.  Not one thing.  You would think they could go on to their liberal websites and find something, but nothing yet.

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-achieved-40-years-politics-1541278

you could google instead of parroting Trump talking points. 

We are still left with your choice for President doing all the things you accused Democrats of doing.  It’s almost like Trump accused others of doing his crimes so you could say “what about…”. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When put on the spot, they can't even say one thing that biden has accomplished for the US.  Not one thing.  You would think they could go on to their liberal websites and find something, but nothing yet.

You don’t believe anything positive about Dems or Negative about Trump. 
Even after we have recorded evidence and witnesses you still don’t believe it. Your lying POS choice claimed for years he wanted his day in court, now all he does is delay.  He’s scared of being under oath, which is surprising because he won’t have any trouble lying with his hand on the bible. 

Which makes you wonder what will happen if Pence testifies under oath against Trump. He’s a bad choice for any position of power but may be the only Republican that would be scared of lying with his hand on the bible. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-achieved-40-years-politics-1541278

you could google instead of parroting Trump talking points. 

We are still left with your choice for President doing all the things you accused Democrats of doing.  It’s almost like Trump accused others of doing his crimes so you could say “what about…”. 

Other than "supporting" some bills and serving on a couple "committees".  What exactly did he accomplish? 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t believe anything positive about Dems or Negative about Trump. 
Even after we have recorded evidence and witnesses you still don’t believe it. Your lying POS choice claimed for years he wanted his day in court, now all he does is delay.  He’s scared of being under oath, which is surprising because he won’t have any trouble lying with his hand on the bible. 

Which makes you wonder what will happen if Pence testifies under oath against Trump. He’s a bad choice for any position of power but may be the only Republican that would be scared of lying with his hand on the bible. 

Give me something to be positive about with the democrat leaders.  Tell me something they are doing, instead of them constantly trying to control people by taking away their rights.  I'll wait.

On 8/16/2023 at 7:02 PM, revkevsdi said:

Lock them all up and start again after they hang Obama, HRC, Joe Biden for high treason. 

there is ever mounting evidence these people have done far more to deserve charges against them over ANYthing Trump may have done. 

If I use Google to search anything, I sure as fuck won't base my argument off NEWSWEEK :lol:  That said, the "Protect Our Children" act that Biden supposedly was involved with, is an interesting one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, old indy said:

there is ever mounting evidence these people have done far more to deserve charges against them over ANYthing Trump may have done. 

:lmao: You’re Cult member 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What I'm talking about is if the antifa/blm crowd, who represents the side that snowrider supports, starts their bullshit in a small town, they will get destroyed.

More romantic bs . While the riots went on Repubs sat home and watched TV.  You watch too many movies. Facts are Repubs have the biggest paperweight collection in the world. Only 1 person grabbed a gun and did something, a kid named Kyle. Pathetic don't you think? 

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t think you can blame Afghanistan on anyone except the Republicans.  But in typical Republican logic you’d blame their shit show on Democrats or you’d have to feel guilty for trusting Bush twice. The second time after you knew he lied about wmd’s took resources from Afghanistan and killed more Americans than Bin Laden. 

Stop thanking vets for their service apologize to them for being stupid. 

Are you fucking insane? Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Bush and Trump combined . Ramped up drone strikes as well. They are all too blame you dont have a fucking clue if you think the Dems are somehow not involved. 

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Pretending to believe Biden is a Pedo in order to make your vote for Trump not look as horrible. But you know he isn’t and you know you fucked up. Try telling the truth. Just because you are a Republican doesn’t mean you have to lie forever 

Yup you are insane. .
Countless video's of Joe doing creepy shit to kids and you sit here in Canada mind you and defend that? Kill yourself. 

image.gif.e4524aa294af7a499c196767d7ad0397.gif

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Are you fucking insane? Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Bush and Trump combined . Ramped up drone strikes as well. They are all too blame you dont have a fucking clue if you think the Dems are somehow not involved. 

Sad part is the rest of the world doesn't care who's in charge like you guys do. They just see Americans doing it.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sad part is the rest of the world doesn't care who's in charge like you guys do. They just see Americans doing it.

Thats what I see too :dunno:

Trump was the first one to say he actually would stop. Call Him what you want but a War Hawk criminal isnt one. 

Dummy Kev wants to talk Bush and 9/11 and leave out Obama.....Apprently he cares who is in charge too . 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1