Check your account email address ×

So to recap…

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Thats what I see too :dunno:

Trump was the first one to say he actually would stop. Call Him what you want but a War Hawk criminal isnt one

Didn't he pimp your military out to the Saudi's? 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats what I see too :dunno:

Trump was the first one to say he actually would stop. Call Him what you want but a War Hawk criminal isnt one. 

Dummy Kev wants to talk Bush and 9/11 and leave out Obama.....Apprently he cares who is in charge too . 

Trump did better than anyone in recent years regarding wars and trying to create peace.  Just take North Korea as an example.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Yeah thats it . 

More Wars lets hate and fight everyone 9_9

"Russia bad , Saudis bad, China bad , I stand with Ukraine" :suicide:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump did better than anyone in recent years regarding wars and trying to create peace.  Just take North Korea as an example.

All we heard was how we were gonna have WW3 with Nukes from South Korea ...day in an day out . 

Now Biden is somehow a great Commander?  its fucking pathetic . 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Posse comitatus prevents that, but you knew that I bet.

:lol:What's funny is that even after all the shady shit your governments alphabet squads have pulled on your own people that you think your government actually plays by the rules :lmao:  You really can't be this naive to think they won't find an acceptable loophole if need be? I can't believe you're this much of a fucking sheep. Yeah sure trust the government to play by the rules :lol: What a donkey.

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah thats it . 

More Wars lets hate and fight everyone 9_9

"Russia bad , Saudis bad, China bad , I stand with Ukraine" :suicide:

It was a simple question.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It was a simple question.

No simple answer . 

Once again

Ukraine War good 

War in Yemen bad 

Or in other words when Democrats want to fund foreign Militaries its good. 

When a Republican does it its bad. 

Thats the mainstream media watching sheep mindset. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

No simple answer . 

Once again

Ukraine War good 

War in Yemen bad 

So telling young soldiers who signed up to defend America to go defend someone else is OK? I find that just as bad or even worse. Poor kids have zero choice in the matter, just follow orders. 

Ukraine,, well you guys own that one too for sticking your nose in another countries business again.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, HSR said:

So telling young soldiers who signed up to defend America to go defend someone else is OK? I find that just as bad or even worse. Poor kids have zero choice in the matter, just follow orders. 

Ukraine,, well you guys own that one too for sticking your nose in another countries business again.

No im against all foreign wars pretty much. always have been. 

You do realize Barrack Obama started the Saudi led coalition?

You do realize Joe Biden recently deployed U.S Troops in Yemen?  

Trump was also involved but mostly drone strikes. Blaming Him only is again funny. :lmao:

9DBF0B75-D98B-4D17-953F-4A2734496873.jpeg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

More romantic bs . While the riots went on Repubs sat home and watched TV.  You watch too many movies. Facts are Repubs have the biggest paperweight collection in the world. Only 1 person grabbed a gun and did something, a kid named Kyle. Pathetic don't you think? 

Romantic bullshit?  The riots went on in the urban areas.  Democrats have created these dystopian shitholes, why would anyone from a small town want to go there?  Let the animals burn it down. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Are you fucking insane? Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Bush and Trump combined . Ramped up drone strikes as well. They are all too blame you dont have a fucking clue if you think the Dems are somehow not involved. 

Yup you are insane. .
Countless video's of Joe doing creepy shit to kids and you sit here in Canada mind you and defend that? Kill yourself. 

image.gif.e4524aa294af7a499c196767d7ad0397.gif

Just when I think HSR couldn’t be any more clueless about this country along comes Kevin. :lol: 

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

You tell us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Romantic bullshit?  The riots went on in the urban areas.  Democrats have created these dystopian shitholes, why would anyone from a small town want to go there?  Let the animals burn it down. 

Rittenhouse did and he's a hero in your mind. So no Repub's in the area, got it :lol:

Why do you accept the burning of people's personal property and livelihoods as being OK? Are these not American people that deserve freedom too or in your eyes they're low class and deserve what they get?

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:What's funny is that even after all the shady shit your governments alphabet squads have pulled on your own people that you think your government actually plays by the rules :lmao:  You really can't be this naive to think they won't find an acceptable loophole if need be? I can't believe you're this much of a fucking sheep. Yeah sure trust the government to play by the rules :lol: What a donkey.

Speaking of simpleton, let us know when the US military trains, their guns on its own citizens.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Give me something to be positive about with the democrat leaders.  Tell me something they are doing, instead of them constantly trying to control people by taking away their rights.  I'll wait.

Pretty sure the Republicans are the ones  taking away rights. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

He tried to start shit in Iraq just to take the focus off his criminal phone call to Ukraine. How many people died because of that bullshit move?

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

No simple answer . 

Once again

Ukraine War good 

War in Yemen bad 

Republicans destabilized the Middle East because of their lies about Iraq. It was no party there before but attacking Iraq and Afghanistan when the hijackers were Saudi was stupid. It was amazing to watch the hypocritical Republicans lose their shit over Benghazi after not giving a damn about the body count Republicans caused in Iraq and Afghanistan. 

Took 20 years for Republicans to start to admit Bush was a war criminal and only because he didn’t bow down to Trump. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

let us know when the US military trains, their guns on its own citizens.

It will happen right after the right grows a set of balls as big as their mouths and try to take back the country, which will never happen, so your correct they will never need to. But don't be so naive to think that they wouldn't if they were ordered to. 

One day you will learn that the US military fights for the US government NOT the US citizens. That isn't even debatable.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans destabilized the Middle East because of their lies about Iraq. It was no party there before but attacking Iraq and Afghanistan when the hijackers were Saudi was stupid. It was amazing to watch the hypocritical Republicans lose their shit over Benghazi after not giving a damn about the body count Republicans caused in Iraq and Afghanistan. 

Took 20 years for Republicans to start to admit Bush was a war criminal and only because he didn’t bow down to Trump. 

That is in your Canadian retard world. I hate GWB JR 

9/11 happened when I was in high school. No democrats or republicans  are my heros . Thats for sheep minded bootlickers like you.

Worry about your own liberal hellhole retard. Don't tell me about my culture. 

Edited by EvilBird