Check your account email address ×

So to recap…

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL.  I love that you only have that to fall back on.  And it really must bother you guys.

I could write a book on all the loony shit you've posted here.  

Funny how that thread went, start by talking about the lunatic fringe on both sides Manhin claims is ruining the country and political discourse... and the resident far right loons take it straight to far right looney land.  

Be proud... you're a loon.  ;)

Notice how Republicans want to talk about anything except the crimes of Donald Trump and how they knew what he was before they voted for him. 

It shows that given the opportunity they would be as sleazy as Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruze, Mark Meadows, McCarthy, Gaetz…….  And that long list of Republican slime balls. Are there any decent Republicans left or did Trump replace them with partners in crime?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Notice how Republicans want to talk about anything except the crimes of Donald Trump and how they knew what he was before they voted for him. 

It shows that given the opportunity they would be as sleazy as Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruze, Mark Meadows, McCarthy, Gaetz…….  And that long list of Republican slime balls. Are there any decent Republicans left or did Trump replace them with partners in crime?

Don’t forget the 139 in the house and 8 in the senate who voted not to certify the election.

This was after the attack.

IMG_1673.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I love that you only have that to fall back on.  

Glad you can laugh.  It is really absurd.  Fucking mongoloid level pea brain to actually think that shit is true.  Makes JT's flat earth obsessions seem plausible in comparison.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t forget the 139 in the house and 8 in the senate who voted not to certify the election.

This was after the attack.

IMG_1673.jpeg

Lock them all up and start again after they hang Trump for high treason. 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Some yes.  Some no.  Some are so fucking dumb to know what treason is 

You are being too generous. The people here run businesses and contribute to society. There is no way they are dumb enough to be fooled by Trump. So the only answer is they knew he was bad for America when they voted for him. But they are so pre programmed to vote republican that they ignored the truth and helped him. It’s obvious that Trump is an enemy of the state and they aided him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are being too generous. The people here run businesses and contribute to society. There is no way they are dumb enough to be fooled by Trump. So the only answer is they knew he was bad for America when they voted for him. But they are so pre programmed to vote republican that they ignored the truth and helped him. It’s obvious that Trump is an enemy of the state and they aided him. 

Racer?

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

@EvilBird so butthurt.  You know it’s true :lol: 

You know when you have a bigger cock? When a Guy on the internet wants to talk about the size of your cock.

Jesus Christ Cuntrider you've reached a new low :lol:

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I love that you only have that to fall back on.  And it really must bother you guys.

Posting facts and owning your ass :lol: 

I care less but you’re triggered so easy it’s comical :lmao:  

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You know when you have a bigger cock? When a Guy on the internet wants to talk about the size of your cock.

You have lots of energy to post memes but none to discuss why you supported an a rapist, tax dodging, embezzling, Putin puppet and enemy of the state. 

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

You have lots of energy to post memes but none to discuss why you supported an a rapist, tax dodging, embezzling, Putin puppet and enemy of the state. 

All i got is memes. :dunno:

But I wont be voting for Trump anymore due to Plandemic and fake vaccines :thumb:

9B653B9F-F728-4C8F-93BA-5F8FBBA0BD99.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All i got is memes. :dunno:

But I wont be voting for Trump anymore due to Plandemic and fake vaccines :thumb:

9B653B9F-F728-4C8F-93BA-5F8FBBA0BD99.jpeg

Make as many faces as you want Trump was owned by Putin. What else explains the Republicans supporting Putin instead of the Ukrainians. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Asian women love small cocks….:snack:

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The dude is obsessed with the male genitalia.....just really weird but in his world, perfectly normal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The dude is obsessed with the male genitalia.....just really weird but in his world, perfectly normal.

:lol: You’re trying too hard