Check your account email address ×

Did the feds burn down Maui?

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Go take it up with Michael Schellenberger, he's the latest one to prove the whole climate change is a scam..  Why?  Are you looking for a grant?

That's exactly what the GW lie is all about, trying to steal money to solve a problem that doesn't exist. It's what evil liberals excel at. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Gee Grandpa it says here that the world’s scientists agreed that we had to act in 2,000. Was it really so important to own the Libs that you ignored them?

You're nothing but a gut hooked idiot and all those scientists are trying to get in on the take. Now go listen to the honest scientists who say that GW is nothing but a big fat lie.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess to answer your question, is that it goes back to our original point.  These people arrayed against Trump are corrupt and evil as fuck.  Its only about control and finding ways to keep the populace divided.  They don't believe the horse shit they feed the Snowriders and Revkevs of the world, OR that they really are just that much of a megalomaniac that they really think they deserve to lord over us.

Here's one of the poster boys of GW getting his ass handed to him. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have your research scientists reach out to mine, we'll do lunch or a zoom!  I am guessing most of you are lactose or gluten intolerant?

If your choice for scientists is like your choice of President we know they are on the take from oil Companies. Funny how when you say follow the money you ignore the money big oil gives to politicians. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If your choice for scientists is like your choice of President we know they are on the take from oil Companies. Funny how when you say follow the money you ignore the money big oil gives to politicians. 

Oh heavens…..and of course all of your sources are altruistic pure as the driven snow just looking out for the planet and their fellow man without an ounce of avarice and greed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lets see a link to what you're asserting, and for both parties.  You can't provide one.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see a link to what you're asserting, and for both parties.  You can't provide one.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary.php?ind=e01&cycle=All&recipdetail=S

Is this what you wanted?

and here is members of the house. 

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary.php?ind=e01&cycle=All&recipdetail=H&mem=Y

Edited by revkevsdi

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh heavens…..and of course all of your sources are altruistic pure as the driven snow just looking out for the planet and their fellow man without an ounce of avarice and greed.

So Jimmy MAGAt’s is on the ani-science train now :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Great, I see both D and R there.  Lets see your analysis now that shows "my presidents choice of scientists" is somehow on the take and the D scientists aren't?  You can't be serious with that nothingburger.  They all take $, and not just from oil companies.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’ll notice @Jimmy Snacks is kissing the east coast 🤡 posse’s ass real hard.  He got tired of being chastised so he folded :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Great, I see both D and R there.  Lets see your analysis now that shows "my presidents choice of scientists" is somehow on the take and the D scientists aren't?  You can't be serious with that nothingburger.  They all take $, and not just from oil companies.

I gave you exactly what you asked for and still you don’t see it. 

No big surprise The Donald is on tape admitting to his crimes and you still believe him when he says it’s a witch hunt. 

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’ll notice @Jimmy Snacks is kissing the east coast 🤡 posse’s ass real hard.  He got tired of being chastised so he folded :lol: 

You have been kissing RevKev's ass since he showed back up :lol:

Jesus Guy do you even read what you post? 

The fucking irony 

7682E964-C451-423E-AB72-20B0499071B2.jpeg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I gave you exactly what you asked for and still you don’t see it. 

No big surprise The Donald is on tape admitting to his crimes and you still believe him when he says it’s a witch hunt. 

So Obamas on that list, is he on the take too?   You made the claim, and you've proved nothing.  Tell us about all the $ Fauci threw around, and what he got in return.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So Obamas on that list, is he on the take too?   You made the claim, and you've proved nothing.  Tell us about all the $ Fauci threw around, and what he got in return.

If you are trying to get elected and the oil industry turns off the taps then what happens to your chance of getting elected?  The oil industry buys a few scientists to muddy the waters and you chose  to believe them. Now when it’s obvious you were fooled, you will do anything to avoid admitting it. Much like you’d believe anything about Democrats with no proof rather than believe tape recordings of Trump committing crimes. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You have been kissing RevKev's ass since he showed back up :lol:

Jesus Guy do you even read what you post? 

The fucking irony 

7682E964-C451-423E-AB72-20B0499071B2.jpeg

Kev, slinger, and I have history.  It got boring with all three of us on here at the same time working the 🤡Posse into a tizzy :lol: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kev, slinger, and I have history.  It got boring with all three of us on here at the same time working the 🤡Posse into a tizzy :lol: 

Is that when you take a break from here  and pollute children’s minds?  BTW just because I chose to stop antagonizing certain members doesn’t equate to “kissing their ass”….not my fault that you and your pal in administration don’t get it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Did they say New York would be permanently under water or would flood?  Because it has flooded. Along with many other places. 

The bible also mentions a "great flood". What do you think that was aboot?

On 8/16/2023 at 7:57 PM, revkevsdi said:

Let’s introduce some common sense into this argument. In 2023 we have satellite tracking that allows us to direct water bombers to the start of fires in order to put them out. We have the best fire fighting capabilities but we somehow have record fires. Can you explain that logically?

WE have twisted people running the world :dunno:

Still waiting for an explanation for record wildfires in the last decade. All over Canada this year, the West coast of the US and Australia last year. Now Maui. 

We have the best firefighting tools ever and we can’t contain the fires. Seems to me that higher temps would be to blame just like Al Gore said it would happen.