Check your account email address ×

James Comey Fired

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If you clowns would open your eyes - you'd realize the criticism for the timing of the firing has been bipartisan.  Instead - you continually defend a pathological lying sociopath like Donald for the sake of carrying the R banner.  It's bizarre.

It only seems bizarre when you embrace the phony narratives. Quit being a sheep and engage your brain, that will help. :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

It only seems bizarre when you embrace the phony narratives. Quit being a sheep and engage your brain, that will help. :lmao: 

That's rich coming from you. :lol: 

Why is there bipartisan criticism on the timing of the Comey firing? :lmao:   

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If only I would open my eyes -I'd realize Im an idiot.  Instead - I continually defend a pathological lying sociopath like Hillary for the sake of carrying the Dem banner.  It's bizarre.

Fixed

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

Fixed

When you run out of arguments and stoop to falsely editing someone's post.......

You may be a Dave.

When you defend a Republican President for doing things far worse than Obama, You are a dumb ass.

Imagine if Hillary had become President and fired Comey. The Republicans would have been calling for a coup.

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's rich coming from you. :lol: 

Why is there bipartisan criticism on the timing of the Comey firing? :lmao:   

You still think trump is your typical republican? You must have missed all the R's that were against him. Are you really this thick? :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You still think trump is your typical republican? You must have missed all the R's that were against him. Are you really this thick? :dunno: 

Dump is a pathological lying sociopath who's a worldwide joke :lol:    

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That would be President Trump to you.....please  tell the class how Hillary is going to be the 45th President of the United States of America....

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

That would be President Trump to you.....please  tell the class how Hillary is going to be the 45th President of the United States of America....

:zzz:

come on bob, you can do better than that.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Are we going to intensely and thoroughly investigate ourselves fucking with everyone else's elections too? I say we should.

Dems....always looking to blame someone else 

Ohhh....agreed!

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If you clowns would open your eyes - you'd realize the criticism for the timing of the firing has been bipartisan.  Instead - you continually defend a pathological lying sociopath like Donald for the sake of carrying the R banner.  It's bizarre.

Image result for hillary pointing

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Absolutely.  So the Russians stole Hillary's emails, which were morally done wrong by her, and exposed them to the American people?  Sounds like something Snowden could be proud of.  At this point in time, I see no blame toward Trump for getting this bitch's wrongful moves exposed one way or the other to the people of this country.  And if someone in the future does the same to him for legitimate reasons, then so be it.  

Just sad it had to come from the Russians, but, oh well.  The bitch is now toast.  Good riddance.

It came from Wiki.  And Assange has said multiple times it did not come from Russia.  And since he appears to be the only one that is beyond reproach.  Well, I'm gonna believe him.  I think the Dem fuckery uncover came from inside their own pants.  All the rest of this is smoke and mirrors.  We have no more evidence that Russia trying to fiddle with us is more than it has been for the last decade.  Boo Hoo for Dems.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Are we going to intensely and thoroughly investigate ourselves fucking with everyone else's elections too? I say we should.

Dems....always looking to blame someone else 

The White House narrative for the Comey firing is unravelling, our thin skinned and possibly deranged POTUS has stepped into a self inflicted quagmire.

#SO SAD

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: from the clown hack who has been 100%  :wrong: since 2013

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

He certainly has.

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Like Obama wasnt a worldwide joke... :lmao:

Obama could articulate a thought, and had the ability come out with a measured response.

This Admin is a shit show of proportions that we have never seen by any White House.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

He certainly has.

Obama could articulate a thought, and had the ability come out with a measured response.

This Admin is a shit show of proportions that we have never seen by any White House.

This Administration is light years better than the last two and what have you actually been correct about since 2008 Ballsack?????  :dunno: I will give you a clue NOTHING you have been :wrong: about everything you penis headed dago sack of shit

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He certainly has.

That is great but Obama should have fired Lynch and short of that Comey as well.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just think gentleman, you and this moron Momo are on the same wavelength of thought and reasoning..................... :news:   

Just think Ballsack you have been :wrong: along with Snot and Taintrider since forever :flush:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just think gentleman, you and this moron Momo are on the same wavelength of thought and reasoning..................... :news:   

Well pardon me if I disagree with your  political prognostications the fact remains the guy was right all along about the election and you guys were :wrong: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He certainly has.

Ya im sure Obama could sell a used car gracefully too....but did he command respect....not even close.