Check your account email address ×

James Comey Fired

4 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

The Russia thing is a much larger play than republican'ts give credit for. Hillary would be AND should be OUR president. She IS our president. I doubt she will run again but she WILL be calling shots behind the scenes and it will be great for the country 

@ckf what the fuck is up with this assfuck, you think this is another joke dupe? :dunno: get serious 

5 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

The Russia thing is a much larger play than republican'ts give credit for. Hillary would be AND should be OUR president. She IS our president. I doubt she will run again but she WILL be calling shots behind the scenes and it will be great for the country 

This is one stupid motherfucker.

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

This is one stupid motherfucker.

Hillary's more likely to be in jail than being president.  I suspect firing Comey was a first step in seeing that happen too.

5 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

stfu sludgey

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

in what way?

Nixon fires Archibald Cox the prosecutor investigating the Watergate break in after Cox requests the White House tapes, Trump fires Director Comey who is leading the investigation into the Trump campaigns ties to the Russians hacking the Clinton campaign just days after Comey tells a congressional panel that yes the FBI is investigating the Trump/Russia issue.

The ineptness of this admin is there apparent belief that there would be no blowback in firing Comey because the Dems don't like Comey........like no thought is given that you are firing the man who currently is investigating your team isn't going to raise suspicion :lol: 

Now either these folks are complete morons or they were worried that Comey was getting close, either way it's a shit show.

I predict..............Democrats will be upset with and try to block new nomination.  A barrage of posts on how bad the new guy is.

Just a hunch.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nixon fires Archibald Cox the prosecutor investigating the Watergate break in after Cox requests the White House tapes, Trump fires Director Comey who is leading the investigation into the Trump campaigns ties to the Russians hacking the Clinton campaign just days after Comey tells a congressional panel that yes the FBI is investigating the Trump/Russia issue.

The ineptness of this admin is there apparent belief that there would be no blowback in firing Comey because the Dems don't like Comey........like no thought is given that you are firing the man who currently is investigating your team isn't going to raise suspicion :lol: 

Now either these folks are complete morons or they were worried that Comey was getting close, either way it's a shit show.

Here's your side's biggest problem: Nobody gives a fuck what you people think anymore. Your own idiocy and hypocrisy is so blatantly apparent it's actually physically nauseating to watch.  Dems blasted Comey from one end to the other calling him inept and morally corrupt for supposedly upending Hillary before the election.  Of course, this came after their loving praise of him for recommending no charges to be filled against her.  

It's clear that after eight tears of your MSM covering for all of the Dems, that they've all forgotten that their comments are being recorded.  It's actually quite funny to see what is flying across the web this morning.  And Schumer is the PERFECT representative for your corrupt, lying and comical shit show of a party right now.

Comey was fired for blatant ineptness based on a report by the deputy AG that was actually recommended by Obama.  That's it.  End of story.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I predict..............Democrats will be upset with and try to block new nomination.  A barrage of posts on how bad the new guy is.

Just a hunch.  :lol: 

not if he's poltically neutral.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not if he's poltically neutral.

"Politically Neutral" defined by your side:  

1.) All investigations are to cease  having found no wrong doing by Hillary and her administration along with anything relating to the Democrat's fuckery during the election to be expounded.  All Dems receive the Nobel Piece Prize.

2.) Trump, his administration, his transition team, all the Republicans and their associates found guilty of colluding with Russian operatives in a vast and vicious conspiracy to upend our democracy.  Trump impeached and ordered to be hung until dead.

Got it.

OR....It's time to release the hounds, employ the "NUKE OPTION" for everything going forward and actually start getting things done.

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I just should have posted that instead.  It's easier and right to the point.  I'd maybe add "idiot" to it though.

:lmao:

One stupid narrative after another.  All spoonfed by the Chris Mathews and Don Lemon's of the world. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Comey had become a joke and bad director of the FBI. He'll be a paid contributor for CNN soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

does anyone think he'll be replaced by someone who'll want to get to the bottom of the Russia thing?

:lol:

The investigation doesn't stop because he was fired you dolt.  And we all know that "bottom" was reached months ago: ZERO EVIDENCE.  

Sbyl.  Try a better candidate next time.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The investigation doesn't stop because he was fired you dolt.  And we all know that "bottom" was reached months ago: ZERO EVIDENCE.  

Sbyl.  Try a better candidate next time.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One stupid narrative after another.  All spoonfed by the Chris Mathews and Don Lemon's of the world. :lol: 

I was watching that pussy Cuomo on CNN this morning getting his ass handed to him by haggard-ass Conway after he fired one bullshit narrative after another at her.  I was actually impressed.  She shut him up pretty good and he was fuming!  Then, they had some Dem twat on from NH or some shit and just lobbed nice little softballs at him and let him give his planned speech in its entirety.  Comical crap bias at a level that's reached hilarity beyond explaination.

• Like 1

some of you should go into law. I'm sure the court systems will love to save some money with your ability to known outcomes of investigations soon after they get started. wtf are you doing in here zambroski? put that talent to use dude!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I was watching that pussy Cuomo on CNN this morning getting his ass handed to him by haggard-ass Conway after he fired one bullshit narrative after another at her.  I was actually impressed.  She shut him up pretty good and he was fuming!  Then, they had some Dem twat on from NH or some shit and just lobbed nice little softballs at him and let him give his planned speech in its entirety.  Comical crap bias at a level that's reached hilarity beyond explaination.

Conway? handing someone their ass?

You two should yuck it up while you can....you both should be getting a real bad feeling about what is about to start happening.  Oooooops!  Here, I'll share a laugh with you both, albeit for entirely different reasons. :lol:

IMG_1970.JPG

some of you should go into law. I'm sure the court systems will love to save some money with your ability to known outcomes of investigations soon after they get started. wtf are you doing in here zambroski? put that talent to use dude!

Hey, don't hate because your side predicts NOTHING that actually comes to fruition.  Not sure what to tell you.  Research and read more.  Your side's information is heavily tainted with cyanide...and feces.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Conway? handing someone their ass?

Like I said...I was impressed.  It seems clear your media is on their heels as of late.  Maybe trying to stay relevant in the face of lacking numbers?