Check your account email address ×

Let's play: MAGA or Fed!

SSFB

Has he been identified as a MAGA? Or is this something you and your liberal bullshit want to spew.

I just don't see anyplace saying he was a MAGA

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

the-only-one.jpg

We'll see what happens. Some people remember when MAGAs were convinced Dominion wouldn't win against Fox News and then they got bitch slapped. 

45 minutes ago, toslow said:

Has he been identified as a MAGA? Or is this something you and your liberal bullshit want to spew.

I just don't see anyplace saying he was a MAGA

According to the New York Post, which is a conservative newspaper and website, Robertson "described himself in his social media posts as a “MAGA TRUMPER.” (direct cut-and-paste from the website. I did not add capital letters.)

14 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

According to the New York Post, which is a conservative newspaper and website, Robertson "described himself in his social media posts as a “MAGA TRUMPER.” (direct cut-and-paste from the website. I did not add capital letters.)

Got a link?

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We'll see what happens. Some people remember when MAGAs were convinced Dominion wouldn't win against Fox News and then they got bitch slapped. 

Some slow learners still post Ray Epps stuff. He’s such a good team player ruining his life in public for the FBI.

:smack:

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

The only fair and honest outcome that should come out of this, that respects at least half the electorates distrust of the process, is in person voting and paper ballots.  Mail in ok, but no unsolicited ballots.  Since when with all this so called great technology does it take 2-3 weeks to count the votes?  It never used to, and if they continue to run these charades in some precincts, the distrust will only get worse.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Some slow learners still post Ray Epps stuff. He’s such a good team player ruining his life in public for the FBI.

:smack:

Listen to you defending Ray Epps.  Good little minion you are.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to you defending Ray Epps.  Good little minion you are.

Don’t be confused. I’m mocking you. I’m mocking you today the same way I was two years ago when you fell for this story to help explain away shitty behavior that day. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There was no doubt he was a Trump moron.

Anyone against this insane, elite, bullshit admin and so called government and banana Republic weaponized system of justice is considered a Trumper or MAGA.

God Bless them:bc:

MAGA 24 ......FOR SURE ! :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The only fair and honest outcome that should come out of this, that respects at least half the electorates distrust of the process, is in person voting and paper ballots.  Mail in ok, but no unsolicited ballots.  Since when with all this so called great technology does it take 2-3 weeks to count the votes?  It never used to, and if they continue to run these charades in some precincts, the distrust will only get worse.

Many Repug states don’t allow early votes to be counted early and have to wait until the polls close.  Also - I’m sure you want military ballots from overseas to be counted?  Hence the window.  Ask Repugs why early votes can’t be counted prior to polls closing.  And - where’s all the fraud?  Should be easy to prove if it’s so precedent.  Why do Repug Secretaries of State disagree with you?  You’ve been spoon fed lies from orange fat fuck and lap it up like a good ignorant moron.  Dumber than fucking dumb  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

So the feds fooled a bunch of MAGAs with Ray? Not hard to do. :lol: 

Who’s internet do you thief all day and night.

you park out side McDonald’s 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So the feds fooled a bunch of MAGAs with Ray? Not hard to do. :lol: 

That’s the funniest part. Their argument is basically that MAGAs are easily duped fucktards. 

rAy EpPs MaDE uS Do It

IMG_3532.jpeg

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That’s the funniest part. Their argument is basically that MAGAs are easily duped fucktards. 

rAy EpPs MaDE uS Do It

IMG_3532.jpeg

Isn’t that Trumps new defense? Can’t explain/prove that there was actual fraud (3 years later even), but now it’s just ‘free speech’ to claim fraud? 

Edited by akvanden