Check your account email address ×

Let's play: MAGA or Fed!

SSFB

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Isn’t that Trumps new defense? Can’t explain/prove that there was actual fraud (3 years later even), but now it’s just ‘free speech’ to claim fraud? 

The introduction to the indictment says that he had the right to challenge the election results, even to lie about them.

But none of that will matter to MAGA, because they don’t read. 

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

The introduction to the indictment says that he had the right to challenge the election results, even to lie about them.

But none of that will matter to MAGA, because they don’t read. 

rightright

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is it about then?

The attachment is from the indictment explicitly saying he can lie - which hire obviously giving a pass to…..can you say cult? :lol: 

You can read it:

https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/gov.uscourts.dcd_.258149.1.0_1.pdf

Here’s a summary:

Here's a summary of the charges Trump is facing in Washington, D.C., for attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election:

• one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States applies to Trump's repeated and widespread efforts to spread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for allegedly attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes all with the goal of overturning the 2020 election, prosecutors claim in the indictment.
  • one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding was brought due to the alleged organized planning by Trump and his allies to disrupt the electoral vote's certification in January 2021.
  • one count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding is tied to Trump and his co-conspirators' alleged efforts after the November 2020 election until Jan. 7, 2021, to block the official certification proceeding in Congress.
  • one count of conspiracy against rights refers to Trump and his co-conspirators alleged attempts to "oppress, threaten and intimidate" people in their right to vote in an election.

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/01/1191493880/trump-january-6-charges-indictment-counts

IMG_6301.png

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh noes!  More indictments!  The majority of the country now knows that they are bullshit.

You should read it so you’re not such an ignorant moron.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

You should read it so you’re not such an ignorant moron.  

Oh, I probably read five times as much as you do in a day. I’ve read the indictments, they are nonsense, and have been debunked by many legal experts and scholars. None of these charges will stick, they are merely an attempt to pound down his approval ratings before the election. Any moron can see that.  You sound mad, calling everyone names. Settle down Felicia you’re gonna be OK.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, I probably read five times as much as you do in a day. I’ve read the indictments, they are nonsense, and have been debunked by many legal experts and scholars. None of these charges will stick, they are merely an attempt to pound down his approval ratings before the election. Any moron can see that.  You sound mad, calling everyone names. Settle down Felicia you’re gonna be OK.

And the legal scholars you reference….besides Turley :lol: 

OAN, Newsmax, and Faux Noise ‘experts’ don’t count :lmao: 

I’m not mad at all…SMH at the ignorance ans stupidity of MAGA cult members 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Is one of them lying fucking bitch Sidney Powell? :lol: