Check your account email address ×

Sound of Freedom funder Arrested

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Much like this thread neither of you guys were interested in anything other than attacking my opinion. Neither offered any info. Did you know Ballard once rescued 26 kids only to release them on the streets 7 days later because he had no plans for rehab or aftercare just rescue footage? That's where the money was,easier to campaign for that.

Says the guy more interested in playing gotcha and saying my reaction to the film was nothing but fake outrage but hey…keep playing the victim.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I also feel we have enough problems in our own countries regarding our children that we should address first before trying to correct third world countries problems. JMHO

Well ok But with out immigration policies it’s here now 

honestly all the dot Indians here are making the women super uncomfortable 

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Much like this thread neither of you guys were interested in anything other than attacking my opinion. Neither offered any info. Did you know Ballard once rescued 26 kids only to release them on the streets 7 days later because he had no plans for rehab or aftercare just rescue footage? That's where the money was,easier to campaign for that.

Oh cry me a fucking river!!  Attacking your opinion???  JFC - that's what you thrive on, and all you ever do with many people here.  It doesn't matter what the topic of a thread is, you just want to go after certain people with your continued pursuits of gotcha moments (yes, I know Jim mentioned that, too).  You've turned into another Toolkit, looking to stir the pot & when people respond you're either thrilled to "catch fish" or pissed that people can't stay on topic because they're owning your ass.

I don't recall you offering up any other narratives in that movie thread about the lack of follow-ups to other kids who were saved.  I do recall you jumping on the QANON soapbox and laughing at those of us who were simply stating that we disagreed with the way the MSM was trying to downplay the movie.

Now, go ahead and respond with one of your stupid memes like you're so good at doing :news:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well ok But with out immigration policies it’s here now 

honestly all the dot Indians here are making the women super uncomfortable 

And we should deal with it here first :thumb:

We're just starting to see them here, bought a grocery store if you can believe that :lol:

There's the problem, you brought feelings into this 

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

I also feel we have enough problems in our own countries regarding our children that we should address first before trying to correct third world countries problems. JMHO

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

There's the problem, you brought feelings into this 

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you get your name in Quoting 101 class ? :lol:

Feelings/thoughts/opinion same shit :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

He doesn't realize it has been a like/hate relationship for what has it been now... 20 years? Christ, the knock down drag outs we used to have in HCS..... someone takes his internet persona wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to seriously.

"There's a new sheriff in town............."

Why would you publicly announce that you won't support FS until I'm cancelled like a true Democrat yet quote me and post in a thread I started? It's like saying you hate gays with a dick in your mouth? I find it really strange. In fact since you announced your "taking a stand" I'd have to say you've been more active here. Also strange.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's like saying you hate gays with a dick in your mouth?

You're showing your true colors now :lol2:  These types of comments, coming from Badger, would have you spazzing out, yet here you are throwing them out with ease.  By the way ... are we still OK going off topic, or are we supposed to get back on?  I'm confused with how you tell us how we're supposed to post.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I simply made the decision to try and get along with them…sorry that bothers you.

Doesn't bother me, just a lot different than what you said in your last pm to me. Maybe read it again.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Doesn't bother me, just a lot different than what you said in your last pm to me. Maybe read it again.

First of all a PM is just that…Personal. That being said I just reread it and it’s how  it’s been between me, Woolie and Snake for years and doesn’t change the fact that I would rather get along with them. Anything else?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

I'm curious why guys that get so hurt and upset by others opinions just don't put them on ignore and create your own little group think forums where everyone likes everyone else's posts and threads? Air knucks and high fives all day long. Would that be cool for some of you :dunno:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm curious why guys that get so hurt and upset by others opinions just don't put them on ignore and create your own little group think forums where everyone likes everyone else's posts and threads? Air knucks and high fives all day long. Would that be cool for some of you :dunno:

Does someone liking someone else’s post bother you that much? Who else was bothered by this recently 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You should listen to your own advice.

Pms = PMS.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't see anyone else referencing past PM's and hurt feelings because a person doesn't latch on to you and your constant need to be so "edgy".  Maybe take your own advice, and use the ignore feature since you seem to be a common denominator in most of the drama around here.  I thought you were excited to have so many fish on the line??

Maybe you should have the boss step into this thread and fight yet another battle for you :lol2:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Does someone liking someone else’s post bother you that much? Who else was bothered by this recently 🤔

I'm just curious how for instance, the same guys having been calling MC the same names for years and years, why not just put his shit on ignore? Done:thumbsup:

Same goes for SR, he posts and guys FLOCK to it, why? And then complain that he ruins the site :dunno:

Why quit supporting FS if a members posts bother you, if you like the site,  support it and ignore the member? 

7 hours ago, HSR said:

....  so if you guys can please not make shit up and stay on topic I would appreciate it :thumbsup:

So are we OK to go off topic again?  Now the narrative is supporting the site?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm just curious how for instance, the same guys having been calling MC the same names for years and years, why not just put his shit on ignore? Done:thumbsup:

Same goes for SR, he posts and guys FLOCK to it, why? And then complain that he ruins the site :dunno:

Why quit supporting FS if a members posts bother you, if you like the site,  support it and ignore the member? 

Spot on :lol:  Or seeking attention is another great line……from 🤡’s who never leave directed towards someone who regularly steps away.  The weak dicks on here have a gang mentality.  

Jimmy rolling over for Moe and Woolie is classic while Bontz and Dumbski are fluffing away :lol:  It’s the same shit over and over and over - they are the arsonists calling in the fire.   

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on :lol:  Or seeking attention is another great line……from 🤡’s who never leave directed towards someone who regularly steps away.  The weak dicks on here have a gang mentality.  

Jimmy rolling over for Moe and Woolie is classic while Bontz and Dumbski are fluffing away :lol:  It’s the same shit over and over and over - they are the arsonists calling in the fire.   

BB029BA1-208C-4B89-8B1A-D4A5B4ABBC05.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, HSR said:

I love @SnowRider and @Mainecat because it makes me realize how great I am , compared to stupid braindead limp wrist cuck imbeciles.  :lmao:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I don't see anyone else referencing past PM's and hurt feelings because a person doesn't latch on to you and your constant need to be so "edgy".  Maybe take your own advice, and use the ignore feature since you seem to be a common denominator in most of the drama around here.  I thought you were excited to have so many fish on the line??

Maybe you should have the boss step into this thread and fight yet another battle for you :lol2:

Lower than dog snot.

I mean , honestly ……

Angel Studios adhered to the requirements of federal and state laws and regulations in allowing 6,678 people to invest an average of $501 each into the launch of Sound of Freedom. Just as anyone can invest in the stock market, everyone who meets the legal criteria can invest in Angel Studios projects. One of the perks of investing was the ability to be listed in the credits.

9 hours ago, HSR said:

So no answer to my question then huh? If I liked your post would you feel better?

Just more psycho analyzing but hey at least you gave ChinRider a woody. Good company you have there! That fucking clown has always been a cunt and called people names...always! This last time when he came crawling back I didn't say anything and patiently waited..... sure as shit he started in with me unprovoked with his instigations and cries for attention. He gets what he gives just like MC so why don't you ask those two the same exact question  :news: 

What's it to you if I support this place or not? I can't believe this bothers you 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Weak people change to conform with the majority here. It’s easier to suppress your opinion when your outnumbered…..very weak.

WTF are you babbling about? You don't even have an opinion.  You're so fucking stupid you have to wait for DU to tell you what your opinion is. 

• Haha 3