Check your account email address ×

Remember 2016? Russia Hacked our Election!!! Overturn Election Results. "Electoral College make clinton president"

• racer254 changed the title to Remember 2016? Russia Hacked our Election!!! Overturn Election Results. "Electoral College make clinton president"
  • Gold Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My god. The gop are still whining over trump’s loss. It’s endless. 

Of course they are, the left is still whining over his win. It really is endless.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If that is what you got from this, you are lost.

100%. Your whining over the so called stolen election is famous. You’re not alone of course. There’s many here that do exactly the same. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Of course they are, the left is still whining over his win. It really is endless.

There was a time when people knew how to move on. I’m beginning the think that those days are long gone. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There was a time when people knew how to move on. I’m beginning the think that those days are long gone. 

Ironic you say 😂😂

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People?  This is all media and I would say democrats have a harder time moving on.  Merrick Garland holds a grudge.  Jack Smith holds a grudge. Look back, they both were "wronged"  Both out to get trump.  The washington swamp is the problem, but some here understand that and have said that many times.

Just now, HSR said:

Vacation must be riveting :lmao:

Walked around Civitavecchia today, bought some stuff, couple hours at the pool with some Pina Colada and Capt Jerry floaters, nice nap, now heading to dinner.  Buffalo Trace neat afterwards.   Yeah been awesome, thanks for asking!

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine being this much of a clueless moron.

Wake up this morning, log on, last 5 notifs from you know who.  Hes a piece of work alright.  Thankfully hes pretty dull normal so I can only chuckle at the idiocy .  :lol: