Check your account email address ×

Biden business dealings shaping up to be 'one of the greatest corruption scandals' in DC history

JONATHAN TURLEY: I think that it's the assumption is that he knew exactly what these meetings were about… it just strains credulity that he flies to China with his son and doesn't ask once, by the way, where are you going to go in China? You know, what are you doing business here that he makes all these calls to? These folks have dinners with foreign characters, and he doesn't say, who were those guys? Why were you meeting? It's just not very believable. But I think that we also have other evidence that they shared accounts. There are some emails referring to a 10% cut going to the president. It was called the big guy. They were accounts of offices that would be paid for the president and the first lady. Hunter Biden himself complains about taking money to pay his father's bills. You know, there was an exchange where Hunter Biden said, we're the best at this effectively. And they are. And you can see that in how that influence paid only scheme was developed. No money has to go directly to the president. There's lots of ways to benefit the Biden family, but the one thing that we can't do is just walk away. We have to find out the full story here. I think this is shaping up to be one of the greatest corruption scandals in the history of Washington, and that is saying a lot. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-business-dealings-shaping-greatest-corruption-scandals-dc-history-turley

Gonna have to define scandal. Everyone knows they’re extremely corrupt. But republicans don’t really seem to want to go after him on it. 

they probably want to just get him out of office so they can take over his grifts 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I’m sure he has some unpaid parking tickets.

The fucking guy is giving away the COUNTRY and you defend him  and his pedo son like they are your family................ W T F is going through your head doing this?? 

i get it you dont like Donald Trump, but to defend this family is   sick.                

dont come back with,,  buuuuuuuut TRRRRump did....    this is just about the Bidens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m sure he has some unpaid parking tickets.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, Mainecat said:

Is this the Collusion we were waiting for?

The key sentence is in bold. If the Russians helped the R's take control of Congress, the whole party is implicated. 

Think about that. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/19/opinion/nra-russia-investigation-trump.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur 

Of all the so-called dark money groups involved in the 2016 election, none spent more than the N.R.A. The $30 million it expended to elect Trump was three times more than the N.R.A. spent on Mitt Romney’s behalf in the 2012 election. 

That $30 million, however, is just what the N.R.A. spent on the presidential race. It also backed other candidates, reportedly spending $55 million overall. The organization helped Republicans cement control of Congress. If it did so with Russia’s assistance, the whole party is implicated. 

Of course, the citizenry has no way of knowing where any of that money came from. But the F.B.I. almost certainly does. We’re far from understanding what role, if any, the N.R.A. played in helping Russia help Trump. But a scandal that encompasses both the Trump campaign and the right’s most powerful lobby would be bigger than most people imagined before Thursday. 

“In terms of what the Russians are doing in the United States, it’s far broader than just the Trump campaign,” Schiff told me. “In that sense when people think that the Russian intervention was just about tipping the scales to one of the candidates in 2016, they’re thinking far too narrowly.”

On 3/30/2019 at 9:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Evidence of collusion will be released. It will be up to voters to decide.

On 3/3/2019 at 2:40 PM, Mainecat said:

Enormous....

Warner: 'Enormous evidence' of contacts between Trump campaign and Russia

Source: NBC News

The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election said Sunday that lawmakers have found “enormous evidence” of possible collusion between President Trump’s orbit and Russians during that election. 

Appearing on “Meet the Press,” Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., disagreed with the assertion by his Republican counterpart on the committee that congressional investigators have found nothing “that would suggest there was collusion.” 

But Warner made it clear that he’s seriously concerned about a possible link between the Russians and Trump’s allies and campaign apparatus. 

“I have never in my lifetime seen a presidential campaign, from a person of either party, have this much outreach to a foreign country and a foreign country that the intelligence community [says], and our committee has validated, intervened massively in our election and intervened with an attempt to help one candidate, Donald Trump, and hurt another, Hillary Clinton.”

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/warner-enormous-evidence-contacts-between-trump-campaign-russia-n978651

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Checking in on how many indictments Joe is facing :news:

All that proves is how corrupt the Government , Courts , and 2 Party system is you fucking moron bootlicking faggot. 

764B5521-FE56-4F64-95E7-BFFE7323C4C3.jpeg

• Like 1