Check your account email address ×

Answer The Question Mayorkas

These are exactly the reasons i like Gaetz.  He may be a lot of things,  but he's a fighter, he knows his facts and he knows how to articulate and argue them.  If conservatives are ever to oust this band of criminals running the country right now, we need guys like him.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

These are exactly the reasons i like Gaetz.  He may be a lot of things,  but he's a fighter, he knows his facts and he knows how to articulate and argue them.  If conservatives are ever to oust this band of criminals running the country right now, we need guys like him.

He peddles conspiracies that you construe as facts.  That’s why you’re in a cult and an ignorant fuck :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He peddles conspiracies that you construe as facts.  That’s why you’re in a cult and an kg foamy fuck :thumbsup:

Facts like him being imminently arrested?  I'll take my facts all day long over your soy latte view of the world, speaking of kg foamy fucks, whatever the fuck that is.  :lol: :roundhouse:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He peddles conspiracies that you construe as facts.  That’s why you’re in a cult and an kg foamy fuck :thumbsup:

That's priceless coming from a side that believed the Russian's stole the 2016 election and weaponized the DOJ and oversight power of congress to push it.  :lol:  

What the dems did was actually worse because they knew the whole Russia collusion story was a hoax.   In order for it to be a conspiracy the believer has to actually think its true without enough evidence to prove it.   The IC, DOJ and democraps knew there was nothing there. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's priceless coming from a side that believed the Russian's stole the 2016 election and weaponized the DOJ and oversight power of congress to push it.  :lol:  

What the dems did was actually worse because they knew the whole Russia collusion story was a hoax.   In order for it to be a conspiracy the believer has to actually think its true without enough evidence to prove it.   The IC, DOJ and democraps knew there was nothing there. 

Absolutely 

Dumb

as

fuck

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Chad Gaetz is a piece of shit who's face I'd enjoy punching in.

I don't buy into the notion he wasn't involved in sex trafficking minors for a moment.

Total slimebag...

It’s Matt Gaetz you numb nut. :lmao:

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't buy into the notion he wasn't involved in sex trafficking minors for a moment.

Total slimebag...

Imagine that, another republican that you don't like.  Do you have a list, because you seem to rail more against conservatives vs liberals.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Imagine that, another republican that you don't like.  Do you have a list, because you seem to rail more against conservatives vs liberals.

He claims to be in the centre.:lol:

He and Snowputz share the same 1/2 a brain.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Total left leaning piece of shit. Knew it from his first post ever. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Chad Gaetz is a piece of shit whose face I'd enjoy punching in.

Damn scooter, you seem to big talk punching everyone in the face. Fucken weirdo 🤫

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Total slimebag...

Man you Minnesota liberals are a hateful bunch, you’ve been programmed well!  :lol: You don’t think that if they could pin something on Gaetz they wouldn’t have already done so?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

obviously you don't know what a 'Chad' is... 

Enlighten us.  

• Haha 1