Check your account email address ×

I am amazed

I like just reading threw the topics just to hear the bashing but one thing that amazes me is how long some of you are on here during the day and not just m-f it's all 7 days.  Maybe some just do it on there phones when there waiting for other things but holy shit some of you have a lot of computer time on your hands.  Keep it up.  Assuming most of you are retired if not your boss should fire you.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

😂 I’d imagine it’s mostly because of phones or people with desk jobs on a computer all day already. I wouldn’t say I’m on here a ton but while at work when I wanna be on here it’s very easy for me anyways. Just take a quick 5min phone break to scroll through while mud is drying or a/c machines doing its thing or whatever.

We've always had the most traffic on these sites on Monday through Thursday while people are at work. There must be a lot of guys taking 3 day weekends or cutting out early on Friday's :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

If the world knew, many here would be unemployed.

Can't do 40, 50 or more posts a day without some serious time investment...

You were able to keep up, no? At least after smartphones became common.

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I been off the whole month...great time killer. Plus I'm dragging my feet on getting the house ready for sale.:lol: ...hate it. 

Should I even ask how it's going? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Should I even ask how it's going? :lol:

Gettin there.... just got a dumpster, we have stuff not used for decades. Time to dump. I'm calling a realtor tomorrow to see if they can stop by later in week or this weekend and at least give their opinion of what we absolutely need to do before listing and also what they think they might list it for. I kinda have a number I am hoping they meet or exceed.  I have the outside curb appeal down ..just gotta get rid of the clutter inside and a good cleaning:bc:

It's a pain in the ass moving.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dsupercat said:

I like just reading threw the topics just to hear the bashing but one thing that amazes me is how long some of you are on here during the day and not just m-f it's all 7 days.  Maybe some just do it on there phones when there waiting for other things but holy shit some of you have a lot of computer time on your hands.  Keep it up.  Assuming most of you are retired if not your boss should fire you.

I'm self employed and have constant access to the googles.  It's fantastic!

Neal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Gettin there.... just got a dumpster, we have stuff not used for decades. Time to dump. I'm calling a realtor tomorrow to see if they can stop by later in week or this weekend and at least give their opinion of what we absolutely need to do before listing and also what they think they might list it for. I kinda have a number I am hoping they meet or exceed.  I have the outside curb appeal down ..just gotta get rid of the clutter inside and a good cleaning:bc:

It's a pain in the ass moving.

We got a dumpster last summer and got rid of a lot of shit. Some stuff that we bought over when we moved and stuffed in the garage and some stuff that was here when we moved in. If we had not used it in 9 years then we really didn't need it.

Good luck on everything. I hope you get what you are looking and are able to retire on your timeline :bc:

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm self employed and have constant access to the googles.  It's fantastic!

Neal

I saw on the book that you are still chasing bulls around the west :bc:

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People could be wasting time at work on a lot worse things. 

Like what? :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We got a dumpster last summer and got rid of a lot of shit. Some stuff that we bought over when we moved and stuffed in the garage and some stuff that was here when we moved in. If we had not used it in 9 years then we really didn't need it.

Good luck on everything. I hope you get what you are looking and are able to retire on your timeline :bc:

I saw on the book that you are still chasing bulls around the west :bc:

Like what? :lol:

Yup, on right now on CBSSN.

:bc:

Neal

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dsupercat said:

through

:D

21 hours ago, dsupercat said:

What amazes me is how many people texting or looking at something on their phones while driving down the road....... Watched a guy texting while riding his motorcycle down the road 35 mph zone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

What amazes me is how many people texting or looking at something on their phones while driving down the road....... Watched a guy texting while riding his motorcycle down the road 35 mph zone.

I wish it was legal to bump them right off the fucking road before they have a chance to kill someone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ckf said:

You were able to keep up, no? At least after smartphones became common.

Lunch or breaks.

Stayed off when on company time, unless I had to wait at a pickup at the end of day.

You know what I'm talking about in my other post... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lunch or breaks.

Stayed off when on company time, unless I had to wait at a pickup at the end of day.

You know what I'm talking about in my other post... :lol:

We were a UPS hangout at the end of the day. Larry was there waiting for pick-ups from a few local businesses. Randy and Shawn just used up their mandatory breaks before heading back to Laconia. They all loved to prank each other. They were a fun group to ride with too, lol

14 hours ago, ckf said:

We were a UPS hangout at the end of the day. Larry was there waiting for pick-ups from a few local businesses. Randy and Shawn just used up their mandatory breaks before heading back to Laconia. They all loved to prank each other. They were a fun group to ride with too, lol

I had the largest account to come out of our center, well over $1,000,000 a year. They were very explicit on what they wanted and I made it a point to be there as long as needed. Typically I would get there by 3:45 and stay till they released me.... 5 or 6 if necessary. They loved it because they felt they were getting special treatment; no one else got that treatment. We would do what we could for others, make another pick up later, but I was their 'dedicated' driver. No one said a word about me sitting for over an hour.... it was for the shipper, and we fought to get every box from FedEx. And got them.

Great bunch of people and it made the wait a pleasure.

No one else could do it when I was gone... they were too busy still delivering. Show up at 4:45, pick up then leave, then come back if necessary.

God, I had it good... :lol:

• Like 1