Check your account email address ×

Oh..Not until 2029…Phew!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh just search it, I just did.. You put yourself down and called yourself an emotional freak..you just can't make this shit up..:lol:

Feel free to post it up.  Probably about trees and tesla financial results is my guess and little to do with electricity or propulsion methods of cars.

are you really that bound up on selecting the power source of your dishwasher or AC and such that was referenced in the OP?  Like you lose sleep over it don’t you?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Feel free to post it up.  Probably about trees and tesla financial results is my guess and little to do with electricity or propulsion methods of cars.

are you really that bound up on selecting the power source of your dishwasher or AC and such that was referenced in the OP?  Like you lose sleep over it don’t you?

Yeah, I know we all screen shoot and post our electric usage up and start threads about it..:lol:

I never mentioned anything about the OP in this thread, my post were all referring to you making an even bigger ass out of yourself than we all already thought..:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I know we all screen shoot and post our electric usage up and start threads about it..:lol:

I never mentioned anything about the OP in this thread, my post were all referring to you making an even bigger ass out of yourself than we all already thought..:lol:

It was about trees you retard?

Just now, BOHICA said:

Who here is truly bound up and wound tight on what power their home appliances such as dishwashers, AC’s, microwaves, cook stoves, and washing machines?

Maybe it’s more so people are being told what they can’t use

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe it’s more so people are being told what they can’t use

So you are bound up on being told that your AC, Dishwasher, microwave, washer, and all the other electrical appliance in your household must use electricity as there power source in your residence?

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you are bound up on being told that your AC, Dishwasher, microwave, washer, and all the other electrical appliance in your household must use electricity as there power source in your residence?

Id just throw the towel in for the night Dude. You got :owned: by @Rigid1

• Like 2

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ya right!  Lol.  Does it bother you that your electrical appliance such as dishwashers run of electricity as laid out in the first post?  Don’t lie you guys are pissed that a microwave uses electricity 

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

He’s so thick headed he’ll keep going no matter how many times he KO’d. And he does it on two sites over the same thing day in and day out 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And it applies to new construction/replacements.  Great idea :bc:  

Nobody is going to be forced to replace an operating unit.  The fucking shit low IQ fucks get wrapped up in :lol: 

Hey @Jimmy Snacks how many gallons of lead paint did you slap on so far this year?  :lmao: 

It’s amazing how stupid many here are. Someone tell me why gas water heater heaters are vented outside but gas stoves are not?

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing how stupid many here are. Someone tell me why gas water heater heaters are vented outside but gas stoves are not?

Personally if I had a gas stove I’d have hood vented outside and use it!!

the amount of exhaust of a water heater is much greater than that a gas range!!!

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

37 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Personally if I had a gas stove I’d have hood vented outside and use it!!

the amount of exhaust of a water heater is much greater than that a gas range!!!

Tell me you're a biased moron without telling you're a biased moron.  MC never fails. 

Not all that long ago the govt was pushing gas appliances as being the most efficient.  :lol:  

Now it really doesn't matter because they sell the public that electrical production is basically fossil fuel free.   Priceless. 

Edited by Highmark

OMG, the freedom to use any source of power that you can buy that the rate you want and others here are glad that freedom is slowly being taken away.  It's about government control you dipshits.  Stop voting for these people who want to do this.

And they wait until later, after the administration is gone so that taxpayers will forget who these fucks are that took it away.

Edited by racer254

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Who here is truly bound up and wound tight on what power their home appliances such as dishwashers, AC’s, microwaves, cook stoves, and washing machines?

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Keep asking, you might eventually get the answer you want.

In the last year I have replaced every appliance in the house to include hot water heater. It was AWESOME to have the CHOICE on what to use.

Again, I have never seen anyone so horny to do what the government says.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Where it makes a difference you should be.  If furnaces are significantly cheaper to run with gas, I'd be pissed as shit if you told me I couldn't use gas.  If you would have said no gas stoves 10 years ago before induction was worth a shit, I'd fucking scream like hell.  Electric coil stoves are nearly useless.  Induction has come a long way, but after testing a few there are still very few induction ranges worth a shit and they basically require extremely expensive pans.  The better question may be why is the government even involved in this in the first place?  What problem are they solving by the outlaw of these goods and why is that the right mechanism to make the change.  There is a well known fact.  The bigger the company or government the less efficient they are at doing anything.  Promoting big government and big government decisions is beyond stupid.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Where it makes a difference you should be.  If furnaces are significantly cheaper to run with gas, I'd be pissed as shit if you told me I couldn't use gas.  If you would have said no gas stoves 10 years ago before induction was worth a shit, I'd fucking scream like hell.  Electric coil stoves are nearly useless.  Induction has come a long way, but after testing a few there are still very few induction ranges worth a shit and they basically require extremely expensive pans.  The better question may be why is the government even involved in this in the first place?  What problem are they solving by the outlaw of these goods and why is that the right mechanism to make the change.  There is a well known fact.  The bigger the company or government the less efficient they are at doing anything.  Promoting big government and big government decisions is beyond stupid.

Agree 100%.

I will add a comment though, solely from a free market perspective.  Gutting our house completely right now and I currently own the gas range with the most powerful burners on the market....although they aren't enough.  I am switching to induction which under the tests I did worked better on the high heat side.  I have over 20 2.5-3mm thick copper pans that are going to become paperweights.  If I was forced to switch out those pans I would be fucking pissed.

This is the reason people should switch technologies, not because the government tells you to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I will add a comment though, solely from a free market perspective.  Gutting our house completely right now and I currently own the gas range with the most powerful burners on the market....although they aren't enough.  I am switching to induction which under the tests I did worked better on the high heat side.  I have over 20 2.5-3mm thick copper pans that are going to become paperweights.  If I was forced to switch out those pans I would be fucking pissed.

This is the reason people should switch technologies, not because the government tells you to.

I would have a gas stove but the wife forbids it since one caused a fire that killed her 17 year old brother.

Can't get past that. Otherwise I would have one.