Check your account email address ×

Favorite fast food?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ckf said:

That's because you live at least two hours from either one of them :poke:

Guilty.  We've got McDonald's and bk here in town.  I never touch bk at all, but the McDonalds $1 coffee gets me. Cause ya know might as well grab a bacon egg cheese biscuit.  I mean I'm here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Guilty.  We've got McDonald's and bk here in town.  I never touch bk at all, but the McDonalds $1 coffee gets me. Cause ya know might as well grab a bacon egg cheese biscuit.  I mean I'm here. 

Yeah, the BK in Littleton is the closest BK for me too. It just that it's an hour away from me instead of being in town :bc:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's about like putting ketchup on a hotdog :news:

Thats the only way to eat a hot dog, unless you're eating a coney dog. 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

How'd you like a good taste of my shoe ?  

You're gonna need a ladder and someone a lot bigger than you to help you out, you little shit :news:

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're gonna need a ladder and someone a lot bigger than you to help you out, you little shit :news:

Is the ladder to get you out from hiding up in a tree? :news:

45 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

sure if your like 6,  adults shouldn't put ketchup on anything but burgers and fries.  

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

what is it about there morning slop that makes the truck stink for days even with no food left in it just a empty bag .

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sure if your like 6,  adults shouldn't put ketchup on anything but burgers and fries.  

not sure I have ever been to a ball park in America that your dog was not passed down the row with Ketchup and mustard on it  .

now the people who put the shit on eggs usually give me a bit of pause .

I have been buying the Hines vinegar ketchup lasts 2 times   

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keep rubbing that shit in why don't ya?!?!

u have a chick fil a up in your parts now? prob my fav fast food . not sure about other parts of the country but around here there is always at lest 2 chicks working worth the effort

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

u have a chick fil a up in your parts now? prob my fav fast food . not sure about other parts of the country but around here there is always at lest 2 chicks working worth the effort

Not yet.  I heard one is in the works though.  Lots of Lib-tards here on the city council probably making it hard for them.  Who knows.  I do love their breakfast!

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd kill for a spicy breakfast burrito tomorrow.  Instead, I'll just have to wait until Monday.

Side note.  Surprisingly good breakfast - White Castle.  

yeah how about I just take your word on that one. now after a full night of drinking and other dysfunctional behavior the castle is a beacon that just calls out to you . 

lol my grandma  loved the castle. I would always smuggle in a 6 pack to her when she was in the hospital  after a bypass surgery or heart attack lol I drew the line at more than 1 Manhattan though 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

T-Bell is my drunken weakness.  Kwik Trip in SE MN and Red Pepper in Fargo/Grand Forks.  I could see White Castle working well too.  

the castle was about the only thing open all night in my hard drinking late night days. gas station fast food chains did not exist yet unless u lived by a truck stop I guess. there was a Zantigo that we would hit from time to time

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the castle was about the only thing open all night in my hard drinking late night days. gas station fast food chains did not exist yet unless u lived by a truck stop I guess. there was a Zantigo that we would hit from time to time

One of my buddies was so drunk he bought all the Choco Tacos and roller food at a gas station once.  

That was a nite!

Edited by racinfarmer