Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

As much of a silly little Guy from Canada HSR has become, He actually was against young teens working in restaurants and bars . Which I get his point and agree with. It got weird with the old drunks hitting on 14 year olds as if that was what the law was about.

Most were thinking family style restaurant that serves beer and booze and to me thats fine. 

OTB .. exactly.  But it was some sort of response where he felt the need to try and be edgy, claiming we were OK seeing daughters serving beer in a titty bar or Hooters, or whatever & "being exposed to drunks"    Just another fail by the resident Drama Queen :news:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As big of a douche as what HSR has become, I don't think he stooped that low ... or at least I don't recall seeing it?  I know he was close to it with the comment about claiming I'd be OK letting a 14-year old work at Hooters or some sort of grooming comment ... but I don't recall any pedo accusations, specifically. 

So is Dementiabusta a douche for making it up?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is that dude/chick wearing a yamika?

It was a chick for sure she had some tits i had to carry...she looked alright prob a 4.5 outta 10 . headband or something in the hair. drunk white trash CT bitch its common.  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

So is Dementiabusta a douche for making it up?

I read it.  HSR probably edited it out.  And even if I did make it up, are you a douche for saying I have no morals and swindle people out of their money, when I have clients who are on this forum?  Nothing I said to you or anyone else prompted that insult about how I make a living.  Toss your stones from your glass houses, I'll toss them back all day long.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He called Bontz a pedo

Still waiting for a link or do you admit you're lying ? So now it's .post my name, call my wife white trash and accuse me of calling a member a pedo. All because you "claim" your wife was insulted yet after dozens of requests have failed to show when this happened and by whom? You're really becoming a Zoso level type of person aren't you?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I read it.  HSR probably edited it out.  And even if I did make it up, are you a douche for saying I have no morals and swindle people out of their money, when I have clients who are on this forum?  Nothing I said to you or anyone else prompted that insult about how I make a living.  Toss your stones from your glass houses, I'll toss them back all day long.

No I'm not a douche for saying that. The business you're in is known for what I said.

I'd never trust a financial advisor. Never.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I read it.  HSR probably edited it out.

So Bontz is a fucking liar now?? I think he would know if I called him a pedo. I've never have and never will make such an accusation. That's your level stuff.

NEW SITE RULE: Members careers, work life, jobs are free game and can be knocked down at anytime.

EXCEPT: Driftbusta must be left alone and only get good reports regarding his illustrious career.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Still waiting for a link or do you admit you're lying ? So now it's .post my name, call my wife white trash and accuse me of calling a member a pedo. All because you "claim" your wife was insulted yet after dozens of requests have failed to show when this happened and by whom? You're really becoming a Zoso level type of person aren't you?

Fuck off already.  I asked a question, you made the association with your wife.  And it was AFTER multiple cracks you made about my marital history, that I NEVER talk about, but you somehow gleamed from somewhere.  I have been with my wife for 15 years and prior to that, had a very painful divorce because the mother of my daughters cheated.    You make cracks about me being a failure at business.  Which one?  I"ve owned 6, and still have one.  Do you really fucking think that after selling all our rental units 2 years ago, I couldn't retire right now?  I "work:" because i enjoy it and it provides me with a great life.  You think your posts didn't cross those professional/family lines in your "guidelines" with me?  I do, and dgaf what you or John think.  You make up shit about me I can do the same.    Stay out of my space and you won't have any problems with me.  Or not.  And no you fucking moron, I don't tell my clients about his place, they found me from this place.  smh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I think a Dementiabusta pity party is in order!

No need, I'm having a pretty good chuckle at the Steves this evening.  Although I might need a shower after a couple back and forths with you two losers.  BTW Spinach Ricotta Raviolis w Zucchini, tomato in a creamy lemon sauce.  Delicious!   :lol: 

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

So Bontz is a fucking liar now?? I think he would know if I called him a pedo. I've never have and never will make such an accusation. That's your level stuff.

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

You tell your clients about FS?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMFG :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Never stops bragging himself up all day SMH

Nah thats triggered^^^^^  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

No shit! :lol:

Well at least we cleared up a couple things :thumbsup: He agreed now

1. I didn't call Bontz a pedo

2. I never insulted his wife in any way.

That makes me feel better. Sad the levels he's going to over it. 

I did miss where somebody asked him why he was divorced,  best backread and see who did that. Painful,  so so sad.

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How do all these threads turn out the same way. :dunno:

The way I see it, Dementiabusta always turns to personal insults when he's losing a debate and cries that he's a victim after.

It's no wonder he worships Trump, they are the same. Except Trump's a billionaire and Dementiabusta wants to be a billionaire.