Check your account email address ×

Trump wimping out if he skips the debates

• Platinum Contributing Member

And what does he have to gain by attending the debates? He is so far out in front. ....... Absolutely nothing but unwarranted attacks and setups even  by the host.   We've seen this movie before.

That said I'm all for him owning everyone on stage. :lol: 

• Like 1

When you are way out front it's wise to keep your mouth shut and your head down, which is unlike the Orange devil.

Maybe he's taking his handlers advice, unlike in the past.

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

When you are way out front it's wise to keep your mouth shut and your head down, which is unlike the Orange devil.

Maybe he's taking his handlers advice, unlike in the past.

Great Idea on his part.  That will really throw the other side into a frenzy.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He is chicken shit.  Knows he will be the fool again.  Will completely destroy any chance he has.  If it would help and not hurt he would do it....

Yah.... Just like 2016 right?.... Destroyed everyone on stage picked them apart and one by one they dropped like dead horse flies... 16 of them I believe:thumbsup:

But you're right I would love to hear the nicknames... Krispy Kreme Christy:lol: for starters .

Even though he has nothing to gain I have a feeling he will be on the stage... we all know He loves the spotlight 😉.....

That damn narcissist:lmao:

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He is chicken shit.  Knows he will be the fool again.  Will completely destroy any chance he has.  If it would help and not hurt he would do it....

Thats absurd.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Tell that to Hillary . Like Trump or not, this line was still one of the funniest moments in history :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Tell that to Hillary . Like Trump or not, this line was still one of the funniest moments in history :lol:

"Please do not applaud...You're just wasting time.".... So typical when Trump gets a positive reaction.  It just irks the narrators, who are also in on the "gotcha" moment when it comes to Trump.   

Like I said, the debates will only be a trap for Trump ...nothing to gain.    

But I'm thinking he will do them anyway and do quite well at that.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That was gold.  And sadly, might have been what sealed his fate with the Washington crowd.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

"Please do not applaud...You're just wasting time.".... So typical when Trump gets a positive reaction.  It just irks the narrators, who are also in on the "gotcha" moment when it comes to Trump.   

Like I said, the debates will only be a trap for Trump ...nothing to gain.    

But I'm thinking he will do them anyway and do quite well at that.

Anderson cooper is just another liberal, gay, elitist douche bag.  Trying hard to steer the debate with his bullshit.  He is part of the wealthy and part of the problem with the world today.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yah.... Just like 2016 right?.... Destroyed everyone on stage picked them apart and one by one they dropped like dead horse flies... 16 of them I believe:thumbsup:

Lol.  Acted like a prepubescent teen that wasn't getting his way.  Sure the libtards said some uber dumb shit, but had he just responded to that instead of acting like a whiny victim bitch he could have destroyed them.  Instead he just made himself look like a fool and encouraged a ton to vote against him.  He will do it again which is exactly why he is chicken shit to actually debate.  His handlers told him not to as they don't want to expose the inner child again.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Acted like a prepubescent teen that wasn't getting his way.  Sure the libtards said some uber dumb shit, but had he just responded to that instead of acting like a whiny victim bitch he could have destroyed them.  Instead he just made himself look like a fool and encouraged a ton to vote against him.  He will do it again which is exactly why he is chicken shit to actually debate.  His handlers told him not to as they don't want to expose the inner child again.

Seems like a good plan.  Remember when liberals decided not to debate.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You realize that trump is significantly smarter and more successful than you right?

i mean everyone here knows you’re ridiculously unintelligent.

you may not like trump because you were told not to like him, but he’s 100x the man that you could ever be 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

You realize that trump is significantly smarter and more successful than you right?

Not all of us got a golden backhoe given to us for a free leg up in life either.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not all of us got a golden backhoe given to us for a free leg up in life either.

The dude is getting up to 80 years old and is still a force 

you may not like him but that’s pretty badass 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Now that, is chickenshit.  Just like last election.  Yet no comments from the peanut gallery.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When did an incumbent president attend a debate? 

I know the answer and why.

Edited by Mainecat