Check your account email address ×

Biden reportedly fumes and spews curses at staff in private: ‘No one is safe’

• Platinum Contributing Member

Next thing you know he will start firing people on a regular basis like you know who did. 

And that was perfectly fine. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Next thing you know he will start firing people on a regular basis like you know who did. 

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And replacing them with temps because congress would never approve them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

please tell us where the Trump bobble head doll touched you before you sold it on ebay......

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Angry old people are funny to a point. Mostly just annoying though

We went Costco Saturday.  Old people everywhere, doing what ever they want. :lol:you get to a certain age and social norms and traffic laws no longer Apply to you. 

• Haha 1

It is really comical (and sad) to watch so many of you defend Trump or Biden.  One is a dementia addled, inept old guy who has been on the wrong side of almost every issue for 50 plus years.  The other is a megalomaniac buffoon (I admit I voted for this asshole) who thinks he knows it all.  Neither of whom has any business being or running for president at this point.  It's a fucking embarrassment that these 2 losers might be our choice.  When 1 of these idiots wins the next election, we all lose big.  Within both of these political parties there has to be at least a couple normal people to vote for...holy fuck.  

• Like 4

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, pjameven said:

It is really comical (and sad) to watch so many of you defend Trump or Biden.  One is a dementia addled, inept old guy who has been on the wrong side of almost every issue for 50 plus years.  The other is a megalomaniac buffoon (I admit I voted for this asshole) who thinks he knows it all.  Neither of whom has any business being or running for president at this point.  It's a fucking embarrassment that these 2 losers might be our choice.  When 1 of these idiots wins the next election, we all lose big.  Within both of these political parties there has to be at least a couple normal people to vote for...holy fuck.  

I agree. But the problem is Obama, both Bush's  , and Clinton were no better. All pieces of shit. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

bUt tRuMp dOh ....9_9

You would  swear there has been 1 other president in the history of the

U S . 

Basically there was slavery and then Trump was elected.  U S history in a nutshell. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yeah she’s not an inside the beltway fame whore or anything.  She’s the one who claimed Trump yanked the wheel of the presidential limo.  False claim #736 against Trump :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah she’s not an inside the beltway fame whore or anything.  She’s the one who claimed Trump yanked the wheel of the presidential limo.  False claim #736 against Trump :lol: 

He is blind with his hatred. Believes all the BS. :lol:

23 minutes ago, pjameven said:

who's the new guy I'm agreeing with?

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

we'll see, as Jack Smith deposed the secret service guys... you know, the one's who's phone records all vanished after January 6th

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He is blind with his hatred. Believes all the BS. :lol:

not just blind... foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. 

grrrr.... 🐺

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only the best people!

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He has always been a angry POS. Esp when questioned . 

20 years ago, the auto plant exchange would of done you in around here. His security would of been ushering his stupid ass out of the plant. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who's the new guy I'm agreeing with?

Lol...I'm not new...been here since the beginning.  I just don't say much for most of the time...:thumbsup:

• Like 1