Check your account email address ×

Private sector companies added 497,000 jobs in June, more than double expectations, ADP says

The ADP data, which is often unreliable and considered more volatile than other employment data, comes ahead of Friday’s official June payrolls report. Economists are expecting 240,000 non-farm payrolls were added last month, a slowing from the 339,000 jobs added in May, according to Dow Jones.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The ADP data, which is often unreliable and considered more volatile than other employment data, comes ahead of Friday’s official June payrolls report. Economists are expecting 240,000 non-farm payrolls were added last month, a slowing from the 339,000 jobs added in May, according to Dow Jones.

Ooops!! :roflcrying:

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People getting second jobs and retirees coming out of retirement :snack: 

I said this awhile ago.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers trying so hard to wish a positive jobs report away. It’s hysterical. :lol: 

we are just waiting for some of these workers to come our way. plenty of empty positions around here with zero applicants . we are a small gmc dealer. only 3 techs.one is 70, one is 71, and the other is 55. we have ads all over with not one applicant. we are talking 8-4 m-f . no flat rate. hell we haven't had a detailer in 5 years. the owner sells you a truck then goes and cleans it himself

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

F0CA5EA2-7442-41DB-9B07-52E3AB0ED203.jpeg

254EA855-226E-4B66-8C5A-12C366592A1E.jpeg

Who allows their kids to do this? I would make my kids life a living hell before this ever happened. At a bare minimum you need to get out of bed and go to work. I don’t care if it’s selling ice cream cones.

49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

F0CA5EA2-7442-41DB-9B07-52E3AB0ED203.jpeg

254EA855-226E-4B66-8C5A-12C366592A1E.jpeg

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Who allows their kids to do this? I would make my kids life a living hell before this ever happened. At a bare minimum you need to get out of bed and go to work. I don’t care if it’s selling ice cream cones.

I saw a documentary on this a while back, actually looked rather pleasant.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

we are just waiting for some of these workers to come our way. plenty of empty positions around here with zero applicants . we are a small gmc dealer. only 3 techs.one is 70, one is 71, and the other is 55. we have ads all over with not one applicant. we are talking 8-4 m-f . no flat rate. hell we haven't had a detailer in 5 years. the owner sells you a truck then goes and cleans it himself

Yeah, well good luck. 60k of those  jobs are government jobs not the private sector.   Yeah real good news ....more corrupt  government,just what we need.

7 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

Haven’t had anyone come in to ask if we are hiring or fill out job ap in forever. 
we are going to keep it going until we are too old and that will be the end. 
No one is going to work like this anymore. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

Things like this are outstanding.  Old people working keeps them off Social Security which is helping that program.  If boomers are coming back to work or don’t leave the work force it is great for programs like SS and such.

Edited by BOHICA

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Things like this are outstanding.  Old people working keeps them off Social Security which is helping that program.  If boomers are coming back to work or don’t leave the work force it is great for programs like SS and such.

They will make their $21k a year without it affecting their SS and call it good.

Shine that turd... :lol:

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That’s horrible news…..

IMG_1565.jpeg

209,000... UNDER estimate?

Where in the sweet fuck do you get this shit from?

Drop the 60k the Reich hired... that's 150k... eeesh.

Edited by Snake