Check your account email address ×

Pretty hot out there…

• Gold Member

record hot global temp set on Monday was broke on Tuesday…..  repeated days of record breaking global temp.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/4th-july-breaks-record-highest-temperature-measured/story?id=100702850

It only took one day to break the record set on Monday, when average global temperatures measured at 16.2 degrees Celsius, or 61.16 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the NCEP.

The planet reached the highesttemperatureever recorded by human-made instruments during one of America's mostquintessential summer holidays.

The average global temperature reached 17.18 degrees Celsius, or 62.92 degrees Fahrenheit, on Tuesday, as temperatures sizzled beyond the triple-digit mark around the world andmillions of Americans celebrated the Fourth of July, data from the U.S. National Centers for Environmental Prediction shows.

Edited by BOHICA

• BOHICA changed the title to Pretty hot out there…
  • Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, toslow said:

You should go buy another Tesla and do your part 

I put solar on my vacation house recently. People across the lake are complaining about the glare from the panels on the roof.:lol:

It's more than a mile across the lake!

• Haha 1

What does it being hot out have to do with Americans celebrating the 4th? Would it cooled down if we didn’t celebrate? :lol: 

How can we dance when our earth is turning. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What does it being hot out have to do with Americans celebrating the 4th? Would it cooled down if we didn’t celebrate? :lol: 

How can we dance when our earth is turning. 

To many BBQs going!

Surprise , surprise..... 🚫 Not.

This was all predicted with an El Nino year.... They are getting a better handle on all this stuff now.

They called this last fall.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Surprise , surprise..... 🚫 Not.

This was all predicted with an El Nino year.... They are getting a better handle on all this stuff now.

They called this last fall.

El Nino has been happening on and off for years. You probably didn't know there was such a thing until they gave it a name. Climate alarmists love the weak minded like yourself. So does Trump.

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

El Nino has been happening on and off for years. You probably didn't know there was such a thing until they gave it a name. Climate alarmists love the weak minded like yourself. So does Trump.

:bc:

Of course it has, but we never had extenuating factors that magnify the El Nino phenomena. .... Such as we do now.   I've always been a weather buff... Known about a la Nina and El Nino probably before you were born:bc:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Of course it has, but we never had extenuating factors that magnify the El Nino phenomena. .... Such as we do now.   I've always been a weather buff... Known about a la Nina and El Nino probably before you were born:bc:

Well if you've always been a weather nut you would realize the only thing climate change is doing is filling governments pockets with bs taxes and companies are following them on the gravy train.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well if you've always been a weather nut you would realize the only thing climate change is doing is filling governments pockets with bs taxes and companies are following them on the gravy train.

Wrong....there is no question we are warming and I don't believe I have ever been taxed because of it. Here is a right leaning source that pretty much confirms what I also believe.

It's only the beginning and we will continue to warm and generations will look back to this time frame and say wow it was cool back then.....but I enjoy deniers responses such as yours..... it's entertaining :bc:.

As I have said from the get-go adapting is our only real choice.... I'm not for all this green stuff

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/tuesday-set-an-unofficial-record-for-the-hottest-day-on-earth-wednesday-may-break-it/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wrong....there is no question we are warming and I don't believe I have ever been taxed because of it. Here is a right leaning source that pretty much confirms what I also believe.

It's only the beginning and we will continue to warm and generations will look back to this time frame and say wow it was cool back then.....but I enjoy deniers responses such as yours..... it's entertaining :bc:.

As I have said from the get-go adapting is our only real choice.... I'm not for all this green stuff

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/tuesday-set-an-unofficial-record-for-the-hottest-day-on-earth-wednesday-may-break-it/

We don't have tax in the USA yet. But our neighbors to the north do. Climate change is all about money. That's what will be looking back on. Not the temperature. The earth will do what it wants. People will never have control over that. You're a real gullible person obviously. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I put solar on my vacation house recently. People across the lake are complaining about the glare from the panels on the roof.:lol:

So basically you're known as one of the yuppies that moved into the neighborhood. :lmao:

59 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They will also say I can’t believe it was that hot back then!!it’s all a cycle earth goes through.like said we will adapt.

On Monday, the average global temperature reached 17.01 degrees Celsius (62.62 Fahrenheit), the highest in the US National Centers for Environmental Prediction’s data, which goes back to 1979. On Tuesday, it climbed even further, reaching 17.18 degrees Celsius. The previous record of 16.92 degrees Celsius was set in August 2016.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So basically you're known as one of the yuppies that moved into the neighborhood. :lmao:

Until they meet me.

:lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did he mention this takes into account records that go back all the way to....

1979. :lol:

At least we agree on something.

:lol:

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

record hot global temp set on Monday was broke on Tuesday…..  repeated days of record breaking global temp.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/4th-july-breaks-record-highest-temperature-measured/story?id=100702850

It only took one day to break the record set on Monday, when average global temperatures measured at 16.2 degrees Celsius, or 61.16 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the NCEP.

The planet reached the highesttemperatureever recorded by human-made instruments during one of America's mostquintessential summer holidays.

The average global temperature reached 17.18 degrees Celsius, or 62.92 degrees Fahrenheit, on Tuesday, as temperatures sizzled beyond the triple-digit mark around the world andmillions of Americans celebrated the Fourth of July, data from the U.S. National Centers for Environmental Prediction shows.

Poor Bonerdica the dunce, you were exposed over at TBP for posting this garbage that you’re so easily gut hooked by. Then you post it over here. :lmao:

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

forum members? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Snake said:

On Monday, the average global temperature reached 17.01 degrees Celsius (62.62 Fahrenheit), the highest in the US National Centers for Environmental Prediction’s data, which goes back to 1979. On Tuesday, it climbed even further, reaching 17.18 degrees Celsius. The previous record of 16.92 degrees Celsius was set in August 2016.

Isn’t 1979 the first year we had the basic ability to measure most all of earth’s temperature via satellite?

Neal

Since 1979… think about that next time you see “ever recorded”.

I was hoping others had actually read the article… 

It was 106 today, July 6th, in the Twin Cities in…. 1936.