Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

Just now, ACE said:

That’s lies there’s no way that guns killed more kids than Covid 

Gang violence and suicide are why guns are in that statistic.  It's not mass shootings, like some would want you to believe.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Gang violence and suicide are why guns are in that statistic.  It's not mass shootings, like some would want you to believe.

Don’t they also include people killed by police gunfire?

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Neither do I and I don't carry other than up Nth where everybody carries.  Just don't want to loss the right to own firearms.

No I live up north and nobody carries. Up north pfffff

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And thats all that anybody needs to understand. 

For some reason He like others seem to hate our 2nd Amendment. 

Dont like it , easy do not come here :dunno:

The second amendment was written when people rode horses and there were as many outlaws as Indians. Clearly it's different today and it's not working.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The second amendment was written when people rode horses and there were as many outlaws as Indians. Clearly it's different today and it's not working.

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Always knew your were "Special"

As long as you have your NorthstarRick clutch kit and your pew pew gun you should be safe from bears and wolves :lol: 

Bears and wolves, holy fuck thats funny:lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Lots of things have changed and don't necessarily align with the 10 Amendments 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly.

I don't understand the thinking. People will riot over how they are treated and want change or think they're being screwed in elections, but bye golly gee we can't change or adapt a bunch of rules that the government wrote a long time ago. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

As long as you have your NorthstarRick clutch kit and your pew pew gun you should be safe from bears and wolves :lol: 

Bears and wolves, holy fuck thats funny:lol:

Still trying I see.

Carry on :lol2:

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

More kids killed by guns last year in the US than the Ukraine but some are trying to change the topic to Canada SMFH

Yes, we can Verify, according to the data from the Gun Violence Archive, in 2022 guns were the leading cause of death in kids in the U.S. The Gun Violence Archive recorded 1,676 child gun deaths in 2022, the highest number ever recorded.Feb 23, 2023

Is it not possible that the increasing gun violence has nothing to do with the guns. Rather the violence is a symptom of liberal crime and policing policies.  If we would simply arrest the criminals like we used to the offenders would be off the streets and not harming law abiding citizens. 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Covid :lol:

You’re not scared shitless of Covid anymore or is the Newsman telling you to pretend that you weren’t a full on Trudeau type fascist over Covid or how does this work now 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Second Amendment is about being able to oppose tyranny. Being able to have a gun for protection is, while downstream from this right, is still a right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Second Amendment wasn't written for Outlaws and Indians :lol: 

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly.

50EE357B-80E0-4992-BFC2-2229AD4C0C0D.jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Second Amendment is about being able to oppose tyranny. Being able to have a gun for protection is, while downstream from this right, is still a right.

I've heard Trumpers call what allegedly happened at the 2020 election as tyranny.  Odd no one brought guns to the capital on Jan 6th.

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

Don’t they also include people killed by police gunfire?

Not around here.  A cop shooting or killing a suspect is not considered an assault or a homicide . 

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hey I get the whole it's your right to be able to bare arms and I don't look down on those that do.

It's summer.  My arms are bare everyday.  Fuck long sleeve shirts.  Don't you dare try to take that right away.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

It's summer.  My arms are bare everyday.  Fuck long sleeve shirts.  Don't you dare try to take that right away.

Wife beater?

:lol:

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The Second Amendment wasn't written for Outlaws and Indians :lol: 

50EE357B-80E0-4992-BFC2-2229AD4C0C0D.jpeg

Maybe start a thread about all the shootings in Canada or are you to scared to discuss the issues in your country without trying to change the topic? Shows a sign of a weak position I've been told on here.

20 minutes ago, Snake said:
34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Second Amendment is about being able to oppose tyranny

Can you provide any examples of how they have been used for this purpose? 

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't understand the thinking. People will riot over how they are treated and want change or think they're being screwed in elections, but bye golly gee we can't change or adapt a bunch of rules that the government wrote a long time ago. 

Maybe start with enforcing the gun laws we already have in place?  It's not the 2A that's the issue.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you provide any examples of how they have been used for this purpose? 

The founding fathers just fought a war against a tyrannical govt when the 2nd ammendment was written.