Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.:lol:

Screenshot_20230708_102712_Chrome.thumb.jpg.08c378cfdb0b1038f2caedfcad06f80e.jpg

Now compare it to the murder capital of the US and let's compare "violent crimes" which could be purse jackings you nimwit.

I asked for gun related numbers and you respond with that? You're a moron.

BTW I'm in Thunder Bay almost every month and have yet to feel the need to carry a gun. Guess I'm just a badass eh?

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not sure why the alt left is so hyper focused on gun crime instead of overall crime 

Well at least your new catch phrase is alt left and not cuck anymore. Made such an idiot of yourself you disappeared for awhile.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well at least your new catch phrase is alt left and not cuck anymore. Made such an idiot of yourself you disappeared for awhile.

Are you not a cuck? You certainly act like one. Just own it. Not a big deal it’s just who you are 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Now compare it to the murder capital of the US and let's compare "violent crimes" which could be purse jackings you nimwit.

BTW I'm in Thunder Bay almost every month and have yet to feel the need to carry a gun. Guess I'm just a badass eh?

It's 5x higher than NYC.  You live near the crime capital of the world.  Maybe you should just stfu.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

That's the great thing about this country, you don't NEED a reason to carry a gun, you just can.

No one thinks you are a badass cause you don't, and I don't think someone is a badass cause they do. It is our RIGHT to. And trut be told, the less a right is exercised, the better the chance you lose that right.

Believe me, I know you can't understand that, because you don't have that right, and it is hard to understand something you can't readily experience.

I don't carry a gun, but I have access to one. I don't walk around a store or go to a restaurant with one, but I do keep one in the car when I am out and about. It is my right and I exercise it, just like the right to free speech and the right to redress my government, both of which I do.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's 5x higher than NYC.  You live near the crime capital of the world.  Maybe you should just stfu.

More people killed in 1 US mass shooting than the last 2 years in Tbay, the yearly record is 13 homocides. Most commited by people from the GTA. Now how many gun related?? You won't like the answer.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's the great thing about this country, you don't NEED a reason to carry a gun, you just can.

No one thinks you are a badass cause you don't, and I don't think someone is a badass cause they do. It is our RIGHT to. And trut be told, the less a right is exercised, the better the chance you lose that right.

Believe me, I know you can't understand that, because you don't have that right, and it is hard to understand something you can't readily experience.

I don't carry a gun, but I have access to one. I don't walk around a store or go to a restaurant with one, but I do keep one in the car when I am out and about. It is my right and I exercise it, just like the right to free speech and the right to redress my government, both of which I do.

Answer my other post if you're not too scared. Tell you what I'll let you hold a gun in one hand and type with the other so you feel safe.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

More people killed in 1 US mass shooting than the last 2 years in Tbay, the yearly record is 13 homocides. Most commited by people from the GTA. Now how many gun related?? You won't like the answer.

Name one us city with a higher crime rate than tbay.  Don't think you know how this works.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Answer my other post if you're not too scared. Tell you what I'll let you hold a gun in one hand and type with the other so you feel safe.

When someone tries to drop the shit and talk respectful to keep a discussion going, the least you can do is try to reply in the same manner.

I can do that with Smales, I can do that with Steve, my 2 biggest antagonists on the site, because they can recognize when a discussion has gone from banter to honest exchange of thoughts and ideas. It seems you don't have that ability, so I will simply say good day.

Because I have......

that right. :lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Name one us city with a higher crime rate than tbay.  Don't think you know how this works.

So if you have a town with 50 people and 2 get murdered that is now the most dangerous place on earth? Statistics are fun to hide behind but reality keeps kicking it in the nuts. Do the schools in Tbay have school shooter gun drills like they have to do in the US and the Middle east? 

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

When someone tries to drop the shit and talk respectful to keep a discussion going, the least you can do is try to reply in the same manner.

I can do that with Smales, I can do that with Steve, my 2 biggest antagonists on the site, because they can recognize when a discussion has gone from banter to honest exchange of thoughts and ideas. It seems you don't have that ability, so I will simply say good day.

Because I have......

that right. :lol:

Yeah after your childish comments about me being a mod and  now talking shit about my country is you trying to talk nice.Just admit you got caught in your own patriotic BS and now are scared to respond. Why guys like you feel the need to make up lies is beyond me.  

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So if you have a town with 50 people and 2 get murdered that is now the most dangerous place on earth? Statistics are fun to hide behind but reality keeps kicking it in the nuts. Do the schools in Tbay have school shooter gun drills like they have to do in the US and the Middle east? 

:lol: it's number #1.

Screenshot_20230708_132911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.78cfd25992de2a1cd9c9c9ac81851afe.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: it's number #1.

Screenshot_20230708_132911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.78cfd25992de2a1cd9c9c9ac81851afe.jpg

Right out the democrats play book!

When you're losing, let's go to per capita!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Right out the democrats play book!

When you're losing, let's go to per capita!

If you dig deep enough you can find a statistic to suit your needs. 

Jesus more children get gunned down in a month in the US but natives beating each other to death is worse.

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you dig deep enough you can find a statistic to suit your needs. 

Jesus more children get gunned down in a month in the US but natives beating each other to death is worse.

So native lives don't matter?  It's mostly blacks in the cities, should we say the same?

Fucking loser.

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So native lives don't matter?  It's mostly blacks in the cities, should we say the same?

Fucking loser.

Well it was mostly old people dying from covid and you called it all fake. So you really are just a big bag of fuck and backpedal and squirm to try and fit it into your bullshit.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well it was mostly old people dying from covid and you called it all fake. So you really are just a big bag of fuck and backpedal and squirm to try and fit it into your bullshit.

They died on vents.  You know a 90% death rate.  No azithromycin given. Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They died on vents.  You know a 90% death rate.  No azithromycin given. Fucking idiot.

Now you’re a doctor specializing in covid treatments for the elderly…good god just fuck off somewhere.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now you’re a doctor specializing in covid treatments for the elderly…good god just fuck off somewhere.

Poor Chester, dumb as a stump of wood.

They died from pneumonia not covid.  What do you give to treat pneumonia.  But not if you have covid.

Fucking dumb moron.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Chester, dumb as a stump of wood.

They died from pneumonia not covid.  What do you give to treat pneumonia.  But not if you have covid.

Fucking dumb moron.

So there was a pneumonia pandemic?