Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet they insult my wife.

What a fucking pussy.

Pointing out your wife is 3 times vaxxed is not insulting her. It's a reflection on you. Nothing else.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Pointing out your wife is 3 times vaxxed is not insulting her. It's a reflection on you. Nothing else.

What people did to keep their jobs.  Fucking moron.

"I only got two"  you still believe the bullshit.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What people did to keep their jobs.  Fucking moron.

"I only got two"  you still believe the bullshit.

I don't care. This is really the only place covid and vaccines are mentioned. No one talks about it anymore. 

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stfu retard. Shouldn't have insulted my son you filthy piece of fucking shit. 

I'll post whatever I want where ever I want about whomever I want and you can just sit in the corner and keep your fucking mouth shut. Got it?

tenor.gif

Oh. my, fucking, word... :lol:

Hey, don''t forget....

...we need you on that wall!!!!!!

Omg... :lol:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Where, in my latest responses, have I suggested more moderation?

You whining and crying about what I posts and wanting it to stop is wanting moderation. Sorry but only one retard is moderated on this site by his own doing and I might add the only member in the history of FS ever to be put on Mod approval. But hey you keep defending him at all costs, you look like Badger did trying to defend 550 and look where that got him. 

BTW triggering you has become quite entertaining, thanks for that :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

tenor.gif

Oh. my, fucking, word... :lol:

Hey, don''t forget....

...we need you on that wall!!!!!!

Omg... :lol:

Legal gun owners don't commit crimes :lol:

Still waiting for you to answer how you fought for your freedom?? 

Laugh all you guys want, Badger shut his fucking mouth like he was told, that's all that matters to me.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

You whining and crying about what I posts and wanting it to stop is wanting moderation. Sorry but only one retard is moderated on this site by his own doing and I might add the only member in the history of FS ever to be put on Mod approval. But hey you keep defending him at all costs, you look like Badger did trying to defend 550 and look where that got him. 

BTW triggering you has become quite entertaining, thanks for that :thumbsup:

Triggering me?  Dude, I've ignored you for the most part for the past couple months.  This has been my entertainment the past few days & it'll go back to me ignoring you for the most part again.  The only triggering going on here is your cuntiness, and crying if Badger makes any sort of reference to you after you provoke him.

Pussy :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I never tagged you or said anyone's name so stop sniveling.   

That's because you don't have the balls. Just like this post,  it's obvious you're talking to me but you're scared because you were told to keep your mouth shut. Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore because I'm not changing anything you fucking retarded moron.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

download.jpeg.jpg

Nice selfie just how I imagined you look 

Squirt gun enthusiast. A thorough bread pussy like yourself is too scared to even listen to a gun fire a round. 

Go lay down this thread is proof you cant handle anything let alone a gun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Triggering me?  Dude, I've ignored you for the most part for the past couple months.  This has been my entertainment the past few days & it'll go back to me ignoring you for the most part again.  The only triggering going on here is your cuntiness, and crying if Badger makes any sort of reference to you after you provoke him.

Pussy :roflcrying:

You could have just said it was your time of the month, we all would understand. 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Nice selfie just how I imagined you look 

Squirt gun enthusiast. A thorough bread pussy like yourself is too scared to even listen to a gun fire a round. 

Go lay down this thread is proof you cant handle anything let alone a gun. 

Another thread proving how clueless you are. 35 plus years of hunting says you're as retarded as Badger.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You could have just said it was your time of the month, we all would understand. 

Oh, I have no doubt you could understand ... you've proven over and over you're pretty much a middle school girl.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Another thread proving how clueless you are. 35 plus years of hunting says you're as retarded as Badger.

ooooh a big shooter here. Must be a veteran safari type hunter with those credentials. 

nice unhinged ranting out of you today. 

Get back on those meds the voices are making you do those things again. 

Fantasy hunter with the matching gun case. 

"I'm a big deal" derp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

You really are pathetic aren't you.

I am pretty sure I would take my life all day long, over living in bumfuck nowhere with a sharp as a marble wit like you lol.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Stfu retard. Shouldn't have insulted my son you filthy piece of fucking shit. 

I'll post whatever I want where ever I want about whomever I want and you can just sit in the corner and keep your fucking mouth shut. Got it?

Whoa!  We got us a bad ass here folks!   A bad ass, with a chip on his shoulder no less!

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

You're such a fucking pussy.  JFC  "Don't quote me or I'll ban you!!  But I'll bait you all day long by mentioning your name and calling you a retard."

You are like a fucking middle school girl, I swear.

(Go ahead, use my line and call me a stalker) :lol:

I thought it was just me. Fucking guy really fancies himself to be a bit of a bad ass.😂

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You mad?:lol: I don't need your permission for anything around here Karen, thanks though.

and no one needs your permission either Louise.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Sure it is, he’s explained why she did what she did. Leave her out of this.

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's because you don't have the balls. Just like this post,  it's obvious you're talking to me but you're scared because you were told to keep your mouth shut. Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore because I'm not changing anything you fucking retarded moron.

No one is scared of you, no one takes instructions from you and no one takes you the least bit seriously. I suggested the same thing about the ignore feature with you sometime ago and your response was 180° from this one So fuck off OK? I’m glad we got that straight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am pretty sure I would take my life all day long, over living in bumfuck nowhere with a sharp as a marble wit like you lol.

Whoa!  We got us a bad ass here folks!   A bad ass, with a chip on his shoulder no less!

I thought it was just me. Fucking guy really fancies himself to be a bit of a bad ass.😂

No one is scared of you, no one takes instructions from you and no one takes you the least bit seriously. I suggested the same thing about the ignore feature with you sometime ago and your response was 180° from this one So fuck off OK? I’m glad we got that straight.

We must have all missed it.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy triggered much? SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a little backed up lately and finally having a wonderful bowel movement.

That's What I Call success!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1