Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

"You will have no means for self defense,  and like it."

I own plenty of guns silly. Also live in a civilzed part of the world where carrying a gun isn't needed. Did you just make that up for effect?

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Always baffled when Canadians get to talking about American gun laws. Really seems to work them up . 

Well seeing as the US is the main supplier of illegal guns for criminals in Canada your lack of law enforcement concerns me.

Much like Mexico supplying the US with fentanyl should concern you. 

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

I own plenty of guns silly. Did you just make that up for effect?

Well seeing as the US is the main supplier of illegal guns for criminals in Canada your lack of law enforcement concerns me.

Much like Mexico supplying the US with fentanyl should concern you. 

Our Law Enforcement ? After the Guns cross YOUR border? 

Thats on your Cops and Border control bud. 

Maybe you Guys should build a Wall!! Close the border damnit!! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm done making suggestions, I'll just sit back and watch as your country continues to fall apart from the inside. Keep playing gotcha instead of working towards a solution and it won't take many more years.

You guys think carrying a gun is a show of freedom but in a free developed civilized society there should be no need to carry a gun and that is true freedom. Not living in fear of "what could happen if I don't have a gun". That's 3rd world country shit.

The need to teach your kids what to do in case of a shooter is fucking disgusting and you should feel shame.

Seriously ... just STFU already.  You're more about anti-America than you are about gun safety, and have made it abundantly clear.  Just own it already and go sit in your corner and pout about the USA. 

"I'm done making suggestions" ... pfffft :news:    Go plug your gash ya fucking cunt.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Always baffled when Canadians get to talking about American gun laws. Really seems to work them up . 

Hall monitor supports an extreme far left party.  Communism already but he's too stupid to even understand.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Statistically speaking 58% of gun deaths are suicide...so let's assume they would kill themselves in what ever way Ben suggests. 

Number 3 cause of death in Canada is assisted suicide.

Fucking dumb Hall Monitor.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd like to see a pic of the hall monitors guns actually.... with his left sneaker of course...

I'd like to see where he lives, and the demographics of the area, given he seems to fancy himself a sociologist and policy expert.

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

Seriously ... just STFU already.  You're more about anti-America than you are about gun safety, and have made it abundantly clear.  Just own it already and go sit in your corner and pout about the USA. 

"I'm done making suggestions" ... pfffft :news:    Go plug your gash ya fucking cunt.   

You call me a stalker :lol: Keep your crying Karen I'll just sit back and count the mass shootings this year. Don't ever use gun control and America in the same sentence, they don't work well together,obviously. You guys just keep making up arguments like "legal gun owners don't commit crimes" :lol: That's some funny shit right there!!!!

I got nothing against American people but the American culture well that's a different story. Keep carrying your gun to get a jug of milk and telling people that's normal,maybe someone will believe you.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

You call me a stalker :lol: Keep your crying Karen I'll just sit back and count the mass shootings this year. Don't ever use gun control and America in the same sentence, they don't work well together,obviously. You guys just keep making up arguments like "legal gun owners don't commit crimes" :lol: That's some funny shit right there!!!!

I got nothing against American people but the American culture well that's a different story. Keep carrying your gun to get a jug of milk and telling people that's normal,maybe someone will believe you.

How did El Sal get it right.

Fucking dumb hall monitor.  

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd like to see a pic of the hall monitors guns actually.... with his left sneaker of course...

He's an avid hunter...I'm sure he owns multiple long guns. Now a hand cannon, I don't think you can get a permit easily. 

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He's an avid hunter...I'm sure he owns multiple long guns. Now a hand cannon, I don't think you can get a permit easily. 

I can sell him one of mine...

Oh wait...

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can sell him one of mine...

Oh wait...

I'm sure he already has something to lie on his newspaper in the kitchen.

27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I've had plenty of opportunity to buy handguns in my lifetime, there is no need and zero use for one up here where freedom is real. Why do you think Americans flock here by the thousands every year? To enjoy what I do everyday. And guess what? They do so without having to carry a gun with them.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've had plenty of opportunity to buy handguns in my lifetime, there is no need and zero use for one up here where freedom is real. Why do you think Americans flock here by the thousands every year? To enjoy what I do everyday. And guess what? They do so without having to carry a gun with them.

You live in a one horse town, nobody is flocking anywhere near you.

Canadians are moving out of Canada to the USA.  Keep watching CBC news.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

But wait......

What is one to do if you get in between a mama bear and a cub whilst staggering in a drunken stooper on the way to the wood shed???

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You live in a one horse town, nobody is flocking anywhere near you.

Canadians are moving out of Canada to the USA.  Keep watching CBC news.:lol:

You're like a retard with tourettes running from thread to thread blurting out nonsense. Post a twitter link,everyone loves them!!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

But wait......

What is one to do if you get in between a mama bear and a cub whilst staggering in a drunken stooper on the way to the wood shed???

:lol:

Or wolves because everyone knows wolves love to attack humans :lol: Tell me you're a cidiot without actually saying it!!!