Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• 3 months later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Still triggered I see :lol:

Why would they keep 3 tubes of DNA and not just save the RESULTS of the DNA tests :dunno: 

Because the defense normally would have the right to their own testing. 

Becoming apparent the SS is corrupt.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Because the defense normally would have the right to their own testing.   

They would need results in order to find someone to defend themselves. Why not just say they have it narrowed down to 3 people? Saying we have a way to find out but we haven't is just stupid,but it's good fodder to bring it back to light.

Hey if Fox news said it, it must be spot on :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How many in here would care if Trump was found with a pocket full of coke and residue on his nose? Oh, there's also video of him snorting it off a hooker's tits :lol:

They would say he's just making a deal with Columbia:lol: The best deal that will bring down the price of cocaine in America!!! More money stays in their pockets for groceries!!!!

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

How many in here would care if Trump was found with a pocket full of coke and residue on his nose? Oh, there's also video of him snorting it off a hooker's tits :lol:

If it was in the White House, or he was president, yeah I would care. Seriously, what kind of loser brings cocaine into the White House?  A crackhead son of a president that’s who.  :lol:  it’s why I didn’t give a shit if Trump said something about grabbing somebody by the pussy in a private conversation 15 years before he was a president. Being president and getting a hummer from a 21-year-old intern in the White House Oval Office?   Well, that’s a bit of a different story.

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

BUT TRUUUUMMMMPPP!!!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would they keep 3 tubes of DNA and not just save the RESULTS of the DNA tests :dunno: 

Geez I wonder who's it is.  Just like the laptop they tried to bury and still don't act.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yep! Nobody should be the least bit upset when their government and media lies to them

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep! Nobody should be the least bit upset when their government and media lies to them

Until you guys find out whose cocaine it is I really don't know how you can live? It should be top priority :bc:

Your government lied to you?? Dear god the horror!!!!!! You should be upset :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Until you guys find out whose cocaine it is I really don't know how you can live? It should be top priority :bc:

Your government lied to you?? Dear god the horror!!!!!! You should be upset :thumbsup:

You’re a retired Drama teacher :lol: Good god

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re a retired Drama teacher :lol: Good god

Thing is, it doesn't matter whose cocaine it was, if they say it's anyone other than Hunter you will all just cry "cover up" so just go with your assumptions and move on:dunno:  There is ZERO chance you'll believe anything else :bc:

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just asked a simple question.  How often do you even hear me mention him? When I do it's to say that both options suck IMO. 

BTW, is there really a video of Trump snorting blow of a chicks tits?  I guess I missed that one.  :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Thing is, it doesn't matter whose cocaine it was, if they say it's anyone other than Hunter you will all just cry "cover up" so just go with your assumptions and move on:dunno:  There is ZERO chance you'll believe anything else :bc:

Well I guess it’s official then! You said it so it must be true. Some wacko on the internet is predicting how I will feel :lol:Give DerpRider his broad brush back and zip it dummy 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW, is there really a video of Trump snorting blow of a chicks tits?  I guess I missed that one.  :lol:  :bc:

If there is I might actually vote for him 🤷‍♂️