Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Ask him about what?  The last time you went crying?

I see your back to using your catch name calling name "Moron"  So predicable. 

Carry on.

Punctuation... :lol:

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Imma just gonna back out now, I don't want to get any of this shit on my clothes....

I think you already have some on the front of your shirt, musta spilled over from your mouth.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can we see this post that has you all triggered to shit?

:lol::lol::lol:

Check Twitter for the real story :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

poor hall monitor 

200.gif

Wow so original and lame.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

Once again not listening to what you were told by @ckf. Quit fucking following me around got it?

Dude.....so oblivious...Everyone can see you're egging him on.  Wtf:flush:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude.....so oblivious...Everyone can see you're egging him on.  Wtf:flush:

You'd be thinking different if you knew the back story. That's all I'm going to say.

:bc:

I've about had it with you guys questioning how I choose to run this site. HSR has nothing to do with what went on between Badger and myself.

If you don't like the way that the site is being run, feel free to see yourself out because I am tired of it.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've about had it with you guys questioning how I choose to run this site. HSR has nothing to do with what went on between Badger and myself.

If you don't like the way that the site is being run, feel free to see yourself out because I am tired of it.

Well maybe I don't know the whole story But from what I've seen lately it's always HSR that brings up badger.  But again I don't follow the drama on here all that closely... Had no idea there was an issue between   you and badger.      Whatever... I usually just skip over the BS that goes on here, Guess I'll continue to do that.

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well maybe I don't know the whole story But from what I've seen lately it's always HSR that brings up badger.  But again I don't follow the drama on here all that closely... Had no idea there was an issue between   you and badger.      Whatever... I usually just skip over the BS that goes on here, Guess I'll continue to do that.

Very few know the entire story, but some seem to think that they do.... That tends to happen a lot around here.

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Very few know the entire story, but some seem to think that they do.... That tends to happen a lot around here.

I'll say one thing, you get very little respect from these guys on how you want to run the site and almost zero appreciation. Pretty fucking pathetic for a bunch of supposed grown men.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll say one thing, you get very little respect from these guys on how you want to run the site and almost zero appreciation. Pretty fucking pathetic for a bunch of supposed grown men.

I appreciate and respect what ckf does for the site.  He seems to stay more in the background to keep it running.  :good:

Other well we'll just keep it at not so much.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug said:

I appreciate and respect what ckf does for the site.  He seems to stay more in the background to keep it running.  :good:

@ckf in the background keeping this place running!

TgImf2O71kDh.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Coming from the first member in FS history to complain that a members signature was offensive to them, I'll take that into consideration. That crying was just another sign of disrespect in to how freedomsledder works. Newbies like you come along and want things to change because your feelings were hurt and feel the need to complain.  

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Coming from the first member in FS history to complain that a members signature was offensive to them, I'll take that into consideration. That crying was just another sign of disrespect in to how freedomsledder works. Newbies like you come along and want things to change because your feelings were hurt and feel the need to complain.  

Thanks for proving my point.  Knew it wouldn't take long :thumbsup:

Carry on  

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Once again not listening to what you were told by @ckf. Quit fucking following me around got it?

:lol:  wow

3 hours ago, HSR said:

no actually its YOU who gets very little respect.  Because you're a mouthy shit stirring moron.  You dragged CKF into this no one else. No one has a problem with CKF, no one.  You, on the other hand deserve all the disrespect you get.  Shit stain.  :lol: 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes fuckstick was given a specific set of instructions if he wanted to be let back on the site. So far he hasn't obeyed any of them and continues to try and play games around it. We aren't here to babysit people that can't follow the site rules or conditions set on them because of their behavior. He knows exactly what I'm talking about but the rest is between us and him.

You are such a fucking whiny cunt ... good god!!  Spend some time looking through post history over the past month or so & see how many times you've egged him on.  Get over your self for fucks sake.  So Badger is just supposed to let you continue to shit on him over and over ... and over.  Yeah, he's the one who really seems to be the problem.  Fucking teenage girl drama.  You could have your own MTV show, I swear.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  wow

no actually its YOU who gets very little respect.  Because you're a mouthy shit stirring moron.  You dragged CKF into this no one else. No one has a problem with CKF, no one.  You, on the other hand deserve all the disrespect you get.  Shit stain.  :lol: 

This right here sums it up well.  John has all the respect needed on this site ... it's the whiny little Canadian Cunt that causes all the so-called disrespect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pot calling the kettle black.:lol:

Hell naw, great day. Shot my best round this year and now get to laugh at the Snowflakes all upset over poor innocent Badger. Epic day.

HSR's new favorite word when everyone else knows he's been called out, like a little bitch ..... "Triggered!"

Wanna see triggered?  Talk about the 2nd Amendment and US gun culture ... that's triggered.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hell naw, great day. Shot my best round this year and now get to laugh at the Snowflakes all upset over poor innocent Badger. Epic day.

You think anyone is upset over Badger?    Hey newsflash Beavis, we're all laughing at what a clown you are.  And you keep doubling down on it  :lol: 

• Like 2