Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh were buying Wagyu now for normal use.

Had them yesterday along with bacon wrapped filet, they are very good.

Run along now.

The comment dumbass made that you were responding to was wagyu.  Of course you can't comprehend what you read so no surprise.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Plus we've all seen your meals Deepfaggot, you ain't cooking with quality.

Why don't you proudly show us what make daily then.  We would all love to see what you consider quality.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The comment dumbass made that you were responding to was wagyu.  Of course you can't comprehend what you read so no surprise.

Why don't you proudly show us what make daily then.  We would all love to see what you consider quality.

I did.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why'd you stop?  I don't recall even 3 meals you've posted, hell I don't recall a single one in 2023.  Show us the quality.  We'd love to see it.

Had the steak and bacon wrapped filet yesterday and ordered Portuguese Chicken the day before.

I bet your the type of faggot that cares more about how your order is presented than how it actually tastes.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Had the steak and bacon wrapped filet yesterday and ordered Portuguese Chicken the day before.

I bet your the type of faggot that cares more about how your order is presented than how it actually tastes.:lol:

We went in this Schwanky place a few years ago when we were traveling and they had all kinds of interesting and different apps and entrees.  Wife ordered an app and it was like 16 bucks.  It was basically a small piece of watermelon lit on fire.  But the presentation was top notch.   :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We went in this Schwanky place a few years ago when we were traveling and they had all kinds of interesting and different apps and entrees.  Wife ordered an app and it was like 16 bucks.  It was basically a small piece of watermelon lit on fire.  But the presentation was top notch.   :lol: 

But did you swirl your wine before tasting.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are one of the main people that keep mentioning it . 

Not sure why No Family is so fucking hard for some . Badger included. :read:

Sorry not sorry. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Oh Right cus you are above Badger by kissing HSR's ass every post right? :thumbsup:

Crips sake dude talking about Wives is fucking lame. So was that. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But did you swirl your wine before tasting.:lol:

That’s another pet peeve, making a big production out of ordering a bottle of wine.  Just pour the stuff and leave us alone.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry but he's right.  You can't tell the difference.  Family should be off limits period.

The site doesn't need any moderation, just common sense.

Call me a faggot and I will call you one, but leave it there otherwise some might get a sandy vagina.:lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I like their Mac and cheese in a pinch.

Yeah....I try and not make a habit of it but fast and easy and I'm busy putting some flooring down and finishing basement in anticipation of retiring.....so this fit the bill today...I actually do like that frozen dinner but kinda hard to find. :bc:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Agree.

Snoop blazed up there for the fuck of it :lol:

According to the experts here it would have been impossible for Snoop to smuggle weed in. It would have been seen in the scan the  same as a tiny little bag of cocaine would have been. FS experts say Snoop is lying. 

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, talking about eating at home and cooking.  Share up, show us your amazing quality.  Or like usual are you full of hot air?

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh Right cus you are above Badger by kissing HSR's ass every post right? :thumbsup:

Crips sake dude talking about Wives is fucking lame. So was that. 

You whining about it is lame. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

According to the experts here it would have been impossible for Snoop to smuggle weed in. It would have been seen in the scan the  same as a tiny little bag of cocaine would have been. FS experts say Snoop is lying. 

I really don't think they check the friends of White House staff very thoroughly.... Same as Willie Nelson smoking there.    

This was someone very intimate with the White House.... All signs point to .... 👉....Hunter:lol:. They know but will never tell us.