Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

42 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your lack of awareness is hilarious.  I'll give you a hint, more people on here laugh at you being a clown than him.  Way more.

Oh really?  Take a poll and lets see.  Be sure and include your name in the list.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Bontz said:

It's just about anything BUT a sled forum :roflcrying:  Entertaining, that's for certain.  I do love how one day our resident hall monitor brags about how great this site is with all it's freedom ... and then he eggs Badger on to the point Badger responds, and gets shit-canned.  Freedom for me, but not for thee :news:

I'm not so sure about that. HSR posted a picture of some Steaks his son got him for Father's day and Badger pretty much called his son a retard for paying that much. It was open season again after that.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not so sure about that. HSR posted a picture of some Steaks his son got him for Father's day and Badger pretty much called his son a retard for paying that much. It was open season again after that.

Wow, so the Hall Monitor really is a fucking pussy.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe HSR might consider toning down his toughguy insult act, and telling everyone what to do.....just a thought.  With all the insults that fly in this place, and THIS is what he is all lathered up about, and months later?  Sure ok.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, so the Hall Monitor really is a fucking pussy.

You whine when people mention your wife is vaxxed. 

Badger blatantly broke one of the few site rules.

Just now, Steve753 said:

You whine when people mention your wife is vaxxed. 

Badger blatantly broke one of the few site rules.

No I don't, but its really the same thing isn't it.  Never heard me cry about it.:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe HSR might consider toning down his toughguy insult act, and telling everyone what to do.....just a thought.  With all the insults that fly in this place, and THIS is what he is all lathered up about, and months later?  Sure ok.  :lol: 

I thought it was actually something considering how triggered he is.:lol:

You overpaid for that, what a moron.:lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you serious? 

:lol:

From what I've seen no one, I mean no one takes shit more personal than you!

Someone says one thing derogatory in your direction and you're full menstrual!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No I don't, but its really the same thing isn't it.  Never heard me cry about it.:lol:

If you said my wife was vaxxed and I shared that info, I wouldn't consider it an insult.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you said my wife was vaxxed and I shared that info, I wouldn't consider it an insult.

No If I said you gave her aids,that might be or you should have told her to quit he job, that might be where the line gets hazy.

But I laugh cause thats when you have nothing else.

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You mean this comment?  Yeah, it was a family member comment but it wasn't any worse than a lot of other family commentary that's happened & essentially received a slap on the wrist.  Don't get me wrong, it was stupid of Badger to post it in the first place.  But that being the lead up to "Open Season" and the daily references to "badger level stupid" or "retarded badger level" comments to bait him?  Like I've said before - that's teenage girl level maturity.

image.thumb.png.80a504aab4571d92b549caf97e939dea.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You mean this comment?  Yeah, it was a family member comment but it wasn't any worse than a lot of other family commentary that's happened & essentially received a slap on the wrist.  Don't get me wrong, it was stupid of Badger to post it in the first place.  But that being the lead up to "Open Season" and the daily references to "badger level stupid" or "retarded badger level" comments to bait him?  Like I've said before - that's teenage girl level maturity.

Would you feel the same if the roles were reversed?  

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you serious? 

Sure I'm serious.  Start another poll, you and DerpHaven seem to think you speak for everyone here.  And my "arguing with a half dozen members at once" comment needs to be revised.  More like 8-10.  But its not him mind you. :lol: I can't wait for you to get out on your bike trip, cuz you need some fresh air friendo.  :lol:  :bc: 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No If I said you gave her aids,that might be or you should have told her to quit he job, that might be where the line gets hazy.

But I laugh cause thats when you have nothing else.

Nothing else? :lol:

You shit on people for getting 2 shots and your wife has 3. You shouldn't be shitting on anyone!

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Not worth getting triggered over IMO.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing else? :lol:

You shit on people for getting 2 shots and your wife has 3. You shouldn't be shitting on anyone!

I shit I morons for not seeing through it.  She always did, but wanted her career and yes three shots was necessary.  If your a DR you need 4 or 5 to keep your job.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure I'm serious.  Start another poll, you and DerpHaven seem to think you speak for everyone here.  And my "arguing with a half dozen members at once" comment needs to be revised.  More like 8-10.  But its not him mind you. :lol: I can't wait for you to get out on your bike trip, cuz you need some fresh air friendo.  :lol:  :bc: 

I don't speak for anyone but myself. But I have seen you're easily offended and type the largest responses all the time. Don't get me wrong it's very funny. But dude have some self awareness for once. 

:bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would you feel the same if the roles were reversed?  

If the comment came from someone I butted heads with on a regular basis ... I'm sure I'd have had an appropriate response back.  Had it come from anyone else, and knowing that thread isn't a bashing type thread, I would have looked at the :lol:at the tail end of the comment, and chuckled at it.  

Just now, Bontz said:

If the comment came from someone I butted heads with on a regular basis ... I'm sure I'd have had an appropriate response back.  Had it come from anyone else, and knowing that thread isn't a bashing type thread, I would have looked at the :lol:at the tail end of the comment, and chuckled at it.  

48 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you serious? 

Nailed it!!  Zero self awareness.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't speak for anyone but myself. But I have seen you're easily offended and type the largest responses all the time. Don't get me wrong it's very funny. But dude have some self awareness for once. 

You better watch out or your going to get your life described to you by the Magnificent Carnac!!!!!