Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Hunter is definitely a threat to National security. It’s been determined right here. Meanwhile trump is selling secrets to the saudis. 

I really think that once they get their ducks in a row, this is it!!!!! 

Where have I heard that before :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

In philosophy, Occam's razor (also spelled Ockham's razor or Ocham's razor; Latin: novacula Occami) is the problem-solving principle that recommends searching for explanations constructed with the smallest possible set of elements. It is also known as the principle of parsimony or the law of parsimony ( Latin: lex parsimoniae ).

The most probable solution is the obvious one.

IMG_3928.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim of "legal gun owners don't commit crimes"?(complete BS)

or what war you fought in for your freedom?

Or what war the US has been involved in in your lifetime that was to protect the American people and not the American dollar or oil?

You seem to clam up pretty fast, why's that?

Do I need to wait for your spokeswoman to respond for you again?

Legally acquired guns in Canada and gun crime basically don’t intersect at all

thats  according to the Winnipeg chief of police anyway 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Exactly the rest is just petty juvenile gotcha bullshit like the left does to Trump. Now you guys are just as fucking pathetic.

Great work.

I've been saying this for awhile and it doesn't sink in. The only way to beat your opponent is to be better than them, but these jabronis want to play the same game that they can't win.

24 minutes ago, ACE said:

Legally acquired guns in Canada and gun crime basically don’t intersect at all

thats  according to the Winnipeg chief of police anyway 

Screenshot_20230701_141256_Facebook.jpg

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

I really think that once they get their ducks in a row, this is it!!!!! 

Where have I heard that before :lol:

Did you ever think that the GOP’s main strategy for reclaiming the White House would be chasing a crack addict around? :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've been saying this for awhile and it doesn't sink in. The only way to beat your opponent is to be better than them, but these jabronis want to play the same game that they can't win.

They have become exactly what they have been mocking for years but can't see it because their ego's are in the way.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

They have become exactly what they have been mocking for years but can't see it because their ego's are in the way.

Difference is one side is made up charges...Russia collusion... laptop as Russia disinformation when FBI knew it was real/ The other side is legit charges...actual gun violations which would have landed Don Jr. A jail sentence if charged similarly. And quid pro quo by Joe when holding back cash to get prosecutor fired.  If this were Trump it would be impeachment number 3.

The double standards and two tier system is what really gets to me..... If you think that's mocking the same. .. well too bad.

I'd love to see Hunter go down in violation of his plea agreement

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Difference is one side is made up charges...Russia collusion... laptop as Russia disinformation when FBI knew it was real/ The other side is legit charges...actual gun violations which would have landed Don Jr. A jail sentence if charged similarly. And quid pro quo by Joe when holding back cash to get prosecutor fired.  If this were Trump it would be impeachment number 3.

The double standards and two tier system is what really gets to me..... If you think that's mocking the same. .. well too bad.

Yup they’ve been selling false narratives for quite a while. The alt left here knows that collusion was completely made up. But to these mental midgets it COULD have maybe been true so therefore it might as well be true 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Has anyone been charged and convicted yet on the Biden side of things? Trumps side can't say the same. So I'd hardly say all of its made up. 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Has anyone been charged and convicted yet on the Biden side of things? Trumps side can't say the same. So I'd hardly say all of its made up. 

And ain't that the point trying to be made?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

And ain't that the point trying to be made?

Well the Republicans have the majority, yet still nothing is really being done. It almost seems like that's the plan.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well the Republicans have the majority, yet still nothing is really being done. It almost seems like that's the plan.

Anything found out in the House has to go to the senate...... to die.

I absolutely agree there are Rs that afraid to rock the boat.

• Like 2

According to Dan Bongino, who at one time was part of the SS there is no way the average "Joe" will get coke in the White House, it's just not going to happen.   

Edited by Badger**

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

According to Dan Bongino, who at one time was part of the SS there is no way the average "Joe" will get cake in the White House, it's just not going to happen.   

It's Hunters, who do they think they are kiddin?, esp. the longer this goes on. Just protecting the punk. Pretty naive to think otherwise in what is considered to be among the securist buildings in the world.......they know.

They should have kept to their first story of it being found in a common area, to at least leave some doubt.

• Like 1

Willie Nelson is laughing his ass off right now that's for fucking sure. At the height of "The War on Drugs" he smoked a joint in , according to FS , the most secure building in the US. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Willie Nelson is laughing his ass off right now that's for fucking sure. At the height of "The War on Drugs" he smoked a joint in , according to FS , the most secure building in the US. 

Impossible according to Bangino and Badger!!!

Yeah Hunter wigged out on balcony means nothing to the simple minded...... Guarantee too clear his name he wouldn't volunteer to submit to a drug test anytime soon....

At least not for a week or so:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah Hunter wigged out on balcony means nothing to the simple minded...... Guarantee too clear his name he wouldn't volunteer to submit to a drug test anytime soon....

At least not for a week or so:lol:

HDS GOOD!

TDS BAD!