Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Doesn't really matter,Hunter is still a POS and gets away with everything.... And higher than a kite in that vid... Grinding his new set of teeth and wired up to the max at the Whitehouse balcony.   I still bet he had something to do with this.... Pretty ironic cocaine found at White House first time ever under this admin. In an area mainly used by staff and close friends.   

:backpeddle::lol:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How is that a back pedal.... I'm still having fun with the memes 

When your theories and assumptions get blown out of the water now it doesn't really matter :roflcrying: that is a major fucking :backpeddle:

Keep it up you guys, I'm dying laughing at the Matlock wannabes:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

When your theories and assumptions get blown out of the water now it doesn't really matter :roflcrying: that is a major fucking :backpeddle:

Keep it up you guys, I'm dying laughing at the Matlock wannabes:lol: 

Did I ever say it directly was Hunter?....nope....just some memes 

At least with Biden in office, the world is not laughing at us anymore and we are getting the respect on the world stage we deserve..............

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

A admitted drug addict was at the white house just days before this was found. 

Wouldn't be hard to just check the prints on the bag and compare it with him? 

Oh but.... As the media has his back, he is a recovering addict.   Never seen a guy more wired than that vid of him....he is an active addict without a doubt...he ain't foolin me.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Holy fuck I bet nobody thought of that!! :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

But of course as a Biden....it really doesn't matter and not important. Let's get on to the next Trump indictment.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not one person from this administration is providing proof that they are trying to actively find out WHO did this.  Instead they are making light of it.  That's why people are making accusations.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not one person from this administration is providing proof that they are trying to actively find out WHO did this.  Instead they are making light of it.  That's why people are making accusations.

To bad you weren't around that day. You probably would've got the perps license plate number!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not trying to own anybody and Kayleigh should prepare to be turned upon.🤷🏻

Trumps already calling her Kayleigh Macalyin!!!

Edited by Steve753

LoL

I dont think anyone believes 100% it was hunter but when the dots get connected they lead a certain way and at this point of years of rabid trump speculation we have been bombarded with it always has a way of coming back around. 

The real funny thing is the so called conservatives who hate trump that believe everything reported on him for the last 5 years are quick to let this slide when it has legit roots and deserves every bit of criticism it gets. 

I guess biden picks the best people, well, being the adult, he has coke addicts running the show in the WH. That is the real issue isnt it? Must be a real fucked up addict to leave a mess behind too. Maybe it's bidens chief of staff or the top SS guy running security. 

Good thing the country is in good competent hands.  

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

To bad you weren't around that day. You probably would've got the perps license plate number!

Are you this vested into the democrat party that you would defend this?  If so, give your head a shack or bang it against a tree, because it is a crime to have cocaine....period.

Edited by racer254

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think Jimmy just :owned: you and it's fucking :lol:

Missing the point as always.  First time an incident like this was ever reported at the White House.  That video of Hunter on the patio over the weekend and he was wired tighter than a banjo string, the supposedly “clean” Hunter.  I could not care less or expect him to be arrested.  He’s a piece of garbage and I just want the rest of the idiots who voted for him to open their eyes to what scum this family is.  You’re nicely glossing over all the bribes too I notice.  How much smoke do you need to see before you call the fire dept.?  Oh and, 2016 called and they want their “owned”  emoticon back.  Idiot.

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you this vested into the democrat party that you would defend this?  If so, give your head a shack or bang it against a tree, because it is a crime to have cocaine....period.

What and where did I defend it? Vested in the Democrat party?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

A admitted drug addict was at the white house just days before this was found. 

Just check his license plate. :lol: