Check your account email address ×

Massive mineral deposit discovery could meet global battery and solar panel demand ‘for next 100 years’

I mean we’ve been trying to permit a precious mineral mine right here in northern MN for over 20 years and Biden just reversed all the permits and killed it again. Fucking faggot ass fake greener nimby pieces of shit make me sick

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

Wondering what kind of heavy equipment they’re going to use to mine the ore 

Hand operated shovels and picks..probably illegal migrants doing the work.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden is gonna block out the sun next with the help of the all time grifter Bill Gates.

What could go wrong.

Morons.

Sweet, more snowmobiling.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I mean we’ve been trying to permit a precious mineral mine right here in northern MN for over 20 years and Biden just reversed all the permits and killed it again. Fucking faggot ass fake greener nimby pieces of shit make me sick

https://themainemonitor.org/staggering-1-5-billion-lithium-deposit-discovered-near-newry-excavating-it-poses-a-challenge/

It's not just in MN..apparently resources can be exploited anywhere but here.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Lobby congress to bomb it. Bombs are good for the climate. 

Back in the 70's when they believed in global cooling there was talk about spreading charcoal on the polar caps to attract more heat from the sun.

Thankfully the greatest generation was still in charge and nixed the idea.

Using phosphate for batteries is literally insane 

it’s an absolute must for growing food and is extremely finite. Without it food stocks will dwindle to nothing very quickly 

but no. Make batteries out of it when oil is better stored energy anyway 

The amount of phosphorus in the production of LiFepo4 batteries is insignificant compared to the the millions of tons agriculture uses. LiFepo4 are a great design. They are virtually immune to thermal runaway and  still retain an 80% charge after 4000+ charges. The batteries in my van are under a 10 year warranty. 

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Using phosphate for batteries is literally insane 

it’s an absolute must for growing food and is extremely finite. Without it food stocks will dwindle to nothing very quickly 

but no. Make batteries out of it when oil is better stored energy anyway 

What an insignificant alarmist you’ve become. :lol:  

On 7/4/2023 at 11:12 AM, SkisNH said:

Back in the 70's when they believed in global cooling there was talk about spreading charcoal on the polar caps to attract more heat from the sun.

Thankfully the greatest generation was still in charge and nixed the idea.

I was promised a nuclear winter back in the 80's and was massively disappointed.

C'mon Putin, make it so!

Year round sledding for a couple years be super sweet, until the zombie like flesh eaters acclimate.