Check your account email address ×

Poor fake Nigger

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So saying it about Kamala is bad.:lol:....gimme a break.  Btw I could care less if I'm referred to as a Cracker.

I worked with many Blacks, they called white people Crackers, Whitey, & Honkies and a few other names, never bothered me, we all laughed about it and teased each other about the names.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Kamala has had the most tie breaking votes in the house than any other VP in history.

House?   What she doing there?

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I worked with many Blacks, they called white people Crackers, Whitey, & Honkies and a few other names, never bothered me, we all laughed about it and teased each other about the names.

This is what most sane non-racist individuals do.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

This is what most sane non-racist individuals do.  

i grew up with numerous black people. some good, some not. just like white folks. we had some that could joke about it and some that couldn't. the ones that could would give and take with the best of them. from what i remember it wasn't the word that bothered them as much as how you said it. want some good laughs? ask a black person for some white jokes. they have them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

i grew up with numerous black people. some good, some not. just like white folks. we had some that could joke about it and some that couldn't. the ones that could would give and take with the best of them. from what i remember it wasn't the word that bothered them as much as how you said it. want some good laughs? ask a black person for some white jokes. they have them...

Those days are over.  
Just reading the other day about how a young white woman had to confront a black man over the way he was joking about blacks.  It was making her so uncomfortable she had to stop the words from hurting her. :lol:

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK…which member is this….😂😂

That’s exactly how I picture Viper. Dumb and handcuffed on the curb 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope.... Philo Beddoe would break those handcuffs.:bigfinger:

Sitting on the curb, detained and just rocking back and forth yelling the N word like you have Tourette’s 

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He has a black friend so he thinks it’s ok :suicide:

Lmao.... You are so obsessed.

Dude It's okay to be white.  Oh and I have a sister-in-law that's black. She's actually pretty cool and not bad looking to boot....but she calls out a nigger when she sees one:lol:.......wow they really brainwashed you when growing up with political correctness.. .... Only very weak people are affected by words.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao.... You are so obsessed.

Dude It's okay to be white.  Oh and I have a sister-in-law that's black. She's actually pretty cool and not bad looking to boot....but she calls out a nigger when she sees one:lol:.......wow they really brainwashed you when growing up with political correctness.. .... Only very weak people are affected by words.

Not obsessed at all just calling out the less evolved way of thinking you and others still cling to. You’re an ignorant racist sorry it hurts your feelings

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Not obsessed at all just calling out the less evolved way of thinking you and others still cling to. You’re an ignorant racist sorry it hurts your feelings

Sure Don't hurt my feelings any.... I'm glad you're so evolved:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sure Don't hurt my feelings any.... I'm glad you're so evolved:lol:

Racist boomers are a dying breed thankfully. Once your gone the rest of us can stop cringing at your stupidity