Check your account email address ×

Heart attack

16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I have one once a month when I see my wife's credit card bill! Afterwards I get blow jobs.

Make sure you hide the snowmobile and motorcycle receipts, you will lose your leverage. 

• Haha 1

Back on topic, good idea to see a cardiologist once you hit 50 years old, just to get a level set. My brother was active and in great shape, and he suffered a massive heart attack last summer. Fortunately for him a cop driving by, saw him crashed into the guard rails and knew it was a medical emergency. 20 minutes later, they got him back to life and airlifted him to Baystate Hospital, where they did a quadruple bath bypass.  He’s very lucky to be alive, most arent in a situation like that. He is good as new now, He and I put about 3000 miles on the snowmobile‘s last year and we are on our boats every weekend. Get yourself checked, and do a stress test.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

regular dr visits have it's benefits. blood work alone is a good report card for your body. 

Doc visit and blood tests every year at a minimum. See a dermatologist too as that tiny light spot may be cancer.

One time I was chopping onions for a spaghetti sauce when all of a sudden an huge plane crashed in my backyard!! Startled me so bad I cut my thumb off!! That gave me a heart attack, but I managed to get in my restored 67 Mustang that my boss gave me and drove myself to the doctor. I forgot my thumb but it grew back later anyhow.

Just had some blood work done. Their main concern was my very low level of TDS. They said it needs to increase 10 fold simply because he’s trump or they will have to hospitalize me 

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just had some blood work done. Their main concern was my very low level of TDS. They said it needs to increase 10 fold simply because he’s trump or they will have to hospitalize me 

Your extremely high levels of anger were of no concern?? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

One time I was chopping onions for a spaghetti sauce when all of a sudden an huge plane crashed in my backyard!! Startled me so bad I cut my thumb off!! That gave me a heart attack, but I managed to get in my restored 67 Mustang that my boss gave me and drove myself to the doctor. I forgot my thumb but it grew back later anyhow.

Was it hard to jerk off without your thumb?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your extremely high levels of anger were of no concern?? 

All perception.. my bp is perfect.. I’m a calm individual despite you’re assumptions. Just because I despise  the left doesn’t make me a bad person. Sure they all suck but the left is hell bent on destruction at all costs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Was it hard to jerk off without your thumb?

Asking for a friend.

Very but when the little stump started growing back it added a very stimulating sensation!!!

Hitchhiking sucked for awhile,ended up walking everywhere.

Just now, Pete said:

Yup that’s it skidumski

another assuming asshole 

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

It's right there genius ^^^^ 

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's right there genius ^^^^ 

What’s right there? Calling you out as the asshole that you are? I got no problem doing that cause you are

• Like 1

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, HSR said:

sanford-and-son-heartattack.gif

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Pete said:

What’s right there? Calling you out as the asshole that you are? I got no problem doing that cause you are

Did the bold letters highlighting it confuse you? Maybe I should've put it in red  Jesus.........you might be he dumbest here, congrats

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did the bold letters highlighting it confuse you? Maybe I should've put it in red  Jesus.........you might be he dumbest here, congrats

Calm down dumski.. you’re still an asshole.. enjoy you’re pathetic life :lol2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:good: thumbsup.png.addbb4c8e580a9d424c785ce5091188b.png user84561_pic9389_1302011036_thumb.gif.6847b3e8e8697be655fff88cf7e72491.gif

:lolz:

23 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Anyone here suffered one?  tell me about afterwards. 

So, I'm guessing you may have had one?...

I always have an irregular EKG showing signs indicative of a heart attack but repeated stress tests, nuclear tests and 3d imaging have ruled this out..... it's just a pain when I need surgery. Needed hernia surgery last year and had to consult a cardiologist to get the greenlight.

He says he see's this somewhat rare condition in some patients where the heart sits a little bit differently in the chest cavity and gives weird readings on the EKG.....nothing to be concerned about in my case.

Good luck on your recovery if you did indeed have one...BIL had one a few years ago, relatively mild and he has been fine since with a few modifications to his eating lifestyle. ...but now come to think of it, saw him over the weekend  and noticed he has put on some weight. :lol:Doc ain't gonna be happy.

• Haha 1