Check your account email address ×

dementia has set in

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The hypocrisy regarding Dump is more than expected - WOW :lol: 

Remeber all the drivel about the cost of vacations? :lmao: Now - when it's really an issue - effectively subsidizing the family business every weekend - nobody says a word....or the wife and kid staying on NY at $150,000/day - silence.  

yep, the last few months have been very entertaining. the funny part is that these clowns have absolutely 0 things to gripe about in the future. they sold their souls to trump. whenever I see any of them gripe about transparency, tax returns, wall street, e-mails, taxes, military spending, wars, budgets, vacations, golfing....they're going to get a pic of trump in response, nothing else needed:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, the last few months have been very entertaining. the funny part is that these clowns have absolutely 0 things to gripe about in the future. they sold their souls to trump. whenever I see any of them gripe about transparency, tax returns, wall street, e-mails, taxes, military spending, wars, budgets, vacations, golfing....they're going to get a pic of trump in response, nothing else needed:lol:

You sold yours for 8 years.  We still have a lot of catching up to do.  

Stil talking about tax returns. The elections over if you haven't noticed. Most didn't care...he won. No reason to now.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor slinger.  More shit you have no ability to prove.  Make up some more whoppers while you're at it.  

I never stated I had the ability to prove anything, nor that I thought this was all legit. you asked what the latest was and I told you what I had heard. duh. I do strongly believe that Russia influenced our election and trump colluded with them in doing so. way too many "connections" to think otherwise. you'd think so too if you 1) actually knew of them and 2) weren't such a political hack these days.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I never stated I had the ability to prove anything, nor that I thought this was all legit. you asked what the latest was and I told you what I had heard. duh. I do strongly believe that Russia influenced our election and trump colluded with them in doing so. way too many "connections" to think otherwise. you'd think so too if you 1) actually knew of them and 2) weren't such a political hack these days.

One of these days you will wake up and realize this was all just a bad dream.  Everything is gonna be fine.  

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Stil talking about tax returns. The elections over if you haven't noticed. Most didn't care...he won. No reason to now.

Clinging to last years news.  It's all they have.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

200.gif#48-grid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lookie here :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Lookie here :lol: 

So your point is: Obama is a liar and Trump never made any such promise?  Other than that the only other point is on the top of your head.  

91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-c

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone thinks that wikileaks, or comey, didn't have any effect on the election they're pretty fucking dumb. as close as things were in the key states, she is correct.

Yes but you would have to add that Hillary was never as far up in the polls as the media would have you believe. I would also add that some of team Hillary's decisions on the campaign trail hurt her as well. wiki and Comey get a piece of the credit but I see her loss as a death by 1000 cuts and most of those cuts were self inflicted.   Her handling of the server deal comes to mind. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So your point is: Obama is a liar and Trump never made any such promise?  Other than that the only other point is on the top of your head.  

91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-c

:lol: 

Can you share what you're smoking?  

:lmao: Holy shit you miss the point :lol: 

If she wasn't such an unlikable cunt with a literal freight train load of baggage and questionable morals at best, she'd have wiped even Bernie off the map.

It is her own damn fault she lost.  She has pointed fingers at everyone other then herself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If she wasn't such an unlikable cunt with a literal freight train load of baggage and questionable morals at best, she'd have wiped even Bernie off the map.

It is her own damn fault she lost.  She has pointed fingers at everyone other then herself.

Using that logic.....applied to Donald...... :lol: and it doesn't equate. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That's why every wall in a  clintoon house has no mirrors.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Can you share what you're smoking?  

:lmao: Holy shit you miss the point :lol: 

No one could miss the point on the top of your head.  You are a dumb ass.  Your political prowess is shit.  No one in the history of the internet is more politically retarded than you.  Wear it proudly dipshit.   

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

scared to show your ignorance on the topic? :lol:

off the top of my head....

manafort, Flynn, sessions, tillerson, ross, page, stone. I'm sure I'm leaving a few out, and  those are just cabinet and/or campaign officials.  

add in all the other known, and admitted connections to banks, ogilarchs, etc.....

the picture becomes pretty clear.

maybe you better edumacate yourself on the topic before making judgements? :dunno:

All FAKENEWS and :bullshit:, Zero surprise a complete imbicile like you fell for all those :lies: 

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

That's why every wall in a  clintoon house has no mirrors.

They just don't last. One look from that beast and they just shatter. :lmao: 

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Thousands marched about them and in foreign countries even :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Using that logic.....applied to Donald...... :lol: and it doesn't equate. 

Donald did as well as he did because his name wasn't Clinton, Bush, Romney, Sanders, Cruz, etc.

The fact that he won, and not only won, but was remotely close in the general election should serve as a wake-up call to both major parties, but won't.  

People, myself being one of them, are sick of the same old BS that we are fed every two years, with no real change being made in the end.

• Like 1