Check your account email address ×

dementia has set in

• Gold Member

Good thing voters saw through this failed candidates health, mental state, and capability as an elected official and elected a better and more capable person as President of the US.She is in the late stages of dementia.  Proof is in her ramblings in the video!!!

if anyone thinks that wikileaks, or comey, didn't have any effect on the election they're pretty fucking dumb. as close as things were in the key states, she is correct.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

Incredible it is still going on. So far beyond over it, even "pathetic" doesn't seem to describe it accurately.

Maybe, I am insane? 

If I was a partner in the DNC/ Media, I couldn't distance myself further from that loser.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone thinks that wikileaks, or comey, didn't have any effect on the election they're pretty fucking dumb. as close as things were in the key states, she is correct.

WGAF :lol: 

Find a candidate that 75% of the Country doesn't think is a criminal and get over it. 

What a loser, it's really pathetic watching her hang on to the last thread of dignity by talking about the ifs and buts of her campaign. Here's a horse bitch, ride off into the sunset. :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

the majority of the country thought otherwise :news:

Is she president or not you moron???  She lost to Donald Fucking Trump....  Losing to that, is the definition unelectable. 

When you start out before the election has even started or thought about and you already have almost 1/3 (CALI and NY) of the needed elector votes cause a D follows your name on a ballot and you lose, you are most certainly unelectable. 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It was just those two?  U sure?  :ashamed:

The info on the Wikileak emails did make a difference. Showed the people what the DNC and the dem party is all about. Thanks Julian!

And spare me the 'it's just politics' BS. People don't like cheaters and liars.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, you must have forgotten.  It was all  Russia's fault. :lol:  :lmao:  Too funny.  

How is the Russia investigation going by the way?  Whats the latest.   I've been out of the loop for a while and I know politics is your hobby.  

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Is she president or not you moron???  She lost to Donald Fucking Trump....  Losing to that, is the definition unelectable. 

When you start out before the election has even started or thought about and you already have almost 1/3 (CALI and NY) of the needed elector votes cause a D follows your name on a ballot and you lose, you are most certainly unelectable. 

nope, trump won the election. but the point is trump needed wikileaks, Russia, and comey to do so. so, one more time, what she is saying is correct. sorry that irritates you so much.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, trump won the election. but the point is trump needed wikileaks, Russia, and comey to do so. so, one more time, what she is saying is correct. sorry that irritates you so much.

Hahahaha.  And you know this how?  Got any proof?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh, you must have forgotten.  It was all  Russia's fault. :lol:  :lmao:  Too funny.  

How is the Russia investigation going by the way?  Whats the latest.   I've been out of the loop for a while and I know politics is your hobby.  

last I heard someone had some evidence of trump admin people paying russian hackers in europe. I haven't been digging into it much lately.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The info on the Wikileak emails did make a difference. Showed the people what the DNC and the dem party is all about. Thanks Julian!

And spare me the 'it's just politics' BS. People don't like cheaters and liars.

And they damn sure don't like cry babies & whiners.

STFU and go away without a shred of dignity.

I wonder if SNL will be making fun of her for being a whiny bitch?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

She lost to a guy that said on camera and exposed that "He will grab women by the pussy"

If a women doesn't get elected over the man that says that on camera that woman is unelectable

The FBI, Russians, Wiki had nothing to do with her losing.  Democrats assault on working white's is part of the reason nothing came true...  No democrat pres, no democrat majority in the senate or house, not democrat majority in governorship or state governments.

The complete flop in the direction over the last 8 years should be your wake up call that your platform is fucked up and not the direction the country desires to go.

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

last I heard someone had some evidence of trump admin people paying russian hackers in europe. I haven't been digging into it much lately.

Shit!  Really?  "Someone" had it?  SHIIIIIIT!  Trump is done for now.

Image result for maddow gif