Check your account email address ×

dementia has set in

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

link 

Awful lot of powerlines running into California as well as water that could turn the desert green with lettuce and other vegetables outside California

Just now, spin_dry said:

why do you discount the california voters as though their vote is something less meaningful than yours? 

It's pretty clear their voting laws are held at different standards. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I know about a lot of them, and know they are far from normal. so what's your theory on all these connections? you've read some of my theories, let's see yours.

I don't make shit up and I'm not going to start now.  

You don't know half of what you think you know.  "do you even know all the connections that exist?" :lol:  What a fucking idiot.  

Lets hear your list of "all of the connections......" :lmao: 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Awful lot of powerlines running into California as well as water that could turn the desert green with lettuce and other vegetables outside California

no link. cool. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I know about a lot of them, and know they are far from normal. so what's your theory on all these connections? you've read some of my theories, let's see yours.

Do you see Russians causing chaos in your sleep?

Wait...California "won"  ( :lol: )   the popular vote. Hollywood actors are the new Dem mouth piece.  Actors call Hollywood home.  Hollywood is in California.  California has the highest GDP in the country so it must be the smartest state in the UNION..................

I think I'm getting it now.  Just a few thousand more dots to go.........

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

no link. cool. 

No link need for something so simple.  Just go take a look at what flows into that state.  Nothing would flow out of there without what flows in...

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

possibly. how do you explain all these Russian connections? all just coincidence? do you even know all the "connections" that exist? I highly doubt it. you're too busy rubbing one off over your oil investments :lol:

Nice edit.  Why would I be rubbing one off over my oil investments?  Have you been paying attention to energy stocks over the last couple of years?  

I got news for you.  I don't have any oil investments.  I worked hard and saved my money and retired at 55.  Now I consult and am paid a day rate.  None of that had anything to do with "oil investments"  So you can add that to the long list of shit you know nothing about.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't make shit up and I'm not going to start now.  

You don't know half of what you think you know.  "do you even know all the connections that exist?" :lol:  What a fucking idiot.  

Lets hear your list of "all of the connections......" :lmao: 

scared to show your ignorance on the topic? :lol:

off the top of my head....

manafort, Flynn, sessions, tillerson, ross, page, stone. I'm sure I'm leaving a few out, and  those are just cabinet and/or campaign officials.  

add in all the other known, and admitted connections to banks, ogilarchs, etc.....

the picture becomes pretty clear.

maybe you better edumacate yourself on the topic before making judgements? :dunno:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

He does keep things interesting.:bc:

He is a complete retard.  He think he's know things that no one else does.  He makes shit up and tries to pass it off as fact.  He is a buffoon. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

scared to show your ignorance on the topic? :lol:

off the top of my head....

manafort, Flynn, sessions, tillerson, ross, page, stone. I'm sure I'm leaving a few out, and  those are just cabinet and/or campaign officials.  

add in all the other known, and admitted connections to banks, ogilarchs, etc.....

the picture becomes pretty clear.

maybe you better edumacate yourself on the topic before making judgements? :dunno:

Plus - why's he hiding his tax returns...

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

He is a complete retard.  He think he's know things that no one else does.  He makes shit up and tries to pass it off as fact.  He is a buffoon. 

I gave you a list of connections, all fact. try proving otherwise or stfu? :dunno:

I gave you a list of connections, all fact. try proving otherwise or stfu? :dunno:

I'm not proving shit and you can stuff it in your ass.  

Tell us again how trump paid some russian hackers in europe to pull the rug out from under hillarys chance to be POTUS. :lmao:  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Tell us again how trump paid some russian hackers in europe to pull the rug out from under hillarys chance to be POTUS. :lmao:  

:lol:

poor tom

• Platinum Contributing Member

meh, tom is ok with that too.

The hypocrisy regarding Dump is more than expected - WOW :lol: 

Remeber all the drivel about the cost of vacations? :lmao: Now - when it's really an issue - effectively subsidizing the family business every weekend - nobody says a word....or the wife and kid staying on NY at $150,000/day - silence.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol:

poor tom

Poor slinger.  More shit you have no ability to prove.  Make up some more whoppers while you're at it.