Check your account email address ×

dementia has set in

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The info on the Wikileak emails did make a difference. Showed the people what the DNC and the dem party is all about. Thanks Julian!

And spare me the 'it's just politics' BS. People don't like cheaters and liars.

absolutely. any one who denies that is a liar.

now do you honestly think the RNC is squeaky clean?

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Shit!  Really?  "Someone" had it?  SHIIIIIIT!  Trump is done for now.

Image result for maddow gif

It will make its debut when the golden shower vids in the presidential suite surface.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

She lost to a guy that said on camera and exposed that "He will grab women by the pussy"

If a women doesn't get elected over the man that says that on camera that woman is unelectable

The FBI, Russians, Wiki had nothing to do with her losing.  Democrats assault on working white's is part of the reason nothing came true...  No democrat pres, no democrat majority in the senate or house, not democrat majority in governorship or state governments.

The complete flop in the direction over the last 8 years should be your wake up call that your platform is fucked up and not the direction the country desires to go.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

absolutely. any one who denies that is a liar.

now do you honestly think the RNC is squeaky clean?

Because if you don't like Hillary you must be a Republican...right? :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

last I heard someone had some evidence of trump admin people paying russian hackers in europe. I haven't been digging into it much lately.

Hahahaha.  So it went from Putin helping Donald because he was the lesser of the candidates to now Trump paid the Russians to hack the election from Europe.  Holy fuck dude.  Give your noggin a shake man.  Do you even see how fucking stupid you sound.  There's a reason you haven't been digging into it much lately.  You're shovel is already worn out.

My fucking lord man. :flush:  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the state that represents over $2 trillion of America's GDP. 

Not with out major support from its neighbors.....  Hell Californians would have to drink there own piss to hydrate and burn imported candles for light without states outside its border

Just now, BOHICA said:

Not with out major support from its neighbors.....  Hell Californians would have to drink there own piss to hydrate and burn imported candles for light without states outside its border

what state isn't reliant on other states? that's why it's called a union, dude. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hillary got hosed and now we all have to deal with the ramifications of a clown in the WH.  

Yep.  

Have you been right about even one state or federal election in the last 4 years?  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the state that represents over $2 trillion of America's GDP. 

Relevance?  And how do they get that?  Hint: look directly to their east.  You Dems are funny to me.  

Narratives:

Square peg round hole.jpg

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Many states could go self reliant.....  California isn't one of them.  Its one of the most dependent states in the Union on its neighbors

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  So it went from Putin helping Donald because he was the lesser of the candidates to now Trump paid the Russians to hack the election from Europe.  Holy fuck dude.  Give your noggin a shake man.  Do you even see how fucking stupid you sound.  There's a reason you haven't been digging into it much lately.  You're shovel is already worn out.

My fucking lord man. :flush:  

possibly. how do you explain all these Russian connections? all just coincidence? do you even know all the "connections" that exist? I highly doubt it. you're too busy rubbing one off over your oil investments :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

possibly. how do you explain all these Russian connections? all just coincidence? do you even know all the "connections" that exist? I highly doubt it.

Do you?  I know for a fact that you don't.  

Keep making shit up.  You might get good at it some day.  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Then why did you tout CA's GDP like it stands alone as some type of elite symbol of relevance on the election?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Do you?  I know for a fact that you don't.  

Keep making shit up.  You might get good at it some day.  

I know about a lot of them, and know they are far from normal. so what's your theory on all these connections? you've read some of my theories, let's see yours.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Then why did you tout CA's GDP like it stands alone as some type of elite symbol of relevance on the election?

why do you discount the california voters as though their vote is something less meaningful than yours?