Check your account email address ×

Trump sliding down in the polls.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Hey pops, I ridicule old folks here that deserve it like you and the other boomers who think they know it all and constantly play the victim

And I will continue to throw it right back in your face, you fat fuck.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And I will continue to throw it right back in your face, you fat fuck.  :lol: 

Now I’m fat….Jesus :suicide:

let’s set the record straight, your camp is better than mine, your boat is better than mine, your car is better than mine, your house is better than mine, everything you have is better than mine. 

Feel better now gramps. :rage:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Woolie has that effect on threads.  Always something agitating his labia.

Maybe she should transition to a male and get rid of that labia.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hey pops, I ridicule old folks here that deserve it like you and the other boomers who think they know it all and constantly play the victim

What ?.....where is the race card?...you haven't pulled that out in this thread yet but I'm sure it is itching inside your pocket :lol:let er rip.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

let’s set the record straight, your camp is better than mine, your boat is better than mine, your car is better than mine, your house is better than mine, everything you have is better than mine. 

:lol::lol:

4 hours ago, Pete said:

You’ve been coming at me about my girl since I met her 3 years ago.. fuck you. The more you come at me I’ll give it back twice as bad.

You deserve everything thrown at you and then some. You’re a asshole of the highest order. Now you’re butt buddy skidumski will be along to nip at heels ..

Fuckin clowns 

55 minutes ago, Badger** said:

May be an image of text that says 'ORIGINAL LUBERAL LUBE FOR SENSITIVE ASSHOLES APPLY LIBERALLY 9out of 10 offended snowflakes recommend daily application of laberal before venturing out into the real world. LUBERAL LUBE FOR SENSITIVE ASSHOLES APPLY LIBERALLY NETW16Sez(162g'

Stop posting your personal items.  No one wants to see them.

16 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Jesus!! Sure is easy to tell what has been posted on Friday and Saturday nights..............:guzzle:

Woolie posts like that all day everyday.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Stop posting your personal items.  No one wants to see them.

Woolie posts like that all day everyday.

Naw, not always. Now Ben on the other hand. That dude walks around with an IV pole with a Coors Light hanging off of it.....:lol:

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Naw, not always. Now Ben on the other hand. That dude walks around with an IV pole with a Coors Light hanging off of it.....:lol:

I didn't mean he was drunk, but that he posts like he's drunk regardless.  Ben is Ben.

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

Did you just get off duty nurse ratchet?

Me…nope. My daughter is in nursing school though…how’s the racing season going…the boy enjoying it?

On 6/23/2023 at 6:13 PM, Steve753 said:

Just a matter of time now.

Overall, 47% of Republicans and Republican-leaning registered voters say Trump is their first choice for the party’s nomination for president, down from 53% in a May CNN poll. Support for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis held steady at 26% in the latest poll, with former Vice President Mike Pence at 9%, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley at 5%, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott at 4%, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 3% and the remaining candidates at 1% or less

2 poll cycles ago CNN had DeSantis up by 2.

What happened?

Do you always pick the poll with the lowest ratings? Why not use the Harvard/Harris poll that came up 59/14 for the Big Guy? :lol:

As transparent as Saran Wrap... :lol: He's up 30.8% in the average of all polls, by the way... just a little note for ya...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

2 poll cycles ago CNN had DeSantis up by 2.

What happened?

Do you always pick the poll with the lowest ratings? Why not use the Harvard/Harris poll that came up 59/14 for the Big Guy? :lol:

As transparent as Saran Wrap... :lol: He's up 30.8% in the average of all polls, by the way... just a little note for ya...

I pick the poll that will get a reaction from people like you. Remember what you said. "Polls don't matter" but I guess they do to you after all.

:bc:

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I pick the poll that will get a reaction from people like you. Remember what you said. "Polls don't matter" but I guess they do to you after all.

:bc:

Your TDS posted that OP while you were napping... :lol:

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What's your TNW?????!!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1