Check your account email address ×

Trump sliding down in the polls.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just a matter of time now.

Overall, 47% of Republicans and Republican-leaning registered voters say Trump is their first choice for the party’s nomination for president, down from 53% in a May CNN poll. Support for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis held steady at 26% in the latest poll, with former Vice President Mike Pence at 9%, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley at 5%, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott at 4%, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 3% and the remaining candidates at 1% or less

Trump is toast…

This is far more entertaining at the moment. The little raisin got put in the spot about this and couldn’t stop stumbling hahahaha

W]e obtained a July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, where Hunter Biden wrote: “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump is toast…

This is far more entertaining at the moment. The little raisin got put in the spot about this and couldn’t stop stumbling hahahaha

W]e obtained a July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, where Hunter Biden wrote: “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

Somebody already started a thread about it and what’s with the “little raisin” thing…are you teaching the boy to be an ignorant hater as well?

Hmmm......seems Ron Desanctimonius hasn't gained any traction.

Pence is the one who took most of the Trump votes. ......just temporarily til Trump officially wins the nominee....I have already stated this a couple days ago.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody already started a thread about it and what’s with the “little raisin” thing…are you teaching the boy to be an ignorant hater as well?

Again....with the family shit.  Well done.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Quit your fucking belly aching. Worse than a fucking woman.

Screenshot_20230623_182804.jpg

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Jim regularly takes shots and skirts the edge of the rules with the wife/family comments  He regularly implies that Pete is a catfishing victim.  He spews bullshit about people doesn't know on a regular basis, I know this first hand.  This is just more of that.  But hey thanks for the rule clarification new guy, for that most pertinent link, and what will surely be a 6-10 post feeding frenzy of replies from the usual suspects.  :lol:  :flush: 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

MC did the same thing the other day....starting crying about family members when it was a shot at him and a compliment to his BIL. These boomers are starting to get really cranky   

• Confused 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

MC did the same thing the other day....starting crying about family members when it was a shot at him and a compliment to his BIL. These boomers are starting to get really cranky   

Oh, so you're ok with Jims regular comments about Petes family, or imaginary family as Jim regularly implies.  Good to know.  Its too bad you obviously got your education from the back of a match book, cuz this shit ain't hard.  What i can't figure out is why you have this thing for boomers, yet ride absolute shit for snowmobiles.   :dunno:   Seriously, I could put skis on my refrigerator and it would handle better than those piles of shit you ride. Most boomer riders I know have moved on :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahhhh…but when he  talked shit about my sick wife and  called me a nurse you didn’t say shit so save your crying and double standards and let the angry fucker fight his own battles.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jim regularly takes shots and skirts the edge of the rules with the wife/family comments  He regularly implies that Pete is a catfishing victim.  He spews bullshit about people doesn't know on a regular basis, I know this first hand.  This is just more of that.  But hey thanks for the rule clarification new guy, for that most pertinent link, and what will surely be a 6-10 post feeding frenzy of replies from the usual suspects.  :lol:  :flush: 

And you don’t do the same…spew bullshit about people you don’t know…FFS your self awareness is less than zero.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so you're ok with Jims regular comments about Petes family, or imaginary family as Jim regularly implies.  Good to know.  Its too bad you obviously got your education from the back of a match book, cuz this shit ain't hard.  What i can't figure out is why you have this thing for boomers, yet ride absolute shit for snowmobiles.   :dunno:   Seriously, I could put skis on my refrigerator and it would handle better than those piles of shit you ride. Most boomer riders I know have moved on :lol: 

I've never read about him blowing his up. You can't say the same. 

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep me out of your bullshit

• Haha 1

Trump’s numbers haven’t changed since indictment

Across every measure of his popularity and political standing, the former president’s post-indictment numbers match his pre-indictment numbers from the first half of 2023.

Four out of five potential Republican primary voters — registered voters who identify as or lean Republican — now have a favorable impression of Trump (80%); just 19% have an unfavorable opinion. That’s identical to his average rating since January.

7e163000-1077-11ee-beff-0ddc2f988bf3

And while Trump got a small bump in the Yahoo News/YouGov survey conducted in late May, his support for the GOP nomination against the full field of 2024 Republican candidates (48%) — or against “someone else” (49%) — is exactly the same as it was before that.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My point was that he probably still wears a checkerboard leather jacket and likely sits around on an average Sunday, scratching his nuts over his prodigious beer gut, while he and his buddies go for 6 second squeezes in a straight line on those oil stank pre fuel injected 2 strokes.  So he ridicules older folks yet rides sleds that my boomer buddies have moved on from almost 30 years ago now.  :dunno:   I just find it beyond ironic.  Try and follow along new guy!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh…but when talked shit about my sick wife and  called me a nurse you didn’t say shit so save your crying and double standards and let the angry fucker fight his own battles.😉

awww Smales the victim.  Look at you go.  When was that btw?  Crybaby bitch.  :lol: 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

awww Smales the victim.  Look at you go.  When was that btw?  Crybaby bitch.  :lol: 

Pfffttt….you just described yourself over the last 20 years!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My point was that he probably still wears a checkerboard leather jacket and likely sits around on an average Sunday, scratching his nuts over his prodigious beer gut, while he and his buddies go for 6 second squeezes in a straight line on those oil stank pre fuel injected 2 strokes.  So he ridicules older folks yet rides sleds that my boomer buddies have moved on from almost 30 years ago now.  :dunno:   I just find it beyond ironic.  Try and follow along new guy!  :lol: 

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Anything you have sucks...anything I have sucks.....Anything he has is the best.   yada yada

The guy is a whiny old fuck probably because he started a whole new career when he should be retiring  :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey pops, I ridicule old folks here that deserve it like you and the other boomers who think they know it all and constantly play the victim

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh…but when he  talked shit about my sick wife and  called me a nurse you didn’t say shit so save your crying and double standards and let the angry fucker fight his own battles.😉

You’ve been coming at me about my girl since I met her 3 years ago.. fuck you. The more you come at me I’ll give it back twice as bad.

You deserve everything thrown at you and then some. You’re a asshole of the highest order. Now you’re butt buddy skidumski will be along to nip at heels ..

Fuckin clowns 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey pops, I ridicule old folks here that deserve it like you and the other boomers who think they know it all and constantly play the victim

You type that like you’re the smartest idiot on the forum