Check your account email address ×

Submarine on trip to explore Titanic wreck goes missing, "search and rescue operation" underway

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

AC travel vicariously through his co-workers. It's the same thing experience wise really without having to leave the safety of his work cubicle.

I've been to all except India.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did I “claim” to be a worldly traveler….unlike you and a few others I don’t need to make shit up and puff my chest out.😉

They wrote a song about you.:lol:

He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pouts and hall monitor, two losers who never go outside of a 50mile radius of their home.

It’s your story Uncle Remus…sorry you’re so insecure and small.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Tell us again how you saw Trump jr having breakfast. The forum really enjoyed that tale of your adventures.

Jimmy doesn't have to leave Michigan he goes where ever you go rent free in that head of yours. 

I mention ONE TIME that he was sitting next table over from us, and you’d think I insulted your mother.  Two months later you’re still verklempt that I had the audacity to even mention it.  I actually chucked at the time because I knew dingleberries like you would react exactly like you are right now  :lol:  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I mention ONE TIME that he was sitting next table over from us, and you’d think I insulted your mother.  Two months later you’re still verklempt that I had the audacity to even mention it.  I actually chucked at the time because I knew dingleberries like you would react exactly like you are right now  :lol:  

Think back to why you mentioned it perhaps.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No,no you didn't. You told it thinking guys would be uder impressed with the company you were trying to make it appear like you mingle with. It was sad,pathetic and super fucking funny. This kinda excuse just makes it even better. You should be embarrassed but your ego won't allow it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit but then again he hangs out on a forum that he calls a “hatefest” where most people are well below his intellect (according to him)…strange insecure half man for sure.

Your reading comprehension remains at sub retard level.  I never said anything of the sort about everyone’s intellect, yours maybe.  :lol: Hell it’s on display right now.  There is most definitely a few of you in here that inspire the second half of my signature.  And why I love throwing shit back in the direction of the dipshits like you who enjoy being dipshits.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

No,no you didn't. You told it thinking guys would be uder impressed with the company you were trying to make it appear like you mingle with. It was sad,pathetic and super fucking funny. This kinda excuse just makes it even better. You should be embarrassed but your ego won't allow it.

Let the butthurt flow Bubbles, all I said was he was sitting next table over.  Thanks for the psychoanalysis though.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let the butthurt flow Bubbles, all I said was he was sitting next table over.  Thanks for the psychoanalysis though.  :lol: 

We know,heard it the third time :lol: Tell the truth,,,, did you share it on both sites or just here because you KNEW the EXACT reaction you would get??? 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your reading comprehension remains at sub retard level.  I never said anything of the sort about everyone’s intellect, yours maybe.  :lol: Hell it’s on display right now.  There is most definitely a few of you in here that inspire the second half of my signature.  And why I love throwing shit back in the direction of the dipshits like you who enjoy being dipshits.  :lol: 

Ahhh yes…the old “your reading comprehension sucks” line…FFS dude own your bullshit for once. You bitch everyday about the level of discourse, the intellect blah,blah,blah but now you want to parse words.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

she is an 1190r

Nice machine  :bc:  While it wasn’t an adventure bike, I really miss the BMW r1100r I had a few years back.  I had a pretty good KTM connection until recently, and the rep quit.  Now I’d probably have to pay full boat  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

debris of sub found.

all passengers declared dead.           :(

just announced on news.

Not to sound too callous, but ... I will.

Time to move on to other news.  This whole thing shouldn't even be newsworthy IMO, any longer.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Not to sound too callous, but ... I will.

Time to move on to other news.  This whole thing shouldn't even be newsworthy IMO, any longer.

I'd rather hear about it than Trump being indicted over and over.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'd rather hear about it than Trump being indicted over and over.

Well, there is that aspect of it I suppose.  I don't necessarily disagree with the idea of any other news is better than the continued BS with Trump charges.