Check your account email address ×

Submarine on trip to explore Titanic wreck goes missing, "search and rescue operation" underway

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Politicians lie period. No matter what the party. Trump and Biden are by far some of the worst offenders to date.

No shit sherlock but the Democrats are the worst. While we're at it, what are some of Trump's big lies?:snack: The Democrat's Russian Collusion lie and Biden's student loan forgiveness lie are 2  massive doozies. I don't recall Republicans making lies like that. 

Oh and I almost forgot the massive lie/scam that is Global Warming. Like I said, Democrats are far worse.

Edited by snoughnut

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No shit sherlock but the Democrats are the worst. While we're at it, what are some of Trump's big lies?:snack: The Democrat's Russian Collusion lie and Biden's student loan forgiveness lie are 2  massive doozies. I don't recall Republicans making lies like that. 

Oh and I almost forgot the massive lie/scam that is Global Warming. Like I said, Democrats are far worse.

Republicans backed the collusion investigation and also back climate change. Trump said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. He also said he was going to get Hillary locked up. You only care about what democrats lie about. I care what BOTH lie about. Huge difference and because of that you're as big of a hack as snoputz and MC. 

Edited by Steve753

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Republicans backed the collusion investigation and also back climate change. Trump said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. He also said he was going to get Hillary locked up. You only care about what democrats lie about. I care what BOTH lie about. Huge difference and because of that you're as big of a hack as snoputz and MC. 

You're reaching, those are insignificant lies compared to the Democrats. Stop being a clown, there is no bigger hack here than Snow Rectum.

Just now, snoughnut said:

You're reaching, those are insignificant lies compared to the Democrats. Stop being a clown, there is no bigger hack here than Snow Rectum.

Taxpayers paying for the wall instead of Mexico is pretty significant. Had a democrat said it you'd be upset. You should be upset with the mess both sides have made of everything.

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Taxpayers paying for the wall instead of Mexico is pretty significant. Had a democrat said it you'd be upset. You should be upset with the mess both sides have made of everything.

Give your head a shake.........Democrats just let illegals come right in. Like I said, modern day Democrats are far worse and you know it. Reparations, transgender freak show, etc. you don't see radical shit like that coming from Reps.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Give your head a shake.........Democrats just let illegals come right in. Like I said, modern day Democrats are far worse and you know it. Reparations, transgender freak show, etc. you don't see radical shit like that coming from Reps.

Not they don’t….for fucks sake.

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

sub was carbon fiber, probably imploded and resting among the Titanic's debris field

Just said on the news that they are working on getting everyone to the surface , made it sound like there is still hope for everyone. Time will tell very soon.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just said on the news that they are working on getting everyone to the surface , made it sound like there is still hope for everyone. Time will tell very soon.

according to the news it said it had 96 hours of life support barring catastrophic problem

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

according to the news it said it had 96 hours of life support barring catastrophic problem

Better hope nobody starts to panic or gets the shits!!! 

Not that I would be down there in the first place but being stranded like that would freak me right the fuck out!!!!

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Getting 15,000 Mexican troops to guard the border.

A lot different than Biden's turnstiles.... :lol:

Can you stay on topic or do you need some extra attention today?

Owner and CEO of OceanGate is onboard the sub.

I'm shocked at the lack of an Emergency Action Plan for this kind of situation. At the very least it should have a location beacon that deploys automatically so locating the sub would be easy. Also I would think a rescue sub should be on standby just in case.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Owner and CEO of OceanGate is onboard the sub.

I'm shocked at the lack of an Emergency Action Plan for this kind of situation. At the very least it should have a location beacon that deploys automatically so locating the sub would be easy. Also I would think a rescue sub should be on standby just in case.

They are over a mile down it's like being on the moon in comparison. 

It's a private company they took certain risks with paying customers and got bit. 

17 minutes ago, Roosting said:

They are over a mile down it's like being on the moon in comparison. 

It's a private company they took certain risks with paying customers and got bit. 

I think I heard $250,000 for the trip!!!!

Some moron congressman suggested we send a nuclear sub out looking for them.   Fuck that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some moron congressman suggested we send a nuclear sub out looking for them.   Fuck that. 

No shit. They should have their own contingency plans for this kinda situation.

They're using fucking sonar to try and find them. Even a sonar ping from the sub would save them now.