Check your account email address ×

MSNBC now #1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's not a poll.

And it is not relevant either. Why fox committed financial suicide by settling the dominion lawsuit and firing Tucker Carlson, will be something debated for years.  But I am happy to see that the public is voting with her eyes and their wallets. See Fox News ratings and Bud Light for examples.  At the end of the day, they probably did it all in favor, as they have kind of out of themselves as controlled opposition now.  now let’s see the numbers from five years ago so we can see just how many people don’t watch cable news anymore

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And it is not relevant either. Why fox committed financial suicide by settling the dominion lawsuit and firing Tucker Carlson, will be something debated for years.  But I am happy to see that the public is voting with her eyes and their wallets. See Fox News ratings and Bud Light for examples.  At the end of the day, they probably did it all in favor, as they have kind of out of themselves as controlled opposition now.  now let’s see the numbers from five years ago so we can see just how many people don’t watch cable news anymore

Tucker was at the end of his run anyway. He was caught to many times spreading bullshit. I liked him before he started along that path.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Tucker was at the end of his run anyway. He was caught to many times spreading bullshit. I liked him before he started along that path.

I could take that at face value if you would acknowledge all the truths that he spread, that no one was talking about. Or, if you acknowledged the much higher levels of bullshit that the main stream media was spreading.  Let’s start with Tony Bobulinski.  No way was he at the end of his run. In fact, his ratings were higher than all his competitors were combined. And his three little Twitter podcasts have gotten several hundred million views. That is an insane number.  you could say that people abandoned Fox News and followed Tucker.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I could take that at face value if you would acknowledge all the truths that he spread, that no one was talking about. Or, if you acknowledged the much higher levels of bullshit that the main stream media was spreading.  Let’s start with Tony Bobulinski.  No way was he at the end of his run. In fact, his ratings were higher than all his competitors were combined. And his three little Twitter podcasts have gotten several hundred million views. That is an insane number.  you could say that people abandoned Fox News and followed Tucker.

The news is suppose to be about the news. Tucker was one sided on EVERYTHING. I don't want opinions watching the news. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The news is suppose to be about the news. Tucker was one sided on EVERYTHING. I don't want opinions watching the news. 

Tucker offered up the GOP a view of the world that they can accept and agree. That’s powerful stuff. 

Tucker was and is the biggest draw for Republicans, democrats, independents and libertarians....that's just a fact. He will crush all others when he finds a new place to call home.  Hopefully it won't be traditional media and he breaks the MSM

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Tucker was and is the biggest draw for Republicans, democrats, independents and libertarians....that's just a fact. He will crush all others when he finds a new place to call home.  Hopefully it won't be traditional media and he breaks the MSM

He will fade away after 2024, especially if the Republicans win the general election with someone not named Trump.

Just now, SkisNH said:

People like to be told how to think. Rush limbough coined that approach and it’s been quite lucrative. People really don’t want the news. They want a colored version of the news that makes them feel a part of something. Tucker is perfect for that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He will fade away after 2024, especially if the Republicans win the general election with someone not named Trump.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

People like to be told how to think. Rush limbough coined that approach and it’s been quite lucrative. People really don’t want the news. They want a colored version of the news that makes them feel a part of something. Tucker is perfect for that. 

:lol:

Fucking idiots.  Msnbc and the rest of the fake news is what is going to disappear.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The left is feeling vulnerable right now so they run back to MSNBC like a toddler holds onto his blanket to make the monsters under the bed go away.

The left always feels vulnerable.  They're born insecure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are the left.:lol:

Compared to your dumb brainwashed ass, of course I am.

:bc: