Check your account email address ×

Trump flying high after indictment

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well when you shit out of your mouth, you're going to get called out on it. It's habitual with you.

More bullshit, only emotional libtards like yourself concentrate on his words. Intelligent people concentrate on his policies/actions. 

go soak your head in lake Michigan for a couple hours crabby Patty

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'd hardly call him a liberal. He's not a Trumper nor am I. We are smart enough to know Trump isn't the answer.

He slants lefty for sure. That's your opinion, currently he's America's best shot at reigning in the evil that exists in DC.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

He slants lefty for sure. That's your opinion, currently he's America's best shot at reigning in the evil that exists in DC.

Anyone who's not a hard right winger will appear this way to them. Left of hard right is center

Hope orange man keeps flying High through 11/24.  There are no more deplorable’s now than 2020 when he got boot stomped by 7 million votes.  :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:
😂😂

And he's wearing a red hat!

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

please stop foaming at the mouth 

it will also depend upon the house and senate.  if Trump would happen to win but dem's took both houses he'd be a lame duck or have to attempt everything possible under executive order.  lot of possible scenarios could come into play there.  to accomplish his goals of 'draining the swamp' he's not going to be able to accomplish any of what he claims without both houses and overwhelming support, which he's unlikely to get as the far right of either house isn't comprised of a majority of far right actors.  he was unable to accomplish it from 2016-2020 and I suspect he'd have less chance doing it in another single four year term.  most of what Trump says and claims is primarily appealing to the unintelligent an uneducated.

Trump without congress is still better than Biden with or without.   In some cases nothing done is better than what they get done.   Plenty he can do without congress cleaning up the DOJ and IC.  Any appointments that hang up then let those agencies rot while remaining without top brass. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

folks, if it has not been made abundantly clear by now, it comes down to this: it is Washington against the rest of the country.

And we the people have the power to change it.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Aint gonna happen . Americans hate change . Then ad in the whole lazy thing and nadda.

Sadly you're correct.

Holy shit:yikes:....the people are speaking!!  They have had it with these indictments:fuckyou:..... Trump 24 !!!....gonna squash Biden in a landslide!

Screenshot_20230614_180741_Truth Social.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Holy shit:yikes:....the people are speaking!!  They have had it with these indictments:fuckyou:..... Trump 24 !!!

Screenshot_20230614_180741_Truth Social.jpg

Is that why 20 people showed up yesterday :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Is that why 20 people showed up yesterday :lol: 

Be afraid......be very afraid....each indictment raises both his polling #'s and cash :lol:  Biden won't stand a chance....better iron out a foolproof cheating plan to beat the GOAT. The weaponized DOJ ain't working.... 🤣

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Be afraid......be very afraid....each indictment raises both his polling #'s and cash :lol:  Biden won't stand a chance....better iron out a foolproof cheating plan to beat the GOAT. The weaponized DOJ ain't working.... 🤣

I don't understand why he is even running when he knows that it is rigged. I don't know about you but I wouldn't put myself in that position again :dunno:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't understand why he is even running when he knows that it is rigged. I don't know about you but I wouldn't put myself in that position again :dunno:

Deep down he knows it wasn't rigged. But it keeps the fire burning and the Trumpers passions high. Trumps no idiot, the same cannot be said about his loyal cult.

:bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Deep down he knows it wasn't rigged. But it keeps the fire burning and the Trumpers passions high. Trumps no idiot, the same cannot be said about his loyal cult.

:bc:

Or those who voted for him at least once :snack:

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well they won't have the cover of COVID.. so it might be a little bit harder to cheat... The ballot harvesting is still a huge problem..... But I think there will be a lot more scrutiny this time.   Biden's going to have to up the ante to 85 or 90 million votes this time to beat Trump.    And if that occurs you know DAMN WELL it was rigged.

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well they won't have the cover of COVID.. so it might be a little bit harder to cheat... The ballot harvesting is still a huge problem..... But I think there will be a lot more scrutiny this time.   Biden's going to have to up the ante to 85 or 90 million votes this time to beat Trump.    And if that occurs you know DAMN WELL it was rigged.

:lol:

Orange man rigged it to get 74 million.  Prove me wrong. 

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You support a liar.

:snack:

Amazing how he ignores 50 plus years of lying, flip flopping, racism and corruption…talk about being in a cult.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amazing how he ignores 50 plus years of lying, flip flopping, racism and corruption…talk about being in a cult.

Worse than a Trumper actually.

• Like 1