Check your account email address ×

Trump flying high after indictment

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't understand why he is even running when he knows that it is rigged. I don't know about you but I wouldn't put myself in that position again :dunno:

I think a more appropriate question is: why the hell does he want to put up with the relentless bogus investigations when he could live very comfortably with his money and not be bothered if he weren't involved with politics.  These "investigations" will continue to follow him as long as he chooses to mix it up with the powerful elites.....just crazy....IMO ....but I give him all the credit in the world...as you well know:bc:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think a more appropriate question is: why the hell does he want to put up with the relentless bogus investigations when he could live very comfortably with his money and not be bothered if he weren't involved with politics.  These "investigations" will continue to follow him as long as he chooses to mix it up with the powerful elites.....just crazy....IMO ....but I give him all the credit in the world...as you well know:bc:

Because hes a fucking narcissist.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

A good portion of the people on this forum qualify for that moniker....

Don't think so? Tell them they are wrong...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hey if a narcissist bothers you more than a cabal of warmongering, globalist fascists who lie to us with impunity, you're beyond help.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey if a narcissist bothers you more than a cabal of warmongering, globalist fascists who lie to us with impunity, you're beyond help.

So it's become a contest of who bothers you less you're saying. We are all fucking doomed. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Screenshot_20230614_185146_Facebook.jpg

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

But he's center right.:lol:

What I love more than anything is how no one, NO ONE, is credible in some of these guys eyes, all because they can't ever acknowledge an argument.  Its old.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

A good portion of the people on this forum qualify for that moniker....

Don't think so? Tell them they are wrong...

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What I love more than anything is how no one, NO ONE, is credible in some of these guys eyes, all because they can't ever acknowledge an argument.  Its old.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

All because they can never acknowledge an argument.

Way to prove the man's point!

:bc:

I hope your hands were warm. It's been shown "Woolie" is ultra-sensitive. 

:lol:

:bc:

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2023 at 9:28 AM, Deephaven said:

Derrr.  Is there anything that isn't black and white to the magatards.

I will definitely vote not for Biden, but will also surely not vote for Trump.  You missed the point as usual which is that the independents that voted for Biden may not vote for him again, but it is super unlikely they will vote for Trump instead.

On 6/14/2023 at 9:17 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

neither Trump or Biden have done anything terribly appealing to independent and moderate voters since 2021 imo.  an issue as I foresee for the R's is that while Biden may attempt to run to the middle to win over enough moderates and independents, Trump absolutely will not.  his appeal to people like myself and others I converse with has actually gotten worse since 2020.  the majority of these folks also loathe the prospect of a rematch of these two.  as I've said previously and imo, the best path for the R's to take the presidency, keep the house and even have a chance at the senate is to dump Trump and nominate a moderate to defeat Biden.  the only players in the field I see filling that more moderate role in the current primary field would be Haley, Hutchinson or Christie.  at the moment, I don't see them taking out Trump or Desantis as the overall tone of the republican electorate has seemingly shifted further to the far right.  

in my opinion...

:news:  Trump up by 18 with Independents on a Harvard-Harris poll.   Yes lots of undecided but Biden isn't exactly killing it on the issues especially the economy which independents vote on the most. 

independents.JPG

Edited by Highmark