Check your account email address ×

Indictment Unsealed

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you dumb enough to not see I detest Trump? 

and here I thought Pete was the dumbest fuck on here... ?

No it's definitely Lightbulb and Poopypants.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

Poor damn near every member in here other than MC, SR and a couple others. Jesus Christ. :lol:

It’s something else, eh :lol: 

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbfuck - you detest orange man while searching for another Repug to support.  They are one and the same.  Until you understand that - you’re no different than a MAGAt.

you make Racer and Badger look like Mensa chapter leaders. 

I'm ashamed to admit we're from the same state.  Your the Liberal version of Arctic Crusher.

I shall now refer to you as Burnt Fuse... with no offense to Big Fuse intended. 

Go dig a hole and sit in it for the weekend. 

:)

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Carlos Danger You’re defending the indefensible.  Audio of your leader showing classified docs to people without security clearances.  Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of MAGAt world and into reality.  You’re embarrassing yourself. 

As president he can show what ever top secret documents he wants to who ever and can declassify what chooses. Not the case for the documents Biden had.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It really is. How you can continue to communicate with these nitwits I have no idea. 

I come and go.  Not around as much But with the latest news it’s a good time to rub it in.  

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you dumb enough to not see I detest Trump? 

and here I thought Pete was the dumbest fuck on here... ?

If you don't suck Dem ass through a straw like he does then you're a full fledged right wing Trump supporter. One or the other....nothing else!!!!! Needless to say, he's not very bright  :lol:

• Like 3

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

9 of the first 11 posts are from the OP  :lol: 

The stores in his area must have sold out of hand lotion and tissues by now. I hear there's a spot shortage in NH and possibly in NY state

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

High times in snoputz land!!!

Don't know why you guys respond to him. 

• Like 1

Let me be clear I think the country owes a debt of gratitude to Trump for saving us from what would have been an awful Hillary Clinton presidency. Having said that I have made clear I would like someone else to be the republicans nominee this time around. But this stunt is just a repeat of the Russia hoax and I fear it will make a marder of Trump so that he ends up on the ticket again. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let me be clear I think the country owes a debt of gratitude to Trump for saving us from what would have been an awful Hillary Clinton presidency. Having said that I have made clear I would like someone else to be the republicans nominee this time around. But this stunt is just a repeat of the Russia hoax and I fear it will make a marder of Trump so that he ends up on the ticket again. 

*martyr :bc:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Response and scope from Biden/Pence was completely different than your cult leader.  You’re either dumb, obtuse, or both :thumbsup:

So if you be nice about stolen top secret documents it is not against the law? Again on what legal right did Senator Biden have secret documents in box by his Corvette? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

So if you be nice about stolen top secret documents it is not against the law? Again on what legal right did Senator Biden have secret documents in box by his Corvette? 

You’ve forfeited your ability to think.  Orange man has been telling you over and over it’s legal for him to have the documents.  The law says otherwise.  Reality says otherwise.  Hence he’s been indicted.  Sheep like you keep spewing orange man’s lies.  Reality and facts are not your friend.    

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’ve forfeited your ability to think.  Orange man has been telling you over and over it’s legal for him to have the documents.  The law says otherwise.  Reality says otherwise.  Hence he’s been indicted.  Sheep like you keep spewing orange man’s lies.  Reality and facts are not your friend.    

Trying to have a civilized conversation with you is impossible…go play in traffic.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trying to have a civilized conversation with you is impossible…go play in traffic.

if he would eat a bullet I will send him the caliber of his choice:snack:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing civilized about peddling ignorance and refuted lies.  Go fuck your self Jimmy :thumbsup: