Check your account email address ×

What you working on today?

Just finished up a crankshaft rebuild on a John Deere  / CCW / Kioritz 340 fanner. The guy might get one vintage ride in this year if we get some snow. Worst year ever for rideable snow in Michigan.IMG_20240218_142910117.jpg

Edited by IRONDOG
add text
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Working on trying to get up and move after cutting this shit box apart all afternoon :lol:IMG_5465.thumb.jpeg.a9cc8d1ceda542c9193fec8372ba2543.jpeg

Damn. Lot of work. I hate drilling spot welds. Couldn’t pull the floor?  Rails look pretty straight. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Damn. Lot of work. I hate drilling spot welds. Couldn’t pull the floor?  Rails look pretty straight. 

Floor was crumpled up pretty bad rails weren’t bad it got hit low. It’s even more enjoyable drilling welds when they barely drill out and leave it to VW to put 10fucking million of them. 

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Floor was crumpled up pretty bad rails weren’t bad it got hit low. It’s even more enjoyable drilling welds when they barely drill out and leave it to VW to put 10fucking million of them. 

Right! the new metal destroys the bits.  shitty job, having to cut anything apart like that.  

Put a new starter, battery, air filter, and spark plug in the four wheeler.   

Have to troubleshoot one of the AC systems on the TV truck today.  I’m thinking a contactor pooped out.  The indicator for the condenser fan never goes green and the fan is just free wheelin.  The neighbor fan seems to be keeping enough air moving  across it so that I’m not getting a high pressure alarm.  Johnson controls is coming out to look over the systems, the hot season is coming!

Neal