Check your account email address ×

Special counsel says FBI didn't have reason to launch Trump-Russia probe

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What are the lies about biden?

Everything they've said that's unproven. Let's get this straight. No one wants to see the democrats get nailed more than me. But until we actually have concrete evidence against Biden, it's all just bs and is no different than what was done to Trump.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you believe everything Comer saying right now?

Well, it all started with legitimate bank red flags, hundreds of them, and it went from there.

As an example, Trump's investigation was started with an FBI trick with a completely fabricated report they knew was fraudulent.

I suppose taking off the blinders and looking dispassionately at the evidence would hurt many people's FSCE Street Cred, but it would serve to make one look smarter in the final analysis.

Follow the money. Everyone here at one time or anther has said that, but it seems as though that only applies to when it doesn't hurt the +1's that will inevitably follow a funny quip.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Everything they've said that's unproven. Let's get this straight. No one wants to see the democrats get nailed more than me. But until we actually have concrete evidence against Biden, it's all just bs and is no different than what was done to Trump.

Really? The entire media complex is actively making things up, calling democrats liars and taking leaks that will prove to be 100% false?

Guess I am missing that.....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Really? The entire media complex is actively making things up, calling democrats liars and taking leaks that will prove to be 100% false?

Guess I am missing that.....

Comer is no different than Schiff at this point.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, it all started with legitimate bank red flags, hundreds of them, and it went from there.

As an example, Trump's investigation was started with an FBI trick with a completely fabricated report they knew was fraudulent.

I suppose taking off the blinders and looking dispassionately at the evidence would hurt many people's FSCE Street Cred, but it would serve to make one look smarter in the final analysis.

Follow the money. Everyone here at one time or anther has said that, but it seems as though that only applies to when it doesn't hurt the +1's that will inevitably follow a funny quip.

Why isn't the house doing something about it then? Don't Republicans have control of the house? Shouldn't you be pissed at them for letting Schiff and Swalwell slide?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Why isn't the house doing something about it then? Don't Republicans have control of the house? Shouldn't you be pissed at them for letting Schiff and Swalwell slide?

Let's just wave a magic wand.  I am sure they are trying the best they can.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I wouldn't presume to know what they are thinking, nor am I privy to what exactly is available to them in the manner of holding them accountable.

At many points in situations like this, it would almost appear to me that there is a cabal of those on both sides, who work to further the state and not the people. Mitch McConnell comes to mind. Almost like....... a uniparty.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The Republicans are like an episode of Hannity. All talk! Nothing will be done.

Just now, Steve753 said:

The Republicans are like an episode of Hannity. All talk! Nothing will be done.

Certainly don't want the democrats to purge those from their ranks that make the party as a whole look bad, would we?

So perfectly right on...:

Just because a narrative is completely discredited doesn’t mean it isn’t still useful to those who don’t mind lying and those who enjoy being lied to.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm too busy with this to revive the 200+ mass shootings thread at the moment.  Check in with me over the weekend.

Yeah, I put the kibosh to that narrative... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

So perfectly right on...:

Just because a narrative is completely discredited doesn’t mean it isn’t still useful to those who don’t mind lying and those who enjoy being lied to.

Sad really.  For a group to just constantly lie and not ever have to be accountable for those lies is just pathetic.  Look at how many times it has been done by the people who actually started the whole thing....clintons.

25 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well that is just about the dumbest thing ever printed. 

But you believed schiff though.................... 

No I didn't. So kindly fuck off.

:bc:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sad really.  For a group to just constantly lie and not ever have to be accountable for those lies is just pathetic.  Look at how many times it has been done by the people who actually started the whole thing....clintons.

Yet Trump gets a pass from you every time he lies. Like wtf are you retarded or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No I didn't. So kindly fuck off.

:bc:

LoL tell me does trump haunt your dreams.

Although trump is detestable in his own way you appear to take to heart any and all negative trump info. 

It's the only way to really "hate" him as you do. Even when 90% of msm trump reporting is pure shit

• Like 1

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

You are sure.  Oh, good.  I feel better now.  Bet you are sure the other side of the swamp is doing the best they can too.  No need to clean it then.  Serious wtf.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Sad really.  For a group to just constantly lie and not ever have to be accountable for those lies is just pathetic.  

Indeed.  Both sides.  Fucking awful.  Now we need a solution.  Trump failed miserably at being that solution.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When did you call him out.  He was even fact checked by 60 minutes.:lol:

What are you talking about?

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hillary had to make up the phony Russian bank transaction all the House Republicans did was do a little digging into bank records that already exists. The payments to Biden family members is not a fabrication.

• Like 1